Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump: I'm NOT a White Supremacist

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    He said plenty of times that he doesn't want to stop legal immigration from Mexico.
    If he couldn't get it done, then it's not a policy.
    If you watch the full context, he's talking about the protesters as a whole, not the "Nazis" who were supposedly there.
    But they are rapists and murderers. That is why he wants to wall them off. He makes tag lines to mitigate what terrible things he says and thinks,. That gives some you people an excuse to justify your devotion to a criminal racist
    Did you watch the damn march? It was full of haters and bigots saying things like "jews will not replace us" and other white power/Nazi hate themes. They were nasty and violent.....bu oh yeah, some of them are nice people.
    So now you think I was completely fair to the haters, don't you?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    But they are rapists and murderers. That is why he wants to wall them off. He makes tag lines to mitigate what terrible things he says and thinks,. That gives some you people an excuse to justify your devotion to a criminal racist
    First of all, I'm not a Trump supporter. I'll be voting for whoever the Democrat nominee is, because nobody could be worse than Trump.

Secondly, he was talking about illegals, not all Mexicans. Maybe he was wrong, I don't know what the stats are on rape by illegals, but even if he was wrong, that wouldn't mean he was talking about all Mexicans.

Did you watch the damn march? It was full of haters and bigots saying things like "jews will not replace us" and other white power/Nazi hate themes. They were nasty and violent.....bu oh yeah, some of them are nice people.
    So now you think I was completely fair to the haters, don't you?
    The protest lasted all day. The tiki torch march was done at night after most people went home. Trump was talking about the protesters in general, not the specific ones you're referring to.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

First of all, I'm not a Trump supporter. I'll be voting for whoever the Democrat nominee is, because nobody could be worse than Trump.

Secondly, he was talking about illegals, not all Mexicans. Maybe he was wrong, I don't know what the stats are on rape by illegals, but even if he was wrong, that wouldn't mean he was talking about all Mexicans.

The protest lasted all day. The tiki torch march was done at night after most people went home. Trump was talking about the protesters in general, not the specific ones you're referring to.
    The illegals are mostly families. They are seeking a better life, just like our ancestors did.
    They marched during the day too screaming "jews will not replace us". And other terrible things.
    The marchers were white power and Nazis . https://abcnews.go.com/US/happen-cha...ry?id=57107500

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The illegals are mostly families. They are seeking a better life, just like our ancestors did.
    Not the point. His remarks weren't about race or ethnicity.

They marched during the day too screaming "jews will not replace us". And other terrible things.
    No, that was at night.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not the point. His remarks weren't about race or ethnicity.

No, that was at night.
    Just drove a car into protesters during the day.. There were plenty of right wing chants during the day.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just drove a car into protesters during the day.. There were plenty of right wing chants during the day.
    But there were also a lot of people there who weren't part of the Alt-Right. They were just there to protest the removal of the statue.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But there were also a lot of people there who weren't part of the Alt-Right. They were just there to protest the removal of the statue.
    So the entire tenor of the march is all dampened because you claim there were some others involved. That is doing exactly what Trump does. Some of them,I assume, are good people. You just did that. And in this case, the ones you think are better, are also wrong.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So the entire tenor of the march is all dampened because you claim there were some others involved. That is doing exactly what Trump does. Some of them,I assume, are good people. You just did that. And in this case, the ones you think are better, are also wrong.
    The tiki torch marchers were the minority. Throughout the day, there were plenty of people there who were not Alt-Right. The media made the tenor of the march what it was by only focusing on the tiki torch march that happened at night after most of the protesters had already left.
    One of the worst things about Trump is how divisive he is, always creating "us vs them" situations when it doesn't need to be that way. In this case, he actually did the right thing by being fair. But that's not enough for the anti-white media.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The tiki torch marchers were the minority. Throughout the day, there were plenty of people there who were not Alt-Right. The media made the tenor of the march what it was by only focusing on the tiki torch march that happened at night after most of the protesters had already left.
    One of the worst things about Trump is how divisive he is, always creating "us vs them" situations when it doesn't need to be that way. In this case, he actually did the right thing by being fair. But that's not enough for the anti-white media.
    So you could not see the march of Tiki torches. I gave it to you. Lines of white power haters marching to Nazi slogans. Somehow you claim the ability to decide what it is their hearts and you think they are OK. I can see and hear. They are reprehensible people. If I went to a march and it started spouting ugliness and racism, I would leave.
    I am suspecting you were marching that day and are using Trumpian mitigation.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 03-21-2019 at 06:04 PM.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you could not see the march of Tiki torches. I gave it to you. Lines of white power haters marching to Nazi slogans. Somehow you claim the ability to decide what it is their hearts and you think they are OK. I can see and hear. They are reprehensible people. If I went to a march and it started spouting ugliness and racism, I would leave.
    I am suspecting you were marching that day and are using Trumpian mitigation.
    Like I said, most of the protesters already left before the tiki torch march. Most people there were only there to protest the removal of the statue.
    You know, it's ok to admit you were wrong about this.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Like I said, most of the protesters already left before the tiki torch march. Most people there were only there to protest the removal of the statue.
    You know, it's ok to admit you were wrong about this.
    Those statues were not the point, but the excuse. I doubt very many people really care about civil war statues. It gave them an excuse to show the people that white power types and Nazis are alive and well in America. Trump has made it Ok to hate in public.
    Can you not see? The tiki torch parade was long and nasty. It was absolutely not a few holdovers from the "completely "understandable "marchers for the retention of traitors statues".
    Your belief does not change the facts.