Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Truump is SUCH a class act, still bashing a dead man 7 mos after his death

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I haven't heard any Democrats ranting and raving about Reagan on a personal level. At most, Democrats will talk about how bad Reagan's politics were, which is understandable.
    Since his policies weren't bad, so much for your claim about Democrats not ranting and raving.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    McCain

he can't resist trashing someone, anyone, who doesn't toe his line

this as his one-time McCain loving base (in 2008 election vs Obama), absolutely adored the guy

the asshole's base is off the charts wack
    Trump is TRASH! There are no NICE words for the man. He deserves none. He exhibits NO laudable behavior.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

rjhenn (03-21-2019), ThatOwlWoman (03-20-2019)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    You're a moderator?
    Yes, and?
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Since his policies weren't bad, so much for your claim about Democrats not ranting and raving.
    Well obviously I disagree, but that's besides the point. Democrats address Reagan's politics, they don't obsess over him on a personal level. And not counting the occasional Marilyn Monroe joke, Republicans don't obsess over JFK's personal life, though will sometimes criticize his politics.
    Trump obsesses over McCain because he's mentally ill and jealous of the McCain legacy.

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why is Trump trolling a dead guy? We have an insane Potus

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

rjhenn (03-21-2019)

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I hate to sound like a broken record, but you're just a stupid hick who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
    Why would anyone listen to you, fucking idiot.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

rjhenn (03-21-2019)

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Well obviously I disagree, but that's besides the point. Democrats address Reagan's politics, they don't obsess over him on a personal level. And not counting the occasional Marilyn Monroe joke, Republicans don't obsess over JFK's personal life, though will sometimes criticize his politics.
    Trump obsesses over McCain because he's mentally ill and jealous of the McCain legacy.
    No one thought you would do anything but disagree. You have a tendency to dislike good things.

They do obsess over him in all sorts of ways. Names like Ronny Raygun do just that.

Let's look at McCain's legacy. Shot down after just a short time shows he wasn't a good pilot. Couldn't beat an unqualified black guy in an election. Puckered up to the same black guy's asshole on a policy he opposed when he ran against the same unqualified black guy. Copycatted brain tumor Teddy Kennedy to get sympathy.

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I hate to sound like a broken record, but you're just a stupid hick who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
    Why would anyone listen to you, fucking idiot.
    You might learn something, boy, instead of constantly puckering up to a nigger's ass. That's why you should listen.

12. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

They do obsess over him in all sorts of ways. Names like Ronny Raygun do just that.
    But Ronny Raygun is a positive nickname. It's not meant to be an insult. And giving him a nickname is hardly an obsession.

Let's look at McCain's legacy. Shot down after just a short time shows he wasn't a good pilot. Couldn't beat an unqualified black guy in an election. Puckered up to the same black guy's asshole on a policy he opposed when he ran against the same unqualified black guy. Copycatted brain tumor Teddy Kennedy to get sympathy.
    The reason Trump is still jealous of that is because McCain had the balls to go to war and is seen as a war hero. I'm sure you've noticed, Trump desperately wants to be seen as alpha, but is totally beta. When people like McCain don't like him, it hurts him deeply, because he sees it as an alpha looking down on him for being beta.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

rjhenn (03-21-2019), ThatOwlWoman (03-20-2019)

14. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,087 Times in 25,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    I said fuck his fat daughter too. She's just as bad as her RINO asshole father. His widow I don't have a problem with, as I'm not aware of her running her stupid mouth like her worthless pig daughter.
    Are you the guy who tweeted this filth to Mrs. McCain? Classy, cons. Real classy.

Cindy McCain‏Verified account @cindymccain

Last edited by christiefan915; 03-21-2019 at 04:05 PM.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

15. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

I am so glad McShamnesty lost. He would have been worse than B. Hussein Yobabymama

Same with Romney

16. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,087 Times in 25,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    McCain was crazy, remember? He was insane. i still remember the moonbat publications publishing renditions of a "crazy McCain" with blood dripping from his mouth.

And now, libtards and their faux poutrage over any negative comments about him.

Fakes, the whole lot of you.

I just can't wait...until Trump is re-elected.
    I didn't like McCain. He was a war monger. I know he was trying to joke around when he he said "Bomb-bomb-bomb Iran" but I thought it was appalling. He never met a military intervention he didn't love.

I also didn't like how he treated his first wife, who stood behind him the entire time he was imprisoned, only to have him dump her as soon as he returned home. Then there was his poor judgment picking Palin as his running mate in 2008.

I don't recall publications of a "crazy McCain" and I didn't flip from hating him to loving him. I appreciated when he stood up to those brain dead idiots who claimed Obama was not a citizen, and a secret Muslim. I was also glad that he voted against repealing Obamacare. So you're wrong in calling me a fake just because I supported those two things about him. I believe that orange abomination in the WH is a demented crackpot who should keep his big fat mouth shut about the dead man. He's cruelly and deliberately causing pain to the family and that makes him a sadist. With every nasty word he says, trump is solidifying the contempt I and millions of others feel for him. There's not doubt in my mind that if trump dropped dead tomorrow there would be a lot of celebrating in this country.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

17. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-20-2019)

18. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I didn't like McCain. He was a war monger. I know he was trying to joke around when he he said "Bomb-bomb-bomb Iran" but I thought it was appalling. He never met a military intervention he didn't love.

I also didn't like how he treated his first wife, who stood behind him the entire time he was imprisoned, only to have him dump her as soon as he returned home. Then there was his poor judgment picking Palin as his running mate in 2008.

I don't recall publications of a "crazy McCain" and I didn't flip from hating him to loving him. I appreciated when he stood up to those brain dead idiots who claimed Obama was not a citizen, and a secret Muslim. I was also glad that he voted against repealing Obamacare. So you're wrong in calling me a fake just because I supported those two things about him. I believe that orange abomination in the WH is a demented crackpot who should keep his big fat mouth shut about the dead man. He's cruelly and deliberately causing pain to the family and that makes him a sadist. With every nasty word he says, trump is solidifying the contempt I and millions of others feel for him. There's not doubt in my mind that if trump dropped dead tomorrow there would be a lot of celebrating in this country.
    don't forget where this started -the report that Mccain disseminated the Steele dossier widely to media - whhile playing the sanctimonious "i turned it over to the FBI."
    Mccain is a vicious duplictous bastard -the best thing he ever did in the Senate was die IMHO
    There's not doubt in my mind that if trump dropped dead tomorrow there would be a lot of celebrating in this country
    nothing new there.. TDS started the day after the election

19. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    You jealous...
    No. God no! I have no desire to live in a knockoff of EUROPEAN excess. Wife #1 designed it. She was a European commoner and it was her idea of class. Even in NYC, it was excess.

Trump's old 'friend', Joan Rivers had an apartment with all the gilded crap but HER'S was an historical property dating back to the turn of the 20th century. From the real gilded age from some old money family.
    Last edited by Centerleftfl; 03-20-2019 at 07:34 PM.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-20-2019)

21. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post

Oh please, the problem you have with Trump is that he WON. You and your ilk began "protesting" and screaming impeach on Nov 8, 2016.

McCain and his family put themselves out there in the political fray and aren't immune from criticism. Sorry, that's how life works. So save your crocodile tears, you don't give a damn.