Members banned from this thread: evince

Thread: FEMOCRATS in the news

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default FEMOCRATS in the news

Faux Negro Kameltoe Harris is facing criticism from Latino activists for failing to investigate multi-level marketing company Herbalife while she served as California attorney general and maintained several personal connections to the company.

Critics charge that multi-level marketing companies are essentially legal versions of the traditional pyramid scheme. Studies show that 99.9 percent of distributors who join the companies make little to no profit, even as the companies rake in billions of dollars in profit.

Herbalife in particular has been accused of targeting and exploiting the Latino community. Herbalife's records indicate that at least 60 percent of the company's distributors are Spanish-speaking Hispanics, and the total number of Hispanics might be as high as 80 percent when bilingual and English speakers are included.

In 2013, the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) and four other groups urged Harris to investigate Herbalife for deceptive business practices. Now documents obtained by Yahoo News indicate the San Diego office of the California attorney general agreed and wrote a memorandum asking Harris for resources to investigate the company in 2015.

Harris never gave a reason for declining the request. But Yahoo News notes that around the same time Harris received the first of three donations from Heather Podesta, whose ex-husband Tony Podesta runs a powerful lobbying firm that represented Herbalife at the time. Heather Podesta, a high-powered Washington lobbyist in her own right, was hired by Herbalife herself a year later. Herbalife was also represented by Veneble LLC, a prominent law firm that employed Harris's husband, Douglas Emhoff.

"It’s disgusting," Latino anti-Herbalife activist Julie Contreras told Yahoo News, adding that "Kamala Harris did a huge injustice." Her punny Spanish nickname for Harris is "Qué Mala," meaning "how bad."

Brent Wilkes, head of LULAC when the group urged Harris to take action, was more reserved but also critical. "I wouldn’t limit my disappointment to her. At least Kamala listened," he said.

Illinois' attorney general Lisa Madigan managed to win a $3 million settlement from Herbalife around the same time. "Kamala should have had that too," Wilkes said, with Yahoo News noting his "audible disappointment."

The FTC won a $200 million settlement from Herbalife in July 2016. Related to that settlement was one with Madigan, the Illinois attorney general, for $3 million. California, which often leads the nation in consumer and environmental regulations, remained on the sidelines.

https://tinyurl.com/y22h9b8w

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Will Ukrainians be Arkanicided?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

FEMOCRAT Kirstin Gillibrand wants to expand Social Security to include people living in the United States illegally.

While campaigning for President in Iowa, she said wants to expand social security to cover illegal immigrants.

Gillibrand said ‘Immigration is not a security issue."

In 2009, the New York senator voted to increase funding for ICE and said she believed English should be the official language of the United States.

https://tinyurl.com/yyccpdrn

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

THAT'S A WOMAN?

The Chicago police union’s president alleges that the county’s top prosecutor interfered with the investigation of “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett before recusing herself and wants the Justice Department to determine if she broke any laws.

WLS-TV in Chicago reports that Fraternal Order of Police President Kevin Graham wrote the Justice Department following reports that Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx asked Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson to let the FBI investigate Smollett’s allegations that he was attacked by two masked men after the former chief of staff to former first "lady" Michael Obama informed Foxx that Smollett’s family had "concerns" about the probe.

Foxx’s office didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://tinyurl.com/y6prx3vl

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

'Show us your bone spurs!': Ex-Nebraska Senator demands Trump's x-rays -- 'you don't grow out of them

In an indignant rant, former Sen. Bob Kerrey (D-NE) railed against President Donald Trump for calling soldiers “suckers” for going to Vietnam when Trump managed to avoid it.

Kerrey was a SEAL officer in the U.S. Navy during Vietnam and was ultimately put on SEAL Team One. While in combat, Kerrey was seriously injured and lost the lower part of his right leg, for which he was awarded the Medal of Honor. His comments came after Trump railed against late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) on Twitter and during an Ohio rally.

“This is the guy that showed up and said, ‘I don’t want to go to Vietnam, like [McCain] did,'” Kerrey explained. “He said, ‘I wasn’t eligible to go to Vietnam because I had bone spurs.’ You don’t grow out of bone spurs. I call on the president, get your feet x-rayed. Let’s see those x-rays. I want to see. While John McCain was flying combat operations in Vietnam, you were, I think, falsifying that you had bone spurs in order not to go to Vietnam. Now, I know lots of people who avoided the draft, but this isn’t what he’s saying. He said I physically couldn’t go. Well, Mr. President, get your feet x-rayed and let’s see those bone spurs. I don’t think he has them.”

. . .

“Everything he’s saying is bad enough, but when he says, ‘He’s not my kind of guy because he went to Vietnam, because he was flying combat missions and got shot down, was held as a prisoner.’ That’s not your kind of guy?” Kerrey went on. “Who is your kind of guy? Your friends who falsified their records so they didn’t have to go? I think that’s the answer. I mean, I think he sees all of us who went to Vietnam as fools. We were the suckers. We were the stupid ones. We were the ones that didn’t have the resources to be able to get out of the draft.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/sho..._notifications
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

At Hebrew Cemetery in Fall River, Massachusetts, dozens of gravestones were defaced on Sunday. This comes after weeks of Ilhan Omar’s displays of antisemitism which DEMOCRATS have refused to condemn. According to the Herald News: “Dozens of gravestones were tagged with the anti-Semitic graffiti, apparently scrawled in black marker. About 10 gravestones were defaced with swastikas. On one gravestone was written the words “heil Hitler,” and on another, “Hitler was right.””

At a time when DEMOCRATS have become the party of hate and discrimination against Jews, The perpetrators of this act also tried to make a connection to the president. One of the gravestones was defaced with the words, “Oy vey! This is MAGA country.”

This immediately reminds us of Jussie Smollett and his fake hate crime attack. This is likely the work of anti-Semite DEMOCRATS trying to paint the president in a bad light.

https://tinyurl.com/yyhga5gg
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

StoneOx confirmed anti-Semite.