Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fox News falling apart

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquezrocks View Post
    Everyone on this site knows ... YOU are a moron ! Even your liberal asswipes !
    That was a typical zero response from you. Try and actually make sense. It might hurt your brain. But you should try.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    It appears that Fox News is falling apart, and that they have succumbed to the left. Most recently, We have seen Paul Ryan join the board of the Fox News parent company Fox that was formed today, but we have seen other bad signs before this. Obviously, suspending Jeanine Pirro and hiring the former DNC chair is a sign that Fox News is has been taken over by commies, but we have been seeing the fall of Fox News for longer than that. Commies like Brett Bair, Chris Wallace and Megyn Kelly were trying to turn Fox to the left way back in 2015, and we can see that Fox has been gradually getting rid of all the righties and replacing them with lefties. ever since. There are very few righties left at Fox News, and I doubt they will be around much longer. Who will be the next to go, Tucker, Laura, or Hannity?
    Losing your echo chamber huh? How will you ever survive without your beloved cable news channel?

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Losing your echo chamber huh? How will you ever survive without your beloved cable news channel?
    I have no doubt that you have seen my threads about the importance of consuming news and propaganda from all sources regardless of which way they are aligned politically, and to trust none of them. I will continue watching and reading every source of media I can find, from daily kos to Alex jones.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 11 Times in 11 Posts

It appears that Fox News is falling apart, and that they have succumbed to the left. Most recently, We have seen Paul Ryan join the board of the Fox News parent company Fox that was formed today, but we have seen other bad signs before this. Obviously, suspending Jeanine Pirro and hiring the former DNC chair is a sign that Fox News is has been taken over by commies, but we have been seeing the fall of Fox News for longer than that. Commies like Brett Bair, Chris Wallace and Megyn Kelly were trying to turn Fox to the left way back in 2015, and we can see that Fox has been gradually getting rid of all the righties and replacing them with lefties. ever since. There are very few righties left at Fox News, and I doubt they will be around much longer. Who will be the next to go, Tucker, Laura, or Hannity?
    So you're saying that Fox News doesnt like straight sex anymore. Is that what you're saying?

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquezrocks View Post
    Time for a new network ....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

evince (03-20-2019)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

well when we force Rupert to sell the assets he will want it to be worth someone buying it

So he has to get rid of some of the cockroaches

8. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (03-23-2019)

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

though without Pirro we wont get some funny SNL skits

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I see no real change.
    They've always tried to be fair and balanced.
    Never been "fair and balanced," even they knew that and have dropped the "fair and balanced" cliche

Fox only exists cause Ailes pissed off over Nixon talked Murdoch into financing a network directly for conservatives. It was based on the assumption that you could sell the "balanced" theme you could then muddle any issue and frame it the way you wanted. That "balanced" was suppose to mean every issue had two sides, which is true, but only one side is factual.

MSNBC soon followed

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

I have no doubt that you have seen my threads about the importance of consuming news and propaganda from all sources regardless of which way they are aligned politically, and to trust none of them. I will continue watching and reading every source of media I can find, from daily kos to Alex jones.
    In other words you love your infotainment

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Never been "fair and balanced," even they knew that and have dropped the "fair and balanced" cliche
    Well that should tell you how long it's been since I watched it. Last I watched Fox with any regularity was The O'Reilly Factor which I found highly entertaining. Bill regularly criticized republicans when he felt the need to. He always had people with opposing views. Shep Smith has been there for a long time and what little of him I see lately , he seems quite critical of right wing rhetoric.
    That "balanced" was suppose to mean every issue had two sides, which is true, but only one side is factual.
    Well , that's intellectually dishonest. Both sides have their merits and faults.
    MSNBC soon followed
    Can't watch it when I see Madcow and Brian Fake Williams.
    I couldn't even watch Brian Williams when he was the anchor for NBC. I could see he was a phony back then.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

I saw it years ago. I was ahead of my time as I always am

When Ailes was forced out it was over

The left corrupts everything it touches. They are like dirty muslimes. They know nothing but destruction

14. The Following User Groans At canceled.2021.1 For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (03-22-2019)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

Evmetro (03-22-2019)

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Perhaps ownership feels guilt about putting such an incompetent thief in the white house? Too late. The damage is done.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    I saw it years ago. I was ahead of my time as I always am

When Ailes was forced out it was over

The left corrupts everything it touches. They are like dirty muslimes. They know nothing but destruction
    Ailes was accused of sexual improprieties with many women, using his power over them. He was not forced out but fled. The left had nothing to do with his corruption.

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

There aren't enough Nazis on Fox News for you.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL