Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: George Conway, has an urgent warning about the president's mental health

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Care to provide, with verifiable documentation, of your professional credentials that allow you make such a claim. Being mad because your bitch Hillary lost in 2016 doesn't count.

Anyone that makes such a claim because they're mad they lost shows signs of mental illness.
    Horseshit! SHRINKS, professional, credentialed PSYCHIATRIC professionals have been remarking and writing about this man's mental stability almost from the get-go. They all have their CAVEAT, 'I did not exam him personally but...'. I could tell. They sure as hell KNOW. Ever look at little kids around him? (Ever see little kids around Obama?) You can't fool them!

The man is a walking PILE OF EGOMANIACAL BEHAVIORS who acts out, who is oblivious, self centered, without remorse, (those are the NON-CLINICAL words, you wouldn't understand the others) who has the the attention span of a gnat on crack, and I'd bet my next breath, NO WHERE NEAR the IQ he touts. I'd be very surprised if he even hit the 'gifted' threshold.

Duty to Warn and Protect

The duty to warn refers to a counselor’s obligation to warn identifiable victims. The duty to protect is a counselor’s duty to reveal confidential client information in the event that the counselor has reason to believe that a third party may be harmed. The understanding of a counselor’s duty to warn begins with acknowledgment of the difference between the ethical responsibility of confidentiality and the legal term of privileged communication. Confidentiality is a demonstration of respect bestowed on the client by the counselor wherein information between the two will not be divulged by the counselor. Privileged communication is a legal doctrine (also known as therapist-patient privilege) that declares client-counselor therapeutic communications are to be kept private by the counselor. The client, rather than the counselor, owns this legal privilege and generally, only the client has the right to release information from the relationship. Privileged communication is not available in all states and it is not absolute. An exception exists, for example, when a client threatens to harm him- or herself or others. The American Psychological Association’s and the American Counseling Association’s Code of Ethics recognize exceptions and note that counselors are not required to maintain confidentiality when clients pose a threat or risk to identifiable others.
    Last edited by Centerleftfl; 03-19-2019 at 11:03 AM.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Think about it! Kellyanne gets out there and says on the WH lawn, I wouldn't work for him if I thought so. WhoTF do you think her hubby is getting his 'insider' info from? Of course it's not JUST tweets.

Can you imagine that pillow talk?
    Translation:

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    This kind of thinking is so dangerously stupid only democrats would think of it.
    Liberals lack the IQ it would take to even comprehend this much. It is lunacy bordering on insanity. They really have lost any connection to reality and actually believe that the world is with them.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatFOWLWoman View Post
    Either they've agreed to never discuss politics, or they fight furiously about it, then have make-up sex. lol

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    https://ctl.s6img.com/society6/img/6LX5LKiEFvWt0pHH_lORNk9oDG0/w_700/prints/~artwork/s6-0089/a/34876002_11548346/~~/trump-in-your-guts-you-know-hes-nuts-odt-prints.jpg?wait=0&attempt=0[/IMG]

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Trump's mouth is in gear but his brain is not engaged.
    I R O N Y!

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Horseshit! SHRINKS, professional, credentialed PSYCHIATRIC professionals have been remarking about this man's mental stability almost from the get-go. They all have their CAVEAT, 'I did not exam him personally but...'. I could tell. They sure as hell KNOW. Ever look at little kids around him? (Ever see little kids around Obama?) You can't fool them!
    Your post is a massive pile of horseshit snowflake. NO one has examined him and not one of the morons MSNBC and the FAKE media parade out to make such preposterous claims has any credibility or a license.

If they did, it should be pulled immediately for making such unprofessional, false diagnosis. Only low IQ morons like you can buy this tripe.

The man I am is a walking PILE OF EGOMANIACAL BEHAVIORS who acts out, who is oblivious, self centered, without remorse, who has the the attention span of a gnat on crack and I'd bet my next breath, NO WHERE NEAR the IQ he I touts. I'd be very surprised if he I even hit the 'gifted' threshold.
    FIXED.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Horseshit! SHRINKS, professional, credentialed PSYCHIATRIC professionals have been remarking and writing about this man's mental stability almost from the get-go. They all have their CAVEAT, 'I did not exam him personally but...'. I could tell. They sure as hell KNOW. Ever look at little kids around him? (Ever see little kids around Obama?) You can't fool them!

The man is a walking PILE OF EGOMANIACAL BEHAVIORS who acts out, who is oblivious, self centered, without remorse, (those are the NON-CLINICAL words, you wouldn't understand the others) who has the the attention span of a gnat on crack, and I'd bet my next breath, NO WHERE NEAR the IQ he touts. I'd be very surprised if he even hit the 'gifted' threshold.

Duty to Warn and Protect

The duty to warn refers to a counselor’s obligation to warn identifiable victims. The duty to protect is a counselor’s duty to reveal confidential client information in the event that the counselor has reason to believe that a third party may be harmed. The understanding of a counselor’s duty to warn begins with acknowledgment of the difference between the ethical responsibility of confidentiality and the legal term of privileged communication. Confidentiality is a demonstration of respect bestowed on the client by the counselor wherein information between the two will not be divulged by the counselor. Privileged communication is a legal doctrine (also known as therapist-patient privilege) that declares client-counselor therapeutic communications are to be kept private by the counselor. The client, rather than the counselor, owns this legal privilege and generally, only the client has the right to release information from the relationship. Privileged communication is not available in all states and it is not absolute. An exception exists, for example, when a client threatens to harm him- or herself or others. The American Psychological Association’s and the American Counseling Association’s Code of Ethics recognize exceptions and note that counselors are not required to maintain confidentiality when clients pose a threat or risk to identifiable others.
    BULL SHIT!!

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,820 Times in 17,256 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

I don't pay much attention to those who presume to anayze him from afar. I just go by his statements and deeds that show he is an immature and childish spoiled brat. His vocabulary is 5th grade level and his knowledge base and lack of respect for science and real data is alarming. His insistence on tweeting his feelings like a high school girl is disgusting. He bitched about Hillary's server not being secure enough and the asshole tweets everything to the whole world. He took the challenge away for foreign nations who had developed sophisticated hacking methods. Don 't need them to figure out what the Tweeter in Chief in thinking. He is an open book.
    Trump is the world's oldest teenager.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-19-2019), PoliTalker (03-19-2019), ThatOwlWoman (03-19-2019)

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,820 Times in 17,256 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

Trump is giving an introduction for Brazils president. In less than 1 minute he said "incredible" 5 times. He has such a limited vocabulary. He can hit double figures soon. Closing in.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-19-2019)

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I don't pay much attention to those who presume to anayze him from afar. I just go by his statements and deeds that show he is an immature and childish spoiled brat. His vocabulary is 5th grade level and his knowledge base and lack of respect for science and real data is alarming. His insistence on tweeting his feelings like a high school girl is disgusting. He bitched about Hillary's server not being secure enough and the asshole tweets everything to the whole world. He took the challenge away for foreign nations who had developed sophisticated hacking methods. Don 't need them to figure out what the Tweeter in Chief in thinking. He is an open book.
    Trump is the world's oldest teenager.
    You are describing yourself to a Tee. Hmmmmm.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,623 Times in 11,616 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    How could the person who trained a Triple Crown winner be a 'total loser?'

Trump's mouth is in gear but his brain is not engaged.
    Hey sport you just stole my quip! I've been saying that since day one.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Horseshit! SHRINKS, professional, credentialed PSYCHIATRIC professionals have been remarking about this man's mental stability almost from the get-go. They all have their CAVEAT, 'I did not exam him personally but...'. I could tell. They sure as hell KNOW. Ever look at little kids around him? (Ever see little kids around Obama?) You can't fool them!

The man is a walking PILE OF EGOMANIACAL BEHAVIORS who acts out, who is oblivious, self centered, without remorse, who has the the attention span of a gnat on crack and I'd bet my next breath, NO WHERE NEAR the IQ he touts. I'd be very surprised if he even hit the 'gifted' threshold.
    That's not what I asked. What are your fucking credentials, boy? Can you verify you have any?

You're a walking pile of cowardice that has done nothing but cry like a little bitch since Hillary lost.

I saw little kids around Obama. Their parents has brainwashed them to believe his skin color was a qualification. Very similar to what someone brainwashed you to believe.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,386 Times in 53,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    I would be willing to bet they don't talk politics. The real strange bed fellows were James Carville and his wife Mary Matalin. A died in the wool liberal Democrat and a confirmed conservative Republican.
    I agree. Or maybe they do, and Mr. C. is privy to some inside info about Toadstool's mental state that the rest of us are not?

Don't you wonder how long Trump's gonna keep Kelly Anne around, with her husband provoking him into furious tweetstorms like that?

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I agree. Or maybe they do, and Mr. C. is privy to some inside info about Toadstool's mental state that the rest of us are not?

Don't you wonder how long Trump's gonna keep Kelly Anne around, with her husband provoking him into furious tweetstorms like that?
    Well it would be expected if this were happening to the Clintons he would suddenly die of a suicide.......