Members banned from this thread: evince, zappasguitar, moon, domer76, Nomad, Mason Michaels, Jade Dragon, Troll, PoliTalker, Guno צְבִי, Adolf_Twitler, StoneByStone and lisasanders1964

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please use this thread for reposting liberal excuses for not getting what they want.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

PLAN B!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Stretch (03-23-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,242 Times in 13,967 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,054 Times in 2,849 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Why should anyone respond to "content", that is based on nothing more then a conspiracy theory.
    Wait a minute, a Trumpkin just said that, "why should anyone respond to "content" that is based on nothing more then a conspiracy theory?" For real?

First off, it's not just a theory, but more importantly, "based upon nothing more than a conspiracy theory" is a classic. For ten years we have listen to conservatives and their media echo conspiracies and innuendos on anything and everything Obama/Clinton, hell, they even got a "deep state" one going based upon a dozen phrases from over five thousand plus Emails, and now they can't comment on something they think is a "conspiracy?"

Too funny

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Wait a minute, a Trumpkin just said that, "why should anyone respond to "content" that is based on nothing more then a conspiracy theory?" For real?

First off, it's not just a theory, but more importantly, "based upon nothing more than a conspiracy theory" is a classic. For ten years we have listen to conservatives and their media echo conspiracies and innuendos on anything and everything Obama/Clinton, hell, they even got a "deep state" one going based upon a dozen phrases from over five thousand plus Emails, and now they can't comment on something they think is a "conspiracy?"

Too funny
    But this conversation was about your lack of substance and I thank you for exposing it, again.

Now, don't you have someone to cyber stalk!!
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,242 Times in 13,967 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,054 Times in 2,849 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    But this conversation was about your lack of substance and I thank you for exposing it, again.

Now, don't you have someone to cyber stalk!!
    "Lack of substance?"

So you really think Trump appointed Barr cause he thought he was the best man for the job? That Barr doesn't remember Trump publicly embarrassing Sessions cause he didn't have his back? That Barr didn't know what Trump expected from his AG when he took the job, that he forgot the “Where’s my Roy Cohn," "I don't have an Attorney General?"

As I said, as designed, Barr's first summary to Congress will be generalized, say little but give Lindsey and Fox enough to echo it proved Trump did nothing, and if the actual report ever sees the light of day it will be full of redactions originated in the White House. One would have to be totally naive to think otherwise

Now give us another one of your stupid "copy and paste" videos

6. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-25-2019)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Lack of substance?"

So you really think Trump appointed Barr cause he thought he was the best man for the job? That Barr doesn't remember Trump publicly embarrassing Sessions cause he didn't have his back? That Barr didn't know what Trump expected from his AG when he took the job, that he forgot the “Where’s my Roy Cohn," "I don't have an Attorney General?"

As I said, as designed, Barr's first summary to Congress will be generalized, say little but give Lindsey and Fox enough to echo it proved Trump did nothing, and if the actual report ever sees the light of day it will be full of redactions originated in the White House. One would have to be totally naive to think otherwise

Now give us another one of your stupid "copy and paste" videos
    And you still have nothing; but the conspiracy theories that your fevered mind have created.

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And the beat goes on!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    You're getting carried away! Whatever Hillary did or didn't do, it wasn't treason and it has nothing to do with Mueller's report.

You got that the wrong way round. Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body levels charges against a serving government official. Nobody can be impeached after they leave office - not even Hillary, lol.

Don't you think Barr has more to worry about at the moment - covering for TRUMP?

What would you Trump suckers do without Hillary to fall back on, eh?

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    sure is weird Barr won't release the full report

wonder why that is?

the House will subpoena Mueller's findings but when Barr refuses it'll be left up to SCOTUS

which we all know is a right wing SCOTUS

welcome to Amerika

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Barr's work is already done except crossing the t's and dotting the i's

everyone knows he's covering up Mueller's vast array of evidence showing comrade Trump working with his boss Putin

welcome to Amerika
    [translation]

I'M MELTING / I'M MELTING

[/translation]

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump’s boy trying to block report!

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...k-in-politics/

Sessions trying to block public release.

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I guess you forgot that collusion isn't a specific crime so trump would never be frog-marched out of the WH because of it.
    But you'll except the final report - YEAH RIGHT!!

