Members banned from this thread: evince, zappasguitar, moon, domer76, Nomad, Mason Michaels, Jade Dragon, Troll, PoliTalker, Guno צְבִי, Adolf_Twitler, StoneByStone and lisasanders1964

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please use this thread for reposting liberal excuses for not getting what they want.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Mueller Rpt will not be released, neither soon nor unredacted to the hilt

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    watch Trump strutting around in front of the cameras chanting "no collusion no collusion, witch hunt it's a total witch hunt, the AG is a good man, we'll see what happens, we'll see what happens"

we already know what will happen ya fuckin traitor, Barr won't even release that report for months, and then it will be watered down to a page and a half, if that

the obvious strategy is to lather up his mouth breathing base, bury the facts, then do victory laps during the 2020 campaign claiming he was targeted by Dems (though Mueller, Rosenstein, Comey, etc etc etc are lifelong Repubs) unfairly

welcome to autocracy..........unless the people just say no and finally rid us of Putin's boy!
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicRocker View Post
    ROFL.. so why is Trump saying he wants the report released?

Trump says public should see ‘ridiculous’ Mueller report
    https://www.apnews.com/093727be24b649f7adad971e0b48878d
    because Barr will obviously redact the report til it barely exists duh
    no, now I will say you're making shit up like always

how would you know what's in Mueller's report?

and after Barr's done editing the rpt how will anyone know?

keep swinging for the fences Trump dick sucker
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    He is saying that because he knows it will not be. He personally interviewed Barr for AG. He knows what he will do. Barr will follow orders and kill it while keeping Trump out. It is all Daffy though.
    again the public will never see this report

if anyone believes Barr would pass along something in the least bit damaging to Putin's boy Trump they're nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You can't be that fucking gullible, can you???

Do you honestly think that just because Trump mouths some words that they mean anything???

His next statement after claiming to be OK with having the report released, was to put it all on Barr.

So if Barr decides to be a Trumptard team player and not release it or, release a scrubbed, sanitized version of it, Trump can play innocent and all his sycophants and minions like you will tote his water for him.

Truly unbelievable the way you claim to despise dishonest government out of one side of your mouth while at the same time, cheering on Trump to lie through his teeth out of the other side of your mouth.

Biggest.

Hypocrite.

Ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I figured this would happen. Trump wasn't establishment when he became president, but he is now. Chances are he'll be let off.
    Last edited by USFREEDOM911; 03-22-2019 at 11:42 PM.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Earl (03-23-2019), Flanders (03-24-2019), Stretch (03-23-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

4. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Stretch (03-23-2019)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Slow down before you tear yourself a new asshole.

I don't think Barr is corrupt, one of the reasons why he don't fit into Trump's cabinet. Barr will be looking at the Mueller report to see if there is anything the White House can do to stymie the Report and prevent it from getting out to the media and the People. If there is a way, he'll put a hold on it, and perhaps redact as much as he can temporarily.

But, if there is no Constitutional way to legally do this, it'll be on the first page of the New York Times the very next day it becomes available.
    Anyone thinking that Barr will somehow try to cover up the Mueller Report to save Donald Trump's ass is crazier than a betsy bug.

The report cannot be redacted to the House of Reps. Nancy will get to see it in it's original form as soon as Barr releases it over to her.

So I hope you are not thinking that Barr is a corrupt individual, when he is really a man with a nice looking resume and a great reputation.

I don't know what's got into to you people that think Donald Trump is above the law and the Constitution.
    I couldn't write this fiction, even if I wanted to.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Earl (03-23-2019)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And we now begin another day of liberal crying.

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Barr's hands?"

You kidding, no doubt that report is currently in the White House been read by Trump's army of attorneys with Sharpies in their hands

8. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Life is Golden (03-23-2019)

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Haven't heard Mad Maxine crying "Impeach 45" again so far. The silence is lovely.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    The report is not public yet!!!

