Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joe DeGenova says Bill Barr will indict DOJ and FBI crooks shortly

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Default Joe DeGenova says Bill Barr will indict DOJ and FBI crooks shortly

One of my favorite people appeared on Hannity last night, Joe DeGenova. Joe is a lawyer and past federal prosecutor that worked for the U.S. Justice Department. I can only hope that what Joe was saying last night is correct. Joe knows the new Attorney General William Barr very well and Joe is very confident that Barr will do his job at the Justice Department and faithfully investigate the Clinton/DNC “COLLUSION” to Rigg the 2016 election in favor of Clinton and the Coup-de-qua perpetrated by the Obama DOJ and FBI, and Barr will bring indictments therefore shortly.

All I can say is I like Joe and respect his opinion until otherwise proven flawed. Whatever Barr is up to presently concerning cleaning up the Justice Department & FBI and indicting the crooks therein, he better get it going soon just in case the Democrats elect the next President, appoint another leftist Attorney General and cover up the treason that was perpetrated by the Obama Justice Department and FBI. Ya got 2 years Bill, GETTER DONE!!!!!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

MAGA MAN (03-25-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My problem with William Barr is he's a past ally of the "Never Trump" Bush family having been Attorney General for George H. W. Bush. He, (Barr), is also a past friend and associate of Robert Mueller. I don't like the "good ole boy" clique association there and it causes me wonder how tight Joe DeGenovia is with the Barr/Mueller bunch.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 51 Times in 48 Posts

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Barr will bring indictments therefore shortly.
    You realize the Justice Department would require evidence of a crime to indict anyone? It's not enough that diGenova thinks it would be a good idea.

The bizarre conspiracy theories peddled by Donald Trump's new lawyer
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8265861.html

DiGenova suggests everyone buy guns to prepare for "total war".
    https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2...prepare/222940

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (03-21-2019), evince (03-22-2019), Guno צְבִי (03-21-2019)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

One of my favorite people appeared on Hannity last night, Joe DeGenova. Joe is a lawyer and past federal prosecutor that worked for the U.S. Justice Department. I can only hope that what Joe was saying last night is correct. Joe knows the new Attorney General William Barr very well and Joe is very confident that Barr will do his job at the Justice Department and faithfully investigate the Clinton/DNC “COLLUSION” to Rigg the 2016 election in favor of Clinton and the Coup-de-qua perpetrated by the Obama DOJ and FBI, and Barr will bring indictments therefore shortly.

All I can say is I like Joe and respect his opinion until otherwise proven flawed. Whatever Barr is up to presently concerning cleaning up the Justice Department & FBI and indicting the crooks therein, he better get it going soon just in case the Democrats elect the next President, appoint another leftist Attorney General and cover up the treason that was perpetrated by the Obama Justice Department and FBI. Ya got 2 years Bill, GETTER DONE!!!!!!
    Wow. You're not just desperately pushing your fantasy, you're almost criminally stupid.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

Althea (03-21-2019), evince (03-22-2019)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Joe the guoma geaseball is a rudy wannabe
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    You realize the Justice Department would require evidence of a crime to indict anyone? It's not enough that diGenova thinks it would be a good idea.

The bizarre conspiracy theories peddled by Donald Trump's new lawyer
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8265861.html

DiGenova suggests everyone buy guns to prepare for "total war".
    https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2...prepare/222940
    I believe there's bushel baskets full of evidence enough to indict James Comey, Hillary Clinton, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe and others in the Obama DOJ, FBI and the Intelligence Agencies. for an attempted cop-de-qua to exonerate Hillary Clinton for felonious crimes against America and to rig an American Presidential election and frame Donald Trump with a fictitious crime to prevent him from becoming the President, and to remove him from the Presidency once he was duly elected.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

MAGA MAN (03-25-2019)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Wow. You're not just desperately pushing your fantasy, you're almost criminally stupid.
    There's no such thing as "ALMOST" criminally anything! I notice that as usual, you're totally devoid of any specific explanations or evidence.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

MAGA MAN (03-25-2019)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Oh Golly Gee! Such a well thought out argument!!!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

MAGA MAN (03-25-2019)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There's no such thing as "ALMOST" criminally anything! I notice that as usual, you're totally devoid of any specific explanations or evidence.
    Anyone who actually takes what DiGenova says seriously will accept no explanations.

The man is a conspiracist whackjob. To believe his is to announce to the world, from the rooftops, that you're stupid.

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,037 Times in 14,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    They're both morons.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

My problem with William Barr is he's a past ally of the "Never Trump" Bush family having been Attorney General for George H. W. Bush. He, (Barr), is also a past friend and associate of Robert Mueller. I don't like the "good ole boy" clique association there and it causes me wonder how tight Joe DeGenovia is with the Barr/Mueller bunch.
    Mueller and the corrupt FBI folks are lucky that Barr has that job and not jeanine pirro.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

MAGA MAN (03-25-2019)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Robo needs to stop and get more evidence before he makes a thread. This is ridiculous. The net does provide some sites that will prove or disprove.

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Mueller and the corrupt FBI folks are lucky that Barr has that job and not jeanine pirro.
    LOL! Jeanine Pirro and 'job' in the same sentence

Fun!

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    You realize the Justice Department would require evidence of a crime to indict anyone?
    lol.....that's not the standard you use about Trump.....

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (03-22-2019)