Thread: Judgment not Climate Change Cause of Catastrophic Weather Events

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

Default Judgment not Climate Change Cause of Catastrophic Weather Events

How many more times must I continue to warn the people that the current flooding (now compared to catastrophic proportions) along much of the Midwest as well as continuing catastrophic events like tornadoes, droughts, mudslides, blizzards, wildfires, rising violence and murder by firearms and deadly diseases entering our country will only get much worse until this nation repents of its horrible sins of abomination including abortion, homosexuality, same sex marriage lying, divorce which America daily commits against the God of the Holy Bible?

I feel like a prophet always saying it will only get worse and then it actually does. I cannot be a full prophet until I can give an exact time when these events will occur which I cannot do at the present time but any Bible scholar could come to the same conclusion as I do from studying about God’s favored people, the Nation of Israel. Although God is a loving, merciful, compassionate, forgiving God He is also a jealous, angry, vengeful and judgmental God. He will only tolerate a time of sin for a season and after that He brings judgment on a people or nation that continues to abide in those sins of abomination. When His beloved nation of Israel committed continual acts of abomination without repentance He would entirely destroy this nation and lay it ruins but He could not remain angry forever and when His people repented He forgave them and restored their land. It seemed Israel was always getting into trouble with their God but each time He brought them back because of the everlasting covenant He made with them,

And so it is with every nation before God including the United States. We have not only become abominably sinful but we have become an arrogant, proud and haughty nation as well. We have become so self-righteous we feel we can have the audacity to ask Him to bless us. How blind have become our eyes and deaf our ears. We give Him no reason to do so and every reason for Him to do the opposite, which He is already doing, bringing down hard and righteous judgment through all these weather calamities and if we don’t repent we will soon see cities get the Sodom and Gomorrah treatment as well.

How long oh will we stiff neck people finally realize it is not climate change that is happening but His judgment is happening. The Lord has complete control over the climate and can make climate change trigger these catastrophic weather events and make them worse. Only true and genuine repentance with a contrite heart before God can stop it.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Magoo View Post
    How many more times must I continue to warn the people that the current flooding (now compared to catastrophic proportions) along much of the Midwest as well as continuing catastrophic events like tornadoes, droughts, mudslides, blizzards, wildfires, rising violence and murder by firearms and deadly diseases entering our country will only get much worse until this nation repents of its horrible sins of abomination including abortion, homosexuality, same sex marriage lying, divorce which America daily commits against the God of the Holy Bible?

I feel like a prophet always saying it will only get worse and then it actually does. I cannot be a full prophet until I can give an exact time when these events will occur which I cannot do at the present time but any Bible scholar could come to the same conclusion as I do from studying about God’s favored people, the Nation of Israel. Although God is a loving, merciful, compassionate, forgiving God He is also a jealous, angry, vengeful and judgmental God. He will only tolerate a time of sin for a season and after that He brings judgment on a people or nation that continues to abide in those sins of abomination. When His beloved nation of Israel committed continual acts of abomination without repentance He would entirely destroy this nation and lay it ruins but He could not remain angry forever and when His people repented He forgave them and restored their land. It seemed Israel was always getting into trouble with their God but each time He brought them back because of the everlasting covenant He made with them,

And so it is with every nation before God including the United States. We have not only become abominably sinful but we have become an arrogant, proud and haughty nation as well. We have become so self-righteous we feel we can have the audacity to ask Him to bless us. How blind have become our eyes and deaf our ears. We give Him no reason to do so and every reason for Him to do the opposite, which He is already doing, bringing down hard and righteous judgment through all these weather calamities and if we don’t repent we will soon see cities get the Sodom and Gomorrah treatment as well.

How long oh will we stiff neck people finally realize it is not climate change that is happening but His judgment is happening. The Lord has complete control over the climate and can make climate change trigger these catastrophic weather events and make them worse. Only true and genuine repentance with a contrite heart before God can stop it.
    Your god is a feckless faggot

3. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

kudzu (04-03-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Magoo View Post

Sounds like you've lost it..

So much Bible prophesy is bogus.. Like the idiot prophesies about Tyre, Babylon and Egypt.

https://whistlinginthewind.org/2014/...ies-fulfilled/
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine