Members banned from this thread: evince

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mueller's witchhunt continues to wither in the sunlight as more details are exposed

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Mueller's witchhunt continues to wither in the sunlight as more details are exposed

Special Counsel Robert Mueller obtained search warrants to read Michael Cohen’s emails nearly a year before his office was raided by the FBI, newly unsealed court documents have revealed.

FBI agents working for Mueller, who is supposedly "investigating" alleged “collusion” between President Trump and Russia, obtained three warrants to search through Cohen’s electronic communications.

Mueller’s team referred the information to federal prosecutors in the ultra-liberal Southern District of New York — and two months later, SDNY prosecutors raided Cohen’s home and office.

Cohen pleaded guilty to tax evasion, bank fraud, making false statements to congress and payments to adult film actress Stormy Daniels and former playboy model Karen McDougal.

http://tinyurl.com/y52uaayn

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,905 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Other than the one on top of the your head, is there a point in there somewhere?
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-20-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Newly released text messages and documents obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee reveal that senior members of the Obama-era FBI and Department of Justice led a coordinated effort to leak unverified information to the press to damage President Donald Trump’s incoming administration, according to a letter sent by the committee to the DOJ.

A review of the new documents raises grave concerns regarding an apparent systemic culture of media leaking by high-ranking officials at the FBI and DOJ related to ongoing investigations.

Those leaks pertained to information regarding the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court warrant used to spy on short-term campaign volunteer Carter Page.

The letter lists examples:
    • April 10, 2017: (former FBI Special Agent) Peter Strzok contacts (former FBI Attorney) Lisa Page to discuss a “media leak strategy.” Specifically, the text says: “I had literally just gone to find this phone to tell you I want to talk to you about media leak strategy with DOJ before you go.”
    • April 12, 2017: Peter Strzok congratulates Lisa Page on a job well done while referring to two derogatory articles about Carter Page. In the text, Strzok warns Page two articles are coming out, one which is “worse” than the other about Lisa’s “namesake”.” Strzok added: “Well done, Page.”

Former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was fired by Attorney General Jeff Sessions after a scathing report from the DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s investigation charging McCabe with lying to investigators and leaking to the press. Last week, the DOJ announced that McCabe is currently under a grand jury investigation.

https://tinyurl.com/ycba29t2

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,905 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

I see you were too embarrassed to post a working link to your right-wing hack source, Sara "Hannity's Ho' " Carter.

Carter has been Hannity’s go-to reporter. On a nearly nightly basis, Carter can be seen on Hannity’s hit primetime program, hyping up her latest explosive report — So, of course, the question arises — who exactly is Sara Carter?

Carter didn’t exactly come out of nowhere. Before becoming a nightly fixture on Hannity, she had built up a very solid resume of reporting for right-leaning media outlets. Carter spent a few years with both the Washington Times and Washington Examiner.
    So.... the author of that crap sucks up to Sean Hannity and used to work for two of the most right-wing biased shit rags in the country.

And you expect it to be taken seriously.

You're as bad as noisenatta/comic shlocker.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Somad View Post
    I see you were too embarrassed to post a working link to your right-wing hack source, Sara "Hannity's Ho' " Carter. So.... the author of that crap sucks up to Sean Hannity and used to work for two of the most right-wing biased shit rags in the country. And you expect it to be taken seriously. You're as bad as noisenatta/comic shlocker.
    Even Zappacrite knows attacking the source without refuting the report is fallacious, and that makes you so mad, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Facts are facts. They don't change depending on which website they happen to come from. But here you are, attacking the source once more. If you had anything more substantial, you'd post it.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I see you were too embarrassed to post a working link to your right-wing hack source, Sara "Hannity's Ho' " Carter.

So.... the author of that crap sucks up to Sean Hannity and used to work for two of the most right-wing biased shit rags in the country.

And you expect it to be taken seriously.

You're as bad as noisenatta/comic shlocker.
    Ad hominem aside, what’s your opinion of coordinated leak strategies lol?

I trust you’ll be okay with that when they pull it on a Democrat president or candidate?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Truth Detector (03-20-2019)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Ad hominem aside, what’s your opinion of coordinated leak strategies lol?

I trust you’ll be okay with that when they pull it on a Democrat president or candidate?
    I know I will be, lol. Now that DEMOCRATS have shown the way, Trump can use the federal government to spy on and work against his opponents, and the left can't cry foul.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Other than the one on top of the your head, is there a point in there somewhere?
    Go easy on the dumber ones. Mueller's noose is tightening around Donnie Moscow's crime empire, and it will absolutely RUIN their masturabtory fantasies about him.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I know I will be, lol. Now that DEMOCRATS have shown the way, Trump can use the federal government to spy on and work against his opponents, and the left can't cry foul.
    You know better than that lol.

They’ll do worse than cry foul. They’ll take to the streets.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You know better than that lol.

They’ll do worse than cry foul. They’ll take to the streets.
    Think so, lol?

I wish they would. I am waiting.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Think so, lol?

I wish they would. I am waiting.
    Will you leave spittle on your keyboard lol?

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Will you leave spittle on your keyboard lol?
    No, that's what JPP liberals do, lol.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

Newly released text messages and documents obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee reveal that senior members of the Obama-era FBI and Department of Justice led a coordinated effort to leak unverified information to the press to damage President Donald Trump’s incoming administration, according to a letter sent by the committee to the DOJ.

A review of the new documents raises grave concerns regarding an apparent systemic culture of media leaking by high-ranking officials at the FBI and DOJ related to ongoing investigations.

Those leaks pertained to information regarding the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court warrant used to spy on short-term campaign volunteer Carter Page.

The letter lists examples:
    • April 10, 2017: (former FBI Special Agent) Peter Strzok contacts (former FBI Attorney) Lisa Page to discuss a “media leak strategy.” Specifically, the text says: “I had literally just gone to find this phone to tell you I want to talk to you about media leak strategy with DOJ before you go.”
    • April 12, 2017: Peter Strzok congratulates Lisa Page on a job well done while referring to two derogatory articles about Carter Page. In the text, Strzok warns Page two articles are coming out, one which is “worse” than the other about Lisa’s “namesake”.” Strzok added: “Well done, Page.”

Former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was fired by Attorney General Jeff Sessions after a scathing report from the DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s investigation charging McCabe with lying to investigators and leaking to the press. Last week, the DOJ announced that McCabe is currently under a grand jury investigation.

https://tinyurl.com/ycba29t2
    Speaking of leaking unverified information to the press. Did you read what this evidence was? It is nothing but innuendo. The article is also 6 months old. What happened to the investigation? Does it really take 6 months for a grand jury to bring indictments? Mueller brought his first indictments within 3 months of being appointed.

It seems you found a nothing burger. Congratulations.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

Nomad (03-20-2019)

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,786 Times in 33,644 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Speaking of leaking unverified information to the press. Did you read what this evidence was? It is nothing but innuendo. The article is also 6 months old. What happened to the investigation? Does it really take 6 months for a grand jury to bring indictments? Mueller brought his first indictments within 3 months of being appointed.

It seems you found a nothing burger. Congratulations.
    Where is Huber?

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Did you read what this evidence was? It is nothing but innuendo.
    Sound familiar?