Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Mueller report given to Bar

1. #241 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    When you stop and think about it, it is pretty goofy lol.

A much more efficient way to affect an outcome would be to float a Dossier full of propaganda. Entice the media to run with it. That could have all sorts of downstream effects. It could get an SC appointed and perhaps even effectively undo the election results.

That’s definitely the way I’d go if wanted to affect an election outcome. Does anyone even read FB ads?
    the whole cabal had their roles.
    Looks like Bruce Ohr was getting paid by Steele and inserting the Dossier thru State contacts to the FBI,
    as well as mainlining it himself WHILE warning Mccabe ( etc.) it was unverified AND Nellie Ohr worked
    for Fusion GPS that started the whole fiasco -along with Glen Simpson, who just met surreptitiously with Schiff...

what a tangled web of deception!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Stretch (03-24-2019)

3. #242 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Mueller report given to Bar

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicRocker View Post
    the whole cabal had their roles.
    Looks like Bruce Ohr was getting paid by Steele and inserting the Dossier thru State contacts to the FBI,
    as well as mainlining it himself WHILE warning Mccabe ( etc.) it w m. M n unverified AND Nellie Ohr worked
    for Fusion GPS that started the whole fiasco -along with Glen Simpson, who just met surreptitiously with Schiff...

what a tangled web of deception!
    Once Barr puts Mueller to bed he can begin prosecuting the Deep State

It would be great if everyone of them at a minimum was impeached for their high crimes and misdemeanors

4. #243 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Once Barr puts Mueller to bed be csn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I’ve been saying that for a while.

Any SC appointment would be predicated, at least in part, on whether any collusion was discovered by Mullet. In fact, if they appointed an SC to see how/why the IC and DOJ got it so wrong only to have Mullet validate the IC in the 11th hour—some people would have egg on their face.

It’s actually a no-brainer when you look at it that way.

I was warning the lefties about the effects of a collusion ‘non-finding’ by Mullet weeks if not months ago. They think it would simply be a case of ‘oh well, I guess we were wrong’ and then they could just proceed with another facet of the Witch Hunt as if nothing happened.

Now that Mullet has reported, all that’s left is to hear the summary then I think we’re definitely going to hear something from Horowitz and perhaps even Huber, finally.

And not a question of if, but when.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

dukkha (03-24-2019), Stretch (03-24-2019)

6. #244 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I’ve been saying that for a while.

Any SC appointment would be predicated, at least in part, on whether any collusion was discovered by Mullet. In fact, if they appointed an SC to see how/why the IC and DOJ got it so wrong only to have Mullet validate the IC in the 11th hour—some people would have egg on their face.

It’s actually a no-brainer when you look at it that way.

I was warning the lefties about the effects of a collusion ‘non-finding’ by Mullet weeks if not months ago. They think it would simply be a case of ‘oh well, I guess we were wrong’ and then they could just proceed with another facet of the Witch Hunt as if nothing happened.

Now that Mullet has reported, all that’s left is to hear the summary then I think we’re definitely going to hear something from Horowitz and perhaps even Huber, finally.

And not a question of it, but when.
    Don’t forget Trump has an ace up his sleeve. He can still declassify many documents particularly the FISA warrants

I remember Adam Schiff telling us he saw PROOF of collusion. And we got nothing

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Darth Omar (03-24-2019), dukkha (03-24-2019), Stretch (03-24-2019)

8. #245 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Don’t forget Trump has an ace up his sleeve. He can still declassify many documents particularly the FISA warrants

I remember Adam Schiff telling us he saw PROOF of collusion. And we got nothing
    He’s said that more than once.

I think he should be sanctioned by congress.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (03-24-2019)

10. #246 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Didn't it look "fishy" when Bill Clinton met with Lynch on a private plane to discuss his...grandchildren?
    Maybe be was just getting a haircut, or maybe he got on the wrong plane thinking it was the Lolita Express??

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (03-24-2019)

12. #247 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Those four men aren't in Congress, their job is to investigate people no matter the politics.

I personally said I'd accept Mueller's findings, even if I didn't like them, because I believed he would run a fair investigation.

