Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 72-hr unhinged Tweestorm an ominous sign, manbaby on verge of total meltdown

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Nobody cares, snowflake!!
    Those who invoke the "IGNORE" option prove one thing. They are incapable of defending the horseshit they bring to the game......the All Hat, No Cowboy horseshit. If they owned the Trumpsters as they claim.....why invoke anti-1st amendment shield? Its like a child sticking their fingers in their ears and crying, "I can't hear you...la, la, la...….." It proves they can't live in the real world where their little sphere of defense is not provided by school, work or mob umbrella.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Earl (03-19-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello reagansghost,

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    ok mommy, I'll try to remember that!
    LOL!

It has the added benefit of making you come across more credibly, and providing less room for criticism from the right.

Also, since we are both liberal, this action also dispels any claims that the left never criticizes the left.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello reagansghost,

LOL!

It has the added benefit of making you come across more credibly, and providing less room for criticism from the right.

Also, since we are both liberal, this action also dispels any claims that the left never criticizes the left.
    I always wash my hands before dinner mom, give me some slack!

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Hello reagansghost,

LOL!

Is that anything like the left wing playbook...where a comrade is TOSSED UNDER THE BUS when he/she has outlived their usefulness to the collective?

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello reagansghost,

Through the weekend and spilling into Monday, Trump spooled out dozens of tweets that amounted to a dark catalog of grievances and frustrations that preoccupy him midway through his term, with the results of the Russia probe looming. Pausing to attend a church service Sunday near the White House, he took seemingly gratuitous swipes at longtime Senator John McCain of Arizona, who died of cancer seven months ago. He suggested that federal agencies led by his political appointees should examine NBC’s Saturday Night Live, a comedy show that has satirized politicians for decades. He touted his poll numbers, skewered anchors at Fox News, disparaged Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s inquiry, and denounced former and possibly future campaign rivals. Hillary Clinton, he wrote, is “Crooked Hillary”; former Vice President Joe Biden, a “low I.Q. individual.”

One of the president’s outside confidants on Monday likened the tweetstorm to Trump’s free-wheeling speech earlier this month at the Conservative Political Action Conference. That’s no accident, said this person, who, like other Trump associates I talked with, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations. Inside Trump’s 2020 campaign, two factions are emerging. One wants Trump to act “presidential” and deploy the formal trappings of the White House to his advantage. The other camp wants Trump to reprise the unscripted approach he used to secure his 2016 election victory. That’s the political persona Trump intuitively embraces—and it’s the one voters are most likely to see going into the next election, this person said.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...w-2020/585220/
    I wonder if the level of tweeting can be roughly gauged to correlate with the fear level of the President that his little charade of being a caring leader is about to totally blown away by serious charges and a focus on his dirty dealings that dominates the news?

It's pretty obvious that he is sitting there watching Fox News and then defending his position by adding his own editorial comments.

The glaring point being that if he didn't do anything wrong, he wouldn't have to defend himself.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-19-2019)

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello reagansghost,

I always wash my hands before dinner mom, give me some slack!
    LOL

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello reagansghost,

You didn't write this.

If you are quoting something, you need to place it in quotes. Thanks for the link, but give credit where credit is due.

How disingenuous!
    Dude, you quoted the credit.
    It is in light blue print at the very bottom of the post.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump seems ready to implode.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-19-2019)

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,209 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 94 Posts

Hello reagansghost,

You didn't write this.

If you are quoting something, you need to place it in quotes. Thanks for the link, but give credit where credit is due.

How disingenuous!
    STFU.... Go away.... He gave the link you retarded step child