Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Truump is SUCH a class act, still bashing a dead man 7 mos after his death

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,827 Times in 14,173 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Obama was a hateful fucker who ripped the nation apart and honored cop killers.

No one can top him when it comes to spreading hate. Just as no one can top Trump when it comes to charisma.
    You uneducated crackas were triggerd when a black man was elected twice, hint goober, your kind are becoming the minority, trump was your last hurrah, step to the rear of the bus

this may help you

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

No, let's get real here. You would have preferred a mealy-mouthed, spineless coward who would let the left and media shit all over him and never say a word.

Kinda like "W" who never found the balls to stand up for himself, let alone anything he believed in.

Calling Trump "dumb" is laughable -- anyone who can make billions of dollars is far from dumb.

Hatred? If 8 years of Obama wasn't the epitome of hatred, I don't know what is. He was a hateful divisive person who led by pitting one American against another and treating terror groups like BLM to steak dinners in the WH.

I can't wait for Trump's re-election.

Okay, let's get real. You said "You would have preferred a mealy-mouthed, spineless coward who would let the left and media shit all over him and never say a word." When you use supposition and conjecture to try to make a point it fails, because what anybody else would do is unknowable.

trump himself invited all the bad press he got right from the beginning when he continually used the words "fake news" and "enemy of the people." He guaranteed that all his words would be gone over with a fine tooth comb because when he calls the press "liars", they're going to work extra hard to show that isn't true.

I guess you're confident that trump made "billions of dollars" but I'm not. I'll believe it when I see his tax returns. trump had the family millions to start his business; now he still owes millions to Deutsche Bank US, Ladder Capital, Bryn Mawr Bank Corp. and others.

Good luck with your hopes for his reelection. You never can tell, but I personally wouldn't put money on it.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

3. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-21-2019)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

All BLM are cop killers.

We need to waterboard them like the terrorists they are, and then you can cwy about it.

lmao
    LOL! In other words, you suck black cock and have to tell yourself that because you hate yourself for loving it.

Didn't think a gamma like could back up that claim.

Nice owning you, whore.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

6. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicRocker View Post
    don't forget where this started -the report that Mccain disseminated the Steele dossier widely to media - whhile playing the sanctimonious "i turned it over to the FBI."
    Mccain is a vicious duplictous bastard -the best thing he ever did in the Senate was die IMHO
    That's not accurate. trump started bashing McCain years before he ran for president. This video is from 1999. Right at about the 6-minute mark is where he tried out the comment about whether or not McCain was a hero. I can't find any article or video where McCain took the first shots at trump, that would make trump want to retaliate.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...hn-mccain.html

― Charles Dickens

7. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

8. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Uh, yes, he did. Rewarding cop killers with a steak dinner is honoring them.

MAGA, bitch.
    Name names.

― Charles Dickens

9. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,342 Times in 53,241 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    LOL! In other words, you suck black cock and have to tell yourself that because you hate yourself for loving it.

Didn't think a gamma like could back up that claim.

Nice owning you, whore.
    That skag actually claimed that everyone in BLM is a cop killer? I'll have to let our activist friends back in STL know that, especially the Finches. Both are in their mid-80s, Jewish, and she's 4'10" and on a fat day weighs maybe 98 lbs. They've marched with BLM, live 10 minutes from Ferguson which Michael Brown was killed, and have been involved in activism longer than that bimbo Life has crawled the Earth.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-21-2019)

11. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Obama was a hateful fucker who ripped the nation apart and honored cop killers.

No one can top him when it comes to spreading hate. Just as no one can top Trump when it comes to charisma.
    You really are deluding yourself. Who are these cop killers he honored? I put those words in the search engine and nothing came up.

― Charles Dickens

12. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

13. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Okay, let's get real. You said "You would have preferred a mealy-mouthed, spineless coward who would let the left and media shit all over him and never say a word." When you use supposition and conjecture to try to make a point it fails, because what anybody else would do is unknowable.

trump himself invited all the bad press he got right from the beginning when he continually used the words "fake news" and "enemy of the people." He guaranteed that all his words would be gone over with a fine tooth comb because when he calls the press "liars", they're going to work extra hard to show that isn't true.