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicRocker View Post
    the Justice Department, which Donald Trump essentially controls and he got rid of the problem Jeff Sessions, who the one decent thing that he did was recuse himself. This guy is not recused, it feels like the seeds of a cover-up are here".
    The liberal meltdown just continues to get better and better.

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

duh, it's up to Trump's toadie

well all know that

then it's up to Trump's SCOTUS

pay attention

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

btw I'm sure Barr realizes he will be guilty of Obstruction Of Justice if he hides Trump's Russian connections from Congress

he can be impeached along with Trump

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Precedents are a double-edged sword!

Mueller's report said that the reason for no indictments, and justifyingly so, his council were not able to prove that any law, according to the Constitution, were violated by the president or by those close to him.

OK! But, that leaves the nation in a cloud of confusion about what is legal and what is illegal when a candidate or a person seeking or in a high office, such as the presidency, when contacted by foreign officials offering to help them get elected.

Exactly what is acceptable vs. what is legal vs. what is illegal?

Because we have known about the collusion (yes, there was definitely collusion between Donald Trump, his campaign and Russian operatives all through Trump's campaign) and we all know about the lies of the president and his operatives denying it.

Robert Mueller's report did not say there were no collusion! His report just says that his council were unable to prove that the collusion violated any laws.

But, let me tell you right now, most Americans will not find it acceptable for a campaign to work with a foreign government in any capacity to help get themselves elected while expecting favors in return- no matter whether it is legal or not!

So, now Congress must do it's part and fulfill it's Constitutional obligation to investigate this themselves and see if the collusion by this president's campaign meets the people's standard for the way a campaign should act and operate in presidential or governmental elections. Otherwise future candidates are going to seek help from other nations to get themselves elected- whether it be Republicans or Democrats doing it! That is, if Congress just let's Trump and his campaign get by with it!

DONALD TRUMP WILL HAVE TO COME DOWN AND TESTIFY ON THE CONGRESS FLOOR ABOUT HIS COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA!

If I were Nancy, I'd subpoena Donald Trump first thing Monday morning!

What did he know, when did he know it? If he lies, I'm assuming he will be subjected to the same thing the Republican House impeached Bill Clinton for! LYING to Congress!
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Barr, who wrote an Op ed complaining about the Mueller probe of the president. that actually was the one thing that Donald Trump noticed, and immediately announced him as his Attorney General, takes the Mueller report and crafts it into saying that Mueller has now left Trump's guilt up to him, and he say's Trump didn't collude or Obstruct!

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

First of all, it is not Barr's call, but thanks, No thanks for his opinion!

An Attorney General appointed by someone being investigated by the Justice Department cannot make that kind of an assessment.

That is why Donald Trump's first Attorney General recused himself. He did what was right. Barr did not recuse himself, as he should have, as well.

So unless both sides of Congress looks at the report, they will not be able to make that assessment either.

That is the very next step- Congress will have to look at the report. And even beyond that report, they need to continue their own investigations and write their own report, and take legal actions- NOT BARR- a Trump operative he selected to shut down the Mueller probe.

Mueller just threw his hands up in the air, and said that Congress should determine the guilt or innocence of this president, because he was unable to make that decision- or was unable to indict a president even if he could. I am sure the explanations as to why Mueller was unable to make those decisions are the things that Barr intentionally left out of his report

I mean, for all the people know, Barr intentionally shut down Mueller's investigation and said, "Give me what you have now, and I'll take it from here"! In other words, Mueller may have been fired, and we just don't know it yet!

What Barr is doing is Slick Willie cover-up politics at the highest level. The assessment that Mueller refused to make about Donald Trump's guilt or innocence, can only be made by the legislative branch of government- Not Barr- a Trump loving asshole!

That is what Mueller said in his report. That he is leaving the matter up to Congress to decide!

Barr's just trying to go in front of Congress to give his Biased and Politically based opinions of Robert Mueller's investigation and trying to mislead everyone into thinking that Mueller said Trump is not guilty of anything!

WHICH IS A GOD DAMN LIE!
    is it just me or was mueller working for trump all along?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Zenz View Post
    Has occured to anyone else we may all have been hood winked by a republican false flag operation?
    Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Not me. I've always said dump wasn't going to jail and muller was a republican.

I don't trust anyone from the right.
    :LAUGH: