Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TRUMP TWEET: MR. Kellyann is jealous, I don't know him, a loser, husband from hell

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Centerleftfl,

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    And is paid by TAXPAYERS to lie to US!
    If she doesn't lie she gets fired.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I am sorry, you are bringing facts to the debates. That is cheating. If Daffy says he refused to hire Conway, then it is the new fact, to be believed.
    Certainly in The Trump Bubble...

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Conway is a lifetime Republican who is terribly disgusted by Trump's actions. As Kellyanne says, he was wearing his Maga had and applauding when Trumpy won. But he sees Trump for what he is, an incompetent, immature childish blowhard who is not very bright. Trump drove him and many other intelligent people out of the party. He has a backing of nuts and suckers left.
    Spot on. We have to hold out hope for the rational minds in the Republican Party to hang in there. Trump won't be forever. Later, they can pick up the pieces and get back to traditional left/right disagreements. All this nastiness and polarization is paralyzing meaningful progress. I say this as a liberal because I understand that we need both a fine upstanding left and a fine upstanding right to produce fine upstanding policy. Diversity of political view is our strength. It is the fuel for creative brainstorming to make America better. We can and should be fellow Americans - who disagree on the best policy, ever keeping one another in check.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello archives,

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Trump fights back?" For real?

This guy is basically a nonentity, he is about as relevant to anything anywhere happening as the night school gym teacher in Boise, Idaho. Yet the President, the most powerful person in the world, leader of the country, goes out of his way to personally attack the guy because he said something Trump didn't like. And you call that "Trump fighting back?" It is embarrassing and degrades the Nation

And the real irony is that the White House at the same time is trying to tell America that the First Lady is dedicated to and working hard on eliminating bullying in America.

Didn't know flat out hypocrisy made "America greater"
    You can't make this stuff up.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    I already spelled it out. Go fuck yourself.

You people do love your infantile s*** storms

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Trump fights back?" For real?

This guy is basically a nonentity, he is about as relevant to anything anywhere happening as the night school gym teacher in Boise, Idaho. Yet the President, the most powerful person in the world, leader of the country, goes out of his way to personally attack the guy because he said something Trump didn't like. And you call that "Trump fighting back?" It is embarrassing and degrades the Nation

And the real irony is that the White House at the same time is trying to tell America that the First Lady is dedicated to and working hard on eliminating bullying in America.

Didn't know flat out hypocrisy made "America greater"
    Read Kellyanne's Conway's response This has been building a long time -Conway has been sniping,
    and Kelly takes Trumps side

Kellyanne Conway defends Trump after he attacked Trump -same thing I said about not just taking punches

'You think he should just take that sitting down?' s
    he says about Trump after George Conway questioned his mental fitness.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-trump-1229193

Kellyanne Conway on Wednesday defended President Donald Trump’s attacks on her husband George Conway saying he’s “a counterpuncher” and asserting that the president is free to respond when he’s accused of having a mental illness.

“He left it alone for months out of respect for me,” Conway, a senior Trump aide, told POLITICO in a brief telephone interview. “But you think he shouldn’t respond when somebody, a non-medical professional accuses him of having a mental disorder? You think he should just take that sitting down?”

“Don't play psychiatrist any more than George should be,” she added. “You're not a psychiatrist and he's not, respectfully.”