Cons on this site claimed that Mueller would run a biased investigation even though they had no cause to believe it, because Mueller has a clean reputation.

I am not going to say there is NOTHING until the actual report is made public.
    It was wrong to have a former FBI director investigate the FBI. But, with Comey manipulating things the way he did when he leaked his note, they were able to set the table the way they wanted.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

13. #248 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

I think half the country’s refusal to accept the legitimacy of Trump’s election has done more harm to this country than anything Trump has ever Tweeted.

And it’s not even close.
    Well, my, don't we see things differently.

I see your statement as completely false.

Accepting the legitimacy of the Trump Presidency? That would be like taking hatred into your heart.

If the outright rejection of Trump's ability to lead has hurt the country, it's because President Trump has hurt and angered so many people and groups of people that he has totally brought it all on himself.

Most people do not accept deplorable, and they certainly don't want to see deplorable legitimized in any way.

No doubt we went into the 2016 election with a strongly polarized country, but Trump's entire campaign, his Presidency, and ESPECIALLY his hateful tweets has been like throwing gasoline on a campfire.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-24-2019)

15. #249 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

The Russians aren’t going to collude with US citizens in an election because they would get slammed with sanctions if they get caught. And get this part: the Russians can’t affect an outcome in the electoral college. It’s lunacy.

The Risk/benefit ratio is way out of wack and the Russians aren’t stupid.
    C'mon Darthy, that's silly. Nobody expects to get caught when committing crimes. You think Manafort, Cohen etc. considered that during their years of wrongdoing?

The Russians (or anyone) can affect the EC indirectly. If their propaganda can get enough people to vote for a particular candidate, that candidate gets the elector.

"You help choose your state’s electors when you vote for President because when you vote for your candidate you are actually voting for your candidate’s electors.

Most states have a “winner-take-all” system that awards all electors to the winning presidential candidate. However, Maine and Nebraska each have a variation of “proportional representation.” Read more about the allocation of Electors among the states and try to predict the outcome of the Electoral College vote.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

16. #250 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Didn't it look "fishy" when Bill Clinton met with Lynch on a private plane to discuss his...grandchildren?
    Sure. That was one of the dumber things that happened and the excuse of "talking about the grandchildren" wasn't credible to me. I'd like to know what they actually talked about.

Now that's out of the way, do you agree it was equally wrong for Don Jr. to meet with a Russian and have his father write a misleading statement about it?

― Charles Dickens

17. #251 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Since shady characters are a topic and you’re a Mullet supporter maybe you can explain why Mullet didn’t indict Tony Podesta?
    If there is solid info of wrongdoing by all means indict Podesta. And when I say "solid", I don't mean messageboard info.

― Charles Dickens

18. #252 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Sure. That was one of the dumber things that happened and the excuse of "talking about the grandchildren" wasn't credible to me. I'd like to know what they actually talked about.

Now that's out of the way, do you agree it was equally wrong for Don Jr. to meet with a Russian and have his father write a misleading statement about it?
    we have found out Lynch (DoJ) was REFUSING to indict Clinton on "gross negligence" despite Lynch's claim of a recusal.
    Which explains the meeting and also explains the language change from "gross negligence" to"extreme carelessness"
    ( so as not to use statutory language to describe her behavior)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Stretch (03-24-2019)

20. #253 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

we have found out Lynch (DoJ) was REFUSING to indict Clinton on "gross negligence" despite Lynch's claim of a recusal.
    Which explains the meeting and also explains the language change from "gross negligence" to"extreme carelessness"
    then why didn't the GOP investigation of Hillary turn anything up? why no charges?

wtf are you blathering about?

21. #254 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The definition of "gross negligence" is a conscious and voluntary disregard of the need to use reasonable care, which is likely to cause foreseeable grave injury or harm to persons, property, or both. It is conduct that is extreme when compared with ordinary negligence.

Hillary's actions didn't rise to that legal standard because there was no deliberate intent to do harm. It was as Comey said "extreme carelessness" and as I said "gross stupidity."

― Charles Dickens

22. #255 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am downright fucking giddy right now. Not as good as election night 2016 but fucking close

I love all the sad lefties still clinging

23. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (03-25-2019)