1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Not fluent in Trumpanese? The Trump-English dictionary. 1st edition

Not fluent in Trumpanese? The Trump-English dictionary. 1st edition

If you’re over 40, then I’m preaching to the choir. At some family function somewhere over the years when you were young, you heard either Grandma or Great Grandma trying to scare the living bejesus out of all the kids by relating how, when a chicken has its head chopped off, if let go it runs around the yard, until there’s not enough blood left to pump anymore. Why is this the first thing I think of whenever I consider the political life of El Presidente Pendejo and his big, fat mouth?

The opening lyrics say it all. No, I don’t mean that we’re lucky enough to have seen His Lowness’ amply portioned wallet warmer trundle up the stairs of Marine One for the last time. Unfortunately, he will continue to stink up the leather Oval Office chair with Trump branded Gucci knockoff farts. Forget what he does or does not actually get done.. Ceremonially, he’ll still get wood every time they play “Hail to the Chief” when he walks into the room.

Actually, Trump’s mouth can run for much longer than that chickens legs, simply because his mouth was never connected to his brain in the first place. But what do Trump’s words actually mean, if in fact they mean anything at all? The way I see it, even a baby actually “means” something when they yammer and coo, we just don’t know what it is. Sound like anybody you know who looks like they want to sell you Haitian penny stocks in that Nixon throwback suit? So, today that’s what I’m here for, to try and help you with the rather torturous translation from the garbled pidgin English Trump bleats like a drunken sheep and something we can all understand.

“We’re going to let Trump be Trump” Translation — We can’t control the stupid bastard anyway, so why knock ourselves out fighting a losing battle?

“I have signed more bills than any President in history” Translation — Ummmm. IOU’s to Russian oligarchs still count as bills, right??? After all, you do owe them the money.

“Will AG Sessions stay in his job? Time will tell, Time will tell” Translation — I’m waiting for you to forget this question (See “In a couple of weeks Melania is gonna hold a nice press conference about her immigration status”)

“I have heard from many, many people” Translation — Somebody just told me this, I think it was Alex Jones, so you know it’s true.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...y-1st-edition?
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 29 Times in 27 Posts

How to say covfefe in 20 different languages.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Enter Name Here. For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-22-2019)