TWITTER is MAKING HIM DO IT? His phone, his twitter account is possessed? He told FOX, 'they' keep bringing things up. I guess he thinks they don't READ his tweets? He'sallowed to ragetweet about MC CAIN and no one is supposed ask any questions? Besides 'he only spends a small portion on McCain.'

I mentioned in a couple of threads, MC CAIN can't fight back now. Apparently even FOX thought to ask about that.

Trump tells Fox News it’s not his fault he can’t stop attacking John McCain
Sarah K. Burris SARAH K. BURRIS
21 MAR 2019 AT 16:58 ET

President Donald Trump appears to have given himself a diagnosis of John McCain-Tourettes Syndrome — and a Fox News panelist agrees.

During a Thursday panel discussion on “Your World With Neil Cavuto,” the group viewed a recent interview with Trump and Maria Bartiromo, who asked about the ongoing feud with the late senator.

“You spend a good portion of your time trashing John McCain. Senator John McCain is dead. Why are you doing this?” she asked.

Trump defended it by saying that he doesn’t spend “a good portion,” rather “it’s a very small portion.

“If you realize, about three days ago, it came out that he gave to the FBI the fake news dossier,” Trump said, explaining why it wasn’t his fault. “It was a fake, a fraud and paid for by Hillary Clinton. They gave to it John McCain who gave it to the FBI for evil purposes. That’s not good. The other thing, he voted against repeal and replace. He’s been campaigning for years for repeal and replace. I’m not a fan. After all of this time, he’s — think of this. Repeal and replace. We would have had great healthcare.”

As a fact-check, the repeal of the Affordable Care Act was only a “light” repeal, and there was no replacement, which could be why McCain refused to support it.

Bartiromo said that McCain can’t punch back, to which Trump said, “I don’t talk about it. You brought it up.”...

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/tru...g-john-mccain/