Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trump blasts McCain, bemoans not getting 'thank you' for funeral""

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Trump's state, he moves they jump in any direction he wants
    That's right, no state owns fox news, so "State TV" is a lie.
    The anti-Trumper's new mantra:

“B-b-but muh White supremacy”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heff For This Post:

Truth Detector (03-20-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

He hated McCain, and could care less about vets or the military
    Democrats hated McCain; then he became a two faced lying neverTrumper and they LOVE them some McCain now.

Democrats hated returning Vietnam Vets too; right before they started loving them.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Poor snowflakes....
    Nah, they just think it is inappropriate to go out of your way to insult in public a vet and war hero, especially one who has been dead and buried close to a year now

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-20-2019), rjhenn (03-20-2019)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It has become State TV, nothing surprising, and if it were to come up they will have a panel of "regular contributors" to comment which one will attack McCain's character just to draw attention off of Trump, plant the innuendo, and muddle the controversy, they always run the same scenario
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nah, they just think it is inappropriate to go out of your way to insult in public a vet and war hero, especially one who has been dead and buried close to a year now
    Democrats insulted Vietnam vets for decades you low information dullard. Now, they suddenly see them all as heroes.....because.....

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I guess you are unaware that Trumpelthinskin has been relentlessly attacking McCain for days. It started over the weekend. It's not just a single "off-hand comment," it's a meltdown of epic proportions on the part of Trump. From the Fox News link, above:

"Senators on both sides of the aisle rallied to the defense of the late Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., on Wednesday, after President Trump launched a fresh round of attacks against the senator’s legacy this week."
    Senators wagging their fingers at Donald Trump? Stop the presses...

When did you guys became so puritanical?
    The anti-Trumper's new mantra:

“B-b-but muh White supremacy”

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heff For This Post:

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello archives,

"President Trump on Wednesday unleashed fresh criticism of John McCain, attacking the late GOP senator from Arizona"

"Trump spent five full minutes jabbing at McCain during an official White House event intended to highlight manufacturing in Ohio. The barbs marked the fourth time in the last five days that Trump has criticized McCain, who died from brain cancer in August."

"I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as president I had to approve. I don’t care about this, I didn't get a thank you. That's OK," Trump told workers at a tank factory in Lima, Ohio."

"We sent him on the way, but I wasn’t a fan of John McCain."

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ou-for-funeral

This guy is beautiful, he not only insults the parents of dead soldiers, but even dead war heroes eight months after they have died, and continuously, now supposedly because he didn't get a thank you for attending the funeral. Got to love the "I gave him," where the hell does that come from, guess just another Trump fabrication

Flat out shameful, and the Trumpkins will not tell us Trump is "just defending himself," defending himself from a guy who died nearly a year ago, figure that one out. Truth be known Trump feels threatened by just the mere image of McCain because he represented everything Trump isn't nor can ever become

And next week Trump will proclaim he loves the military especially Vets and the lemmings will believe him
    He's lying to himself.

Apparently he DID care about it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I LOVE this talking point; so now the liberal left and Party of the Jackass claim it is untoward for someone to denigrate the dead.

Have they ever stopped denigrating Nixon? How about Reagan? Yeah, I thought so. Losers.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Stretch (03-20-2019)

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

"President Trump on Wednesday unleashed fresh criticism of John McCain, attacking the late GOP senator from Arizona"

"Trump spent five full minutes jabbing at McCain during an official White House event intended to highlight manufacturing in Ohio. The barbs marked the fourth time in the last five days that Trump has criticized McCain, who died from brain cancer in August."

"I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as president I had to approve. I don’t care about this, I didn't get a thank you. That's OK," Trump told workers at a tank factory in Lima, Ohio."

"We sent him on the way, but I wasn’t a fan of John McCain."

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ou-for-funeral

This guy is beautiful, he not only insults the parents of dead soldiers, but even dead war heroes eight months after they have died, and continuously, now supposedly because he didn't get a thank you for attending the funeral. Got to love the "I gave him," where the hell does that come from, guess just another Trump fabrication

Flat out shameful, and the Trumpkins will not tell us Trump is "just defending himself," defending himself from a guy who died nearly a year ago, figure that one out. Truth be known Trump feels threatened by just the mere image of McCain because he represented everything Trump isn't nor can ever become

And next week Trump will proclaim he loves the military especially Vets and the lemmings will believe him
    Does this fresh rant mean something huge is about to drop in the news?

Anything to do with Mueller, perhaps?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

rjhenn (03-20-2019)

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Democrats hated McCain; then he became a two faced lying neverTrumper and they LOVE them some McCain now.

Democrats hated returning Vietnam Vets too; right before they started loving them.
    If they did it was because of his politics, not because of who he was or what he did in the military, that honor belongs to your man Trump, and I can't recall any Democrat personally insulting McCain seven months after he has been buried, another honor your oracle owns on his own

And really, you had to go back five decades to find a "whataboutism," shows the strength of that one

16. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

rjhenn (03-20-2019)

17. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heff View Post
    Senators wagging their fingers at Donald Trump? Stop the presses...

When did you guys became so puritanical?
    Must have been right after they supported BillyBob when he banged the intern.

Maybe it was right after they denigrated Nixon again?

Perhaps it was after they realized that BillyBob got a deferment from service as well?

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Does this fresh rant mean something huge is about to drop in the news?

Anything to do with Mueller, perhaps?
    Nah, just another example of Trump's narcissism and total lack of character, plus further proof he personally could care less regarding vets or the military

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-21-2019), rjhenn (03-20-2019)

20. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If they did it was because of his politics, not because of who he was or what he did in the military, that honor belongs to your man Trump, and I can't recall any Democrat personally insulting McCain seven months after he has been buried, another honor your oracle owns on his own
    Whoooaaaa....so Trump isn't angry at McCain's politics in the fact that McCain was a two faced liar and voted against a rescission of Obamacare after promising he would vote for it, AND, handed a salacious fake dossier over to the FBI and media to sabotage Trumps campaign and Presidency?

Didn't McCain get a heros burial? How long do we have to wait before it is okay to criticize someone who is dead; you know, the way you morons do every fucking day with Reagan and Nixon?

STFU you hypocritical willful little moron.

And really, you had to go back five decades to find a "whataboutism," shows the strength of that one
    I don't have to go back five minutes to prove what a bunch of lying hypocritical assholes liberals and the FAKE media are.

21. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heff View Post
    Haven't heard that one before.

But if Trump is think-skinned, you guys must be without skin entirely. Look how outraged you guys are about an off-hand comment.
    Defending a coward that speaks bad of a dead hero?You're a piece of shit
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-20-2019), rjhenn (03-20-2019)

23. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

I LOVE this talking point; so now the liberal left and Party of the Jackass claim it is untoward for someone to denigrate the dead.

Have they ever stopped denigrating Nixon? How about Reagan? Yeah, I thought so. Losers.

I was thinking that today. As if the left has never ever spoken ill of any dead person. The usual hypocrisy.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post: