Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: islamaphobia doesn't exist, it's a liars way of attempting to control while suppressi

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default islamaphobia doesn't exist, it's a liars way of attempting to control while suppressi

islamaphobia doesn't exist, it's a liars way of attempting to control while suppressing you with rhetoric

Every single muslim on the planet is loyal to islam. Islam deems violent hate crimes against non muslims as acceptable. These violent hate crimes against non muslims escalate everywhere around the world in modern day that muslim populations begin to rise.

It is quite obviously rational and wise to be concerned for the well being and safety of every non muslim everywhere muslim populations begin to rise which proves that there is no such thing as an islamaphobe because a phobia describes an irrational fear.

Those who attempt to label you as an islamaphobe are those who seek to defecate on you like you're a stupid piece of garbage with such a pathetic and obvious lie to try and enforce violent hate crimes against non muslims deemed acceptable in islam everywhere in modern day where muslim populations begin to rise.

Also doesn't anyone else find it just a little peculiar that when it comes to people against any other religion it is anti that religion (especially after thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people to this very day over factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies, I can't blame anyone for being against any / every religion) and yet when it comes to muslims who are being fast tracked to several countries in modern day they try to lie to you calling being anti islam, islamaphobia?! Obvious rhetoric especially when the lie islamaphobia wasn't even made up until soon after the so called Syrian crisis when the globalist crime organization started flooding other countries with those who are all loyal to islam which deems violent hate crime against non muslims as acceptable with every sick and filthy lie and deception that the globalist crime organization could redundantly fathom!

This whole stupid phobia thing started blowing out of proportion if I recall in the 80's with some stupid movie about spiders yet some spiders can seriously harm or kill you! The the LGBT started referring to a natural repulsion as an irrational fear and since leftists and globalists got away the that lie by banning people from platforms because they exposed the lie while using the main stream media to start attempting to shame the public for being against such a filthy lie, now they are attempting to force such lies of what a phobia is yet again with this phony islam narrative because they seem to think that they are going to get away with such sick and pathetic rubbish. Enough of pea brained mentalities making a mockery of everything.

Look at the larger picture this way, the wannabe puppeteers are the globalist crime organization. The strings are the main stream media, the UN, the EU along with designated, elected and appointed traitors and tyrants. They expect you all to be their puppet. It's time to cut the strings for freedom from this pea brained ass face selfish, greedy and ignorant, compulsive, obsessive lying deceiving mental basket cases, take back all they stole from many countries over the decades and throw all of their sorry asses behind bars where they all belong! All meaning the strings and the wannabe puppeteers. They all deserve it for betraying all of you with a slew of sick and filthy lies and deceptions while they enforce violent hate crimes against citizens and non muslims while attempting to shame citizens for being against such sick, filthy and inexcusable behavior. It's time to criminalize the Trojan horse called "freedom of religion" permanently and globally for the well being and sanity of current and future generations thus we can finally start believing in ourselves and one another with such sick and filthy lies out of the way thus no longer dividing us as such sick and filthy lies have been doing for thousands of years. Like duh, time to wake up.

Again, the non contestable factual evidence proving that there is no such thing as a god or what muslims call allah (the very foundation of some religions) is as follows in a nut shell and keep in mind proof that religious claim that the lie allah or the lie god is intelligent is that they are all foolish enough to worship or pray to a factually proven lie thus is them acknowledging they claim that factually proven lie is intelligent to be able to understand prayer or worship. The factual evidence quoted in a nut shell. The same factual evidence proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and yes including scientology (look for my 4 minutes 9 second video on you tube or bit chute about physicists lying) Finally atheists merely believe religions are lies, (of which the religious labeled people who wanted not anything to do with their rhetoric in attempt to try and drag those "non religious" people down to the level of the religious) where as I am no atheist, I am the Primary Factual Fundamentalist that shares the factual evidence which proves it and I am very proud to be non religious because unlike the religious, I happen to value human life more than I value a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies:

"Nothingness is the absence of energy and matter hence there is nothing. Energy and matter are both physical. If someone tells you that there is anything that exists beyond the physical realm, they are lying because the fact remains that without the physical there is nothing. Not anything can go poof into existence out of nothingness, let alone develop an intelligence out of nothing, let alone be able to create with nothing because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves beyond any shadow of doubt that not anything with intelligence could ever be the creator of everything aka no such thing as a god ever existed."

All anyone obviously needs to do to prove what I share is not fact at all is simply share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. We do no even have to get to the develop intelligence out of nothingness part because not anyone will ever share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness and I know this because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

As long as religion exists there will always be war and divide because that is where the following and spreading of lies leads as thousands of years already proves. Those who encourage religion obviously do not want anything to do with peace, they want to keep the masses dumb and gullible because it assures war and divide as thousands of years already proves beyond any shadow of doubt.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

It's the same type of nonsense as the term homophobia. It boils down to those coming up with not liking that someone disagrees with what they believe.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    It's the same type of nonsense as the term homophobia. It boils down to those coming up with not liking that someone disagrees with what they believe.
    Well not exactly, but close as a mentioned in the composition beginning this very thread about the LGBT, you get it. A natural repulsion is not an irrational fear. It's not about belief or disagreeing, it's about what fact proves.

facts are not believed or agreed upon, they are either recognized or ignored but I gave you a thanks anyway
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 03-17-2019 at 11:56 AM.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and yes people, feel free to share my compositions anywhere you frequent because people need to know these things to see through such sickening rubbish.