I guess you're confident that trump made "billions of dollars" but I'm not. I'll believe it when I see his tax returns. trump had the family millions to start his business; now he still owes millions to Deutsche Bank US, Ladder Capital, Bryn Mawr Bank Corp. and others.

Good luck with your hopes for his reelection. You never can tell, but I personally wouldn't put money on it.
    Left wing kooks began bashing Trump, rioting in the streets and crying impeachment the night he was elected.

The left treated Bush like pure garbage and the dumbass never once stood up for himself. Now you long for those good ole Booooosh kinda days but they are over. I will never vote for a gutless POS again.

14. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    You really are deluding yourself. Who are these cop killers he honored? I put those words in the search engine and nothing came up.
    Google "Dallas cop killing BLM"

15. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He had BLM as honorary guests. The group notorious for cop killings and domestic terrorism.

"Dey look wike my son"

What an Obama faggot. I know you keep that under wraps in public. Lmao
    Now I get it! You're repeating Sean Duffy's cherry picked BS. Even he doesn't mention steak dinners.

"Nine days after the presidential election, a discussion about protests against Donald Trump led a Wisconsin congressman to lash out at Black Lives Matter and President Barack Obama.
    The attack was made on the Nov. 17, 2016 edition of "The O’Reilly Factor" talk show by Republican Sean Duffy, a Trump transition team member who has been mentioned as a potential challenger to Democratic U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin in 2018.

...Then he shifted to Black Lives Matter, which formed after a Florida jury in 2013 found George Zimmerman not guilty of murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed African-American teen.

"And frankly, Eric, you know, Black Lives Matter, who are attacking law enforcement officers, he (Obama) had them to the White House. You have to recognize what President Obama is doing by not shutting down the violence that’s coming from the left-wing extremists in his party." So, Duffy is saying that Obama, in "not shutting down violence," invited members of Black Lives Matter to the White House even though members of the group "are attacking law enforcement officers."

Duffy’s claim refers to a forum Obama held at the White House in July 2016 involving three dozen people.

News reports said Obama met for more than four hours with the group, which included two Black Lives Matter leaders, other activists, Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards and other elected officials, law enforcement officials and community leaders.

So, this wasn’t a personal audience with the president for leaders of Black Lives Matter -- it was a large gathering of people representing diverse interests.

Moreover, Obama, while defending the Black Lives Matter movement, has condemned those who advocate violence. For example, while in Madrid in July 2016, he said: "Whenever those of us who are concerned about fairness in the criminal justice system attack police officers, you are doing a disservice to the cause."

https://www.politifact.com/wisconsin...attacks-polic/

― Charles Dickens

16. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

17. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    That skag actually claimed that everyone in BLM is a cop killer? I'll have to let our activist friends back in STL know that, especially the Finches. Both are in their mid-80s, Jewish, and she's 4'10" and on a fat day weighs maybe 98 lbs. They've marched with BLM, live 10 minutes from Ferguson which Michael Brown was killed, and have been involved in activism longer than that bimbo Life has crawled the Earth.

That's all.

18. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,884 Times in 21,652 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    He thinks gold and glass give him class....

His "living room"

They like him because they hate elitists...

He also pisses in a golden toilet!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

20. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Left wing kooks began bashing Trump, rioting in the streets and crying impeachment the night he was elected.

The left treated Bush like pure garbage and the dumbass never once stood up for himself. Now you long for those good ole Booooosh kinda days but they are over. I will never vote for a gutless POS again.
    I was sorry bush won the election but I didn't turn on him until he decided to invade Iraq using the fake rationale of WMD. I strongly criticized that war and it was people like you who called me a traitor and worse for doing so. The Iraq clusterfuck resulted in 4,487 good Americans dying along with countless Iraqis, and I bet you supported it because you were happy to see Muslims die.

― Charles Dickens

21. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

22. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Google "Dallas cop killing BLM"
    Please, he didn't honor this guy Micah Xavier Johnson at the WH.

― Charles Dickens

23. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

24. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    He's a broken, self-hating little thing.