Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joe DeGenova says Bill Barr will indict DOJ and FBI crooks shortly

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    I don't think Barr is corrupt, one of the reasons why he don't fit into Trump's cabinet.
    Who in the Trump cabinet is corrupt? Evidence please!

Barr will be looking at the Mueller report to see if there is anything the White House can do to stymie the Report and prevent it from getting out to the media and the People.
    That’s why Trump has said publically he hopes Barr releases it all to the public, right?

If there is a way, he'll put a hold on it, and perhaps redact as much as he can temporarily.
    Actually the Attorney General has the authority to redact any and all of it if he chooses. He has the power to release it to the public or not release it to the public. Whatever he decides to do with it will not prove anything one way or the other about his honesty or corruption.

But, if there is no Constitutional way to legally do this, it'll be on the first page of the New York Times the very next day it becomes available.
    Anyone thinking that Barr will somehow try to cover up the Mueller Report to save Donald Trump's ass is crazier than a betsy bug.
    Who do you know suspects that Barr will try to cover up anything for Trump? That would be a leftist expectation. My problem with Barr is his past associations with the likes of the Bush Never Trumpers, Robert Mueller, Rod Rosenstein and James Comey. My trust that Barr will actually investigate Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe and others in the DOJ, FBI and Obama’s Intel agencies related to the exoneration of Clinton’s crimes and the coup-de-qua to frame Trump and remove him from office isn’t a strong trust.

The report cannot be redacted to the House of Reps. Nancy will get to see it in it's original form as soon as Barr releases it over to her.
    WRONG! The only members of Congress that can see a non-redacted copy of the report are the members with the highest security clearances and those are the members on the Judicial committee, intell committee and a few others in the Congress.

So I hope you are not thinking that Barr is a corrupt individual, when he is really a man with a nice looking resume and a great reputation.
    If Barr ignores to investigate and indict the corrupt bastards that were in the Obama corrupt DOJ, FBI and Intell agencies and Hillary Clinton and members of the DNC, that’s when I’ll know William Barr is just another swamp rat crook!

I don't know what's got into to you people that think Donald Trump is above the law and the Constitution.
    Who do you know that thinks Donald Trump is above the law and Constitution? Do you even know what in hell you’re talking about?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Who in the Trump cabinet is corrupt? Evidence please!

That’s why Trump has said publically he hopes Barr releases it all to the public, right?

Actually the Attorney General has the authority to redact any and all of it if he chooses. He has the power to release it to the public or not release it to the public. Whatever he decides to do with it will not prove anything one way or the other about his honesty or corruption.

Who do you know suspects that Barr will try to cover up anything for Trump? That would be a leftist expectation. My problem with Barr is his past associations with the likes of the Bush Never Trumpers, Robert Mueller, Rod Rosenstein and James Comey. My trust that Barr will actually investigate Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe and others in the DOJ, FBI and Obama’s Intel agencies related to the exoneration of Clinton’s crimes and the coup-de-qua to frame Trump and remove him from office isn’t a strong trust.

WRONG! The only members of Congress that can see a non-redacted copy of the report are the members with the highest security clearances and those are the members on the Judicial committee, intell committee and a few others in the Congress.

If Barr ignores to investigate and indict the corrupt bastards that were in the Obama corrupt DOJ, FBI and Intell agencies and Hillary Clinton and members of the DNC, that’s when I’ll know William Barr is just another swamp rat crook!

Who do you know that thinks Donald Trump is above the law and Constitution? Do you even know what in hell you’re talking about?
    Let me guess! You are one of those Right Wing radio listening idiots aren't you?

There is so much wrong there, I won't bother.

You are lost dude! You've lost touch with reality- and right from wrong!

Get fucked!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (03-23-2019), Guno צְבִי (03-22-2019)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    LOL! DiGenova has no evidence, and you whine about accusations?

Yay! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, dummy.
    Actually Joe DiGenova worked for the DOJ and was a U.S. Attorney. He claims to know Barr well and several others in the DOJ. That's not disputed by anybody. If you have evidence otherwise, present it or get your filthy keyboard off my thread!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Let me guess! You are one of those Right Wing radio listening idiots aren't you?

There is so much wrong there, I won't bother.

You are lost dude! You've lost touch with reality- and right from wrong!

Get fucked!
    Maybe you should listen to somebody aside from leftist propaganda preachers.

Maybe you should read and understand a thread before you reply with embarrassing bassackwards rhetoric unrelated to the actual thrust of the thread.

Poor baby, just overwhelmed by Robo's truths! He just can't reply! How pathetic!

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

7. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (03-22-2019)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (03-22-2019)

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Actually Joe DiGenova worked for the DOJ and was a U.S. Attorney. He claims to know Barr well and several others in the DOJ. That's not disputed by anybody. If you have evidence otherwise, present it or get your filthy keyboard off my thread!
    Yes, I know he did. That's utterly irrelevant to the whackjob conspiracy nut that he's now become.

Please stop fisting yourself in public.

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,570 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    lol.....you simple minded cunt......you think we don't all remember who said that?......
    You are not well, but you said over and over that Mueller found nothing. Yet his investigation is not done and the results are not out. You just lie and lie.

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And you know that because?
    Because that is not the job description of the AG. he came in very late, just getting the position and he is in charge of a huge organization. You don't know that because you are ignorant.
    Barrs function, among others, to help oversee the Mueller investigation. It is not to start a new one, and he has not.

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You are not well, but you said over and over that Mueller found nothing. Yet his investigation is not done and the results are not out. You just lie and lie.
    well now its done and we know he found nothing........thanks for playing.......

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Barr will certainly not investigate Clinton and the DNC in the 2016 election.

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are still doing it. You do not know what he found, however, he has 37 indictments and 6 Trumpies in jail. I don't know to make it clearer. That is not nothing. It is huge and revealing. There is still The house Cohen investigation. There is the inauguration donations theft. There is the Victory Fund problem. The Trump charity Trump used as a piggy bank .There is the money laundering. There are hearings with wseiselberg and Cohen. Ther are emoluments violations.
    The game is still going and you hav refused to play or be honest.

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The game is still going
    now we see the problem......

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

It’s hilarious that the Trumptards claim victory for the simple fact that his kids aren’t in jail.

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 7,271 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Not a bad avatar.
    Robo's brain runs like the average 1950s Ford is running today.

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

You should seriously consider sobriety.

Reaps big rewards.