5. The Following 2 Users Groan At David Jeffrey Spetch For This Awful Post:

Aimée (03-17-2019), Phantasmal (03-17-2019)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

Celticguy (03-21-2019)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Exactly as a mentioned in the composition beginning this very thread about the LGBT, you get it. A natural repulsion is not an irrational fear.
    It's more about not believing like those that make up those terms.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    FYI, I edited my response to you, my bad. So tired right now ... I don't sleep much lately.

"Well not exactly, but close as a mentioned in the composition beginning this very thread about the LGBT, you get it. A natural repulsion is not an irrational fear. It's not about belief or disagreeing, it's about what fact proves.

facts are not believed or agreed upon, they are either recognized or ignored but I gave you a thanks anyway "

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

You are an idiot. Simple reminder, when you say every, or none, you are putting yourself in an indefensible position. Muslims are like Christians. They have varying and personal degrees of religious belief. They are absolutely not a group that does not have differences. Your silly fears are making you crazy and illogical. I could tell you about the varying sects of Islam, but your dead end hate brain is too twisted for honesty. Your hate is too strong.
    You could actually read about it and learn something.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

StoneByStone (03-21-2019)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

islamaphobia doesn't exist, it's a liars way of attempting to control while suppressing you with rhetoric

Every single muslim on the planet is loyal to islam. Islam deems violent hate crimes against non muslims as acceptable. These violent hate crimes against non muslims escalate everywhere around the world in modern day that muslim populations begin to rise.

It is quite obviously rational and wise to be concerned for the well being and safety of every non muslim everywhere muslim populations begin to rise which proves that there is no such thing as an islamaphobe because a phobia describes an irrational fear.

Those who attempt to label you as an islamaphobe are those who seek to defecate on you like you're a stupid piece of garbage with such a pathetic and obvious lie to try and enforce violent hate crimes against non muslims deemed acceptable in islam everywhere in modern day where muslim populations begin to rise.

Also doesn't anyone else find it just a little peculiar that when it comes to people against any other religion it is anti that religion (especially after thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people to this very day over factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies, I can't blame anyone for being against any / every religion) and yet when it comes to muslims who are being fast tracked to several countries in modern day they try to lie to you calling being anti islam, islamaphobia?! Obvious rhetoric especially when the lie islamaphobia wasn't even made up until soon after the so called Syrian crisis when the globalist crime organization started flooding other countries with those who are all loyal to islam which deems violent hate crime against non muslims as acceptable with every sick and filthy lie and deception that the globalist crime organization could redundantly fathom!

This whole stupid phobia thing started blowing out of proportion if I recall in the 80's with some stupid movie about spiders yet some spiders can seriously harm or kill you! The the LGBT started referring to a natural repulsion as an irrational fear and since leftists and globalists got away the that lie by banning people from platforms because they exposed the lie while using the main stream media to start attempting to shame the public for being against such a filthy lie, now they are attempting to force such lies of what a phobia is yet again with this phony islam narrative because they seem to think that they are going to get away with such sick and pathetic rubbish. Enough of pea brained mentalities making a mockery of everything.

Look at the larger picture this way, the wannabe puppeteers are the globalist crime organization. The strings are the main stream media, the UN, the EU along with designated, elected and appointed traitors and tyrants. They expect you all to be their puppet. It's time to cut the strings for freedom from this pea brained ass face selfish, greedy and ignorant, compulsive, obsessive lying deceiving mental basket cases, take back all they stole from many countries over the decades and throw all of their sorry asses behind bars where they all belong! All meaning the strings and the wannabe puppeteers. They all deserve it for betraying all of you with a slew of sick and filthy lies and deceptions while they enforce violent hate crimes against citizens and non muslims while attempting to shame citizens for being against such sick, filthy and inexcusable behavior. It's time to criminalize the Trojan horse called "freedom of religion" permanently and globally for the well being and sanity of current and future generations thus we can finally start believing in ourselves and one another with such sick and filthy lies out of the way thus no longer dividing us as such sick and filthy lies have been doing for thousands of years. Like duh, time to wake up.