I have said over and over again I do not know what the result will be, I still don’t know what the result is… But I am glad, no matter the result, that we have had a full investigation.

I will accept the conclusions of the report if they are not kept hidden.
    as expected we may never know the specific details of Trump and his campaign's obvious collusion with Russia and Putin

William Barr and the right wing SCOTUS will make that call........both entities are Trump employees as we all know

nothing's changed, Mueller couldn't have indicted Trump anyway given DOJ policy

calm down billies, your fuhrer isn't out of the woods by any stretch

https://www.apnews.com/d167ccfd3b1c45a9bc15f91033c113f1
    No, it's a rush to judgement, no one knows what is in the Report, the number of indictments isn't the measuring stick, Starr's four year report had zero inditements, yet it didn't end when Starr delievered his report

Which is the exact reason America will never see the Mueller Report. Starr's report was completely without redactions released to the American public, no way Trump is going to let that happen. You'd have to be totally naive not to believe the staff in the White House is currently going over the Mueller Report with a sharpie before giving it back to Barr
    "should Trump just sit on it for two weeks?" Trump? Are you saying Barr is Trump's puppet? I thought it was all in the Attorney General's hands?

Actually, you are correct, no way Trump is going to let any of this report that reflects back on him or his empire negatively ever see the light of day. As I noted, you'd have to be totally naive not to think the Mueller report isn't currently being reviewed in the White House by an army with sharpies in their hands

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,247 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    What liberals are using, in order to ignore that they've failed; once again.
    :
    "copy and paste" just can't deal with realities, did he really think Trump appointed Barr cause he thought he was the best man for the job? Or did "copy and paste" really believe Trump when he said he wanted the full report released to the public?

Barr's first summary to Congress will be nothing, although Lindsey will scream on Fox it proves Trump did nothing, and if the actual report ever sees the light of day it will be full of redactions originated in the White House. One would have to be totally naive to think otherwise

Actually matters little, Mueller handed off enough to the NY and Virginia offices to continue his work for years

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"copy and paste" just can't deal with realities, did he really think Trump appointed Barr cause he thought he was the best man for the job? Or did "copy and paste" really believe Trump when he said he wanted the full report released to the public?

Barr's first summary to Congress will be nothing, although Lindsey will scream on Fox it proves Trump did nothing, and if the actual report ever sees the light of day it will be full of redactions originated in the White House. One would have to be totally naive to think otherwise

Actually matters little, Mueller handed off enough to the NY and Virginia offices to continue his work for years
    Cry harder; because it's amusing.

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I have said over and over again I do not know what the result will be, I still don’t know what the result is… But I am glad, no matter the result, that we have had a full investigation.

I will accept the conclusions of the report if they are not kept hidden.

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    "Both the WH and Barr say they want to release as much as possible." "As much as possible" could mean none. They can say it's all classified.

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's "ridiculous?" "Ridiculous" to think that Barr doesn't work for Trump? "Ridiculous" to think a copy of the Mueller Report isn't already in the White House? Obvious you don't remember why Trump went off on Sessions, remember, Trump thought Sessions was suppose to have his back, “Where’s my Roy Cohn," "I don't have an Attorney General."

And believing anything Trump says, as he actually "wants to release as much as possible" is inane, he also told America a number of times that he would love to sit down and talk to Mueller, you really don't need a list of Trump's lies to show his lack of credibility do you?

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,247 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Cry harder; because it's amusing.
    But the mere fact you can't respond to the actual content shows you concur it is probably the correct scenario

Next

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    you seem to be under the delusion that all America is just like you, poorly educated white christian trash who lives in flyover country and who lick trump's balls. Thankfully your kind is literally dying off naturally and with the help of opioids. the tipping point has occurred as you kind are becoming a minority, literally
    I guess this is an excuse.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (03-24-2019)

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But the mere fact you can't respond to the actual content shows you concur it is probably the correct scenario

Next
    Why should anyone respond to "content", that is based on nothing more then a conspiracy theory.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Stretch (03-24-2019)