Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Why are Rumppers declaring no collusion?

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,307 Times in 10,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Righties want to pretend this email chain is insignificant.

1. On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best
    Rob Goldstone

2. On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,
    Don

3. From: Rob Goldstone
    Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 12:40 PM

To: Donald Trump J
    Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Hi Don

Let me know when you are free to talk with Emin by phone about this Hillary info - you had mentioned early this week so wanted to try to schedule a time and day Best to you and family Rob

Goldstone

4. On Jun 6, 2016, at 15:03, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Rob could we speak now?

d

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...mail-text.html
    I want to see Mueller’s take on this June meeting.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-24-2019)

3. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Look at the lefties be bitter clingers

What a glorious day. We colluded with Russia and got away with it

4. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Precedents are a double-edged sword!

Mueller's report said that the reason for no indictments, and justifyingly so, his council were not able to prove that any law, according to the Constitution, were violated by the president or by those close to him.

OK! But, that leaves the nation in a cloud of confusion about what is legal and what is illegal when a candidate or a person seeking or in a high office, such as the presidency, when contacted by foreign officials offering to help them get elected.

Exactly what is acceptable vs. what is legal vs. what is illegal?

Because we have known about the collusion (yes, there was definitely collusion between Donald Trump, his campaign and Russian operatives all through Trump's campaign) and we all know about the lies of the president and his operatives denying it.

Robert Mueller's report did not say there were no collusion! His report just says that his council were unable to prove that the collusion violated any laws.

But, let me tell you right now, most Americans will not find it acceptable for a campaign to work with a foreign government in any capacity to help get themselves elected while expecting favors in return- no matter whether it is legal or not!

So, now Congress must do it's part and fulfill it's Constitutional obligation to investigate this themselves and see if the collusion by this president's campaign meets the people's standard for the way a campaign should act and operate in presidential or governmental elections. Otherwise future candidates are going to seek help from other nations to get themselves elected- whether it be Republicans or Democrats doing it! That is, if Congress just let's Trump and his campaign get by with it!

DONALD TRUMP WILL HAVE TO COME DOWN AND TESTIFY ON THE CONGRESS FLOOR ABOUT HIS COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA!

If I were Nancy, I'd subpoena Donald Trump first thing Monday morning!

What did he know, when did he know it? If he lies, I'm assuming he will be subjected to the same thing the Republican House impeached Bill Clinton for! LYING to Congress!
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 03-24-2019 at 05:34 PM.

5. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Why is Trump’s man so desperate to get his “summary” out on a Saturday night during March Madness?
    Holy conspiracy theory!

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,972 Times in 32,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Do you think I'm a politician in the DNC or something?
    You're assuming I've said something based on nothing.
    I am basing it on the idiocy you have posted since joining........

7. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Precedents are a double-edged sword!

Mueller's report said that the reason for no indictments, and justifyingly so, his council were not able to prove that any law, according to the Constitution, were violated by the president or by those close to him.

OK! But, that leaves the nation in a cloud of confusion about what is legal and what is illegal when a candidate or a person seeking or in a high office, such as the presidency, when contacted by foreign officials offering to help them get elected.

Exactly what is acceptable vs. what is legal vs. what is illegal?

Because we have known about the collusion (yes, there was definitely collusion between Donald Trump, his campaign and Russian operatives all through Trump's campaign) and we all know about the lies of the president and his operatives denying it.

Robert Mueller's report did not say there were no collusion! His report just says that his council were unable to prove that the collusion violated any laws.

But, let me tell you right now, most Americans will not find it acceptable for a campaign to work with a foreign government in any capacity to help get themselves elected while expecting favors in return- no matter whether it is legal or not!

So, now Congress must do it's part and fulfill it's Constitutional obligation to investigate this themselves and see if the collusion by this president's campaign meets the people's standard for the way a campaign should act and operate in presidential or governmental elections. Otherwise future candidates are going to seek help from other nations to get themselves elected- whether it be Republicans or Democrats doing it! That is, if Congress just let's Trump and his campaign get by with it!

DONALD TRUMP WILL HAVE TO COME DOWN AND TESTIFY ON THE CONGRESS FLOOR ABOUT HIS COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA!

What did he know, when did he know it? If he lies, I'm assuming he will be subjected to the same thing the Republican House impeached Bill Clinton for! LYING to Congress!
    #EXONERATED

#VINDICATED

8. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,972 Times in 32,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post

oh I hope so......that would be such fun.......you should do nothing except investigate until November, 2020.......

9. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,893 Times in 21,657 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,685 Times in 5,188 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    Holy conspiracy theory!
    I hope the real report comes out so we can see if Barr was telling the truth...

10. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

#EXONERATED

#VINDICATED

11. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

I hope the real report comes out so we can see if Barr was telling the truth...
    Haven't heard Mullet complain about the summation by Barr.
    Get over it.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Life is Golden (03-24-2019)

13. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    oh I hope so......that would be such fun.......you should do nothing except investigate until November, 2020.......
    Barr, who wrote an Op ed complaining about the Mueller probe of the president. that actually was the one thing that Donald Trump noticed, and immediately announced him as his Attorney General, takes the Mueller report and crafts it into saying that Mueller has now left Trump's guilt up to him, and he say's Trump didn't collude or Obstruct!

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

First of all, it is not Barr's call, but thanks, No thanks for his opinion!

An Attorney General appointed by someone being investigated by the Justice Department cannot make that kind of an assessment.

That is why Donald Trump's first Attorney General recused himself. He did what was right. Barr did not recuse himself, as he should have, as well.

So unless both sides of Congress looks at the report, they will not be able to make that assessment either.

That is the very next step- Congress will have to look at the report. And even beyond that report, they need to continue their own investigations and write their own report, and take legal actions- NOT BARR- a Trump operative he selected to shut down the Mueller probe.

Mueller just threw his hands up in the air, and said that Congress should determine the guilt or innocence of this president, because he was unable to make that decision- or was unable to indict a president even if he could. I am sure the explanations as to why Mueller was unable to make those decisions are the things that Barr intentionally left out of his report

I mean, for all the people know, Barr intentionally shut down Mueller's investigation and said, "Give me what you have now, and I'll take it from here"! In other words, Mueller may have been fired, and we just don't know it yet!

What Barr is doing is Slick Willie cover-up politics at the highest level. The assessment that Mueller refused to make about Donald Trump's guilt or innocence, can only be made by the legislative branch of government- Not Barr- a Trump loving asshole!

That is what Mueller said in his report. That he is leaving the matter up to Congress to decide!

Barr's just trying to go in front of Congress to give his Biased and Politically based opinions of Robert Mueller's investigation and trying to mislead everyone into thinking that Mueller said Trump is not guilty of anything!

WHICH IS A GOD DAMN LIE!
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 03-24-2019 at 08:39 PM.

14. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Haven't heard Mullet complain about the summation by Barr.
    Get over it.
    Not his place, he won’t comment publicly unless subpoenaed. He is not a showman like Rump, he has integrity.

15. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

“The Special Counsel therefore did not draw a conclusion one way or the other as to whether the examined conduct constituted obstruction.“

16. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Not his place, he won’t comment publicly unless subpoenaed. He is not a showman like Rump, he has integrity.
    someone would have made a stink by now
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

17. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 5 Posts

i am perplexed they are declaring victory, for waht? look at all the peole close to him that wwent to jail, imagine if it had been obama, who was such an honest man
    De l'audace, encore de l'audace, toujours de l'audace et la Patrie sera sauvée!