Again, the non contestable factual evidence proving that there is no such thing as a god or what muslims call allah (the very foundation of some religions) is as follows in a nut shell and keep in mind proof that religious claim that the lie allah or the lie god is intelligent is that they are all foolish enough to worship or pray to a factually proven lie thus is them acknowledging they claim that factually proven lie is intelligent to be able to understand prayer or worship. The factual evidence quoted in a nut shell. The same factual evidence proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and yes including scientology (look for my 4 minutes 9 second video on you tube or bit chute about physicists lying) Finally atheists merely believe religions are lies, (of which the religious labeled people who wanted not anything to do with their rhetoric in attempt to try and drag those "non religious" people down to the level of the religious) where as I am no atheist, I am the Primary Factual Fundamentalist that shares the factual evidence which proves it and I am very proud to be non religious because unlike the religious, I happen to value human life more than I value a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies:

"Nothingness is the absence of energy and matter hence there is nothing. Energy and matter are both physical. If someone tells you that there is anything that exists beyond the physical realm, they are lying because the fact remains that without the physical there is nothing. Not anything can go poof into existence out of nothingness, let alone develop an intelligence out of nothing, let alone be able to create with nothing because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves beyond any shadow of doubt that not anything with intelligence could ever be the creator of everything aka no such thing as a god ever existed."

All anyone obviously needs to do to prove what I share is not fact at all is simply share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. We do no even have to get to the develop intelligence out of nothingness part because not anyone will ever share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness and I know this because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

As long as religion exists there will always be war and divide because that is where the following and spreading of lies leads as thousands of years already proves. Those who encourage religion obviously do not want anything to do with peace, they want to keep the masses dumb and gullible because it assures war and divide as thousands of years already proves beyond any shadow of doubt.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Ignorance on parade.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Ignorance on parade.

and they are parading such ignorance around the world which is in part why I am here to put a stop to it, sick bunch of low life's.
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 03-17-2019 at 09:22 PM.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You are an idiot. Simple reminder, when you say every, or none, you are putting yourself in an indefensible position. Muslims are like Christians. They have varying and personal degrees of religious belief. They are absolutely not a group that does not have differences. Your silly fears are making you crazy and illogical. I could tell you about the varying sects of Islam, but your dead end hate brain is too twisted for honesty. Your hate is too strong.
    You could actually read about it and learn something.
    Name one muslim not loyal to islam so many of us humans can laugh at your pathetic rhetoric, I mean everyone when I say everyone ignoramus!!! Beliefs that have been falsified by fact makes those who claim such as a belief a phony and a liar. (you appear to be a part of the globalist crime organization or globalist crime organization sock puppet lying to peddle your violent hate crimes against non muslims of which violent hate crimes against non muslims escalate everywhere around the world where muslim populations begin to rise in modern day ignoramus)

Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 03-17-2019 at 09:20 PM.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Your writing is terrible. But like I said before, my community is 30 percent Muslim and is not a dangerous community. It does not have sharia law and it isn't even mentioned. We have Muslim police, fireman, politicians, business owners and they serve in the military. Right now 7,0000 of them in the military. You are just a bigot and too stupid to know better. My Muslim neighbors call themselves Americans.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-19-2019), kudzu (03-19-2019)

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Your writing is terrible. But like I said before, my community is 30 percent Muslim and is not a dangerous community. It does not have sharia law and it isn't even mentioned. We have Muslim police, fireman, politicians, business owners and they serve in the military. Right now 7,0000 of them in the military. You are just a bigot and too stupid to know better. My Muslim neighbors call themselves Americans.
    30 percent in your community, is what 30, 000 of them among 300 million plus USA citizens, hardly begun to rise just yet ignoramus.

Islam as a Trojan horse

1. Every single muslim on the planet is loyal to islam.

2. Islam deems violent hate crimes against non muslims as acceptable.

3. These violent hate crimes against non muslims escalate everywhere muslim populations begin to rise in modern day.

I never once claimed that all muslims physically commit the violence.

Now look at this Trojan horse "islam" wher all muslims play their part

The muslims who do not actually commit the violent hate crimes against non muslims are the horse itself and inside the horse are those who commit the violent hate crimes against non muslims. You got to see it as a whole and how it is being used to understand what is really going on here.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

30 percent in your community, is what 30, 000 of them among 300 million plus USA citizens, hardly begun to rise just yet ignoramus.

Islam as a Trojan horse

1. Every single muslim on the planet is loyal to islam.

2. Islam deems violent hate crimes against non muslims as acceptable.

3. These violent hate crimes against non muslims escalate everywhere muslim populations begin to rise in modern day.

I never once claimed that all muslims physically commit the violence.

Now look at this Trojan horse "islam" wher all muslims play their part

The muslims who do not actually commit the violent hate crimes against non muslims are the horse itself and inside the horse are those who commit the violent hate crimes against non muslims. You got to see it as a whole and how it is being used to understand what is really going on here.
    Hate crimes, any crime against non Muslims is forbidden by Muhammad.

He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Hate crimes, any crime against non Muslims is forbidden by Muhammad.

I couldn't give a flying frig what you clam Muhammad forbid, Muhammad is not islam.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I couldn't give a flying frig what you clam Muhammad forbid, Muhammad is not islam.
    Why the crusade to spread hate and lies?

Qur'an 5:32-34

On account of [his deed], We decreed to the Children of Israel that if anyone kills a person—unless in retribution for murder or spreading corruption in the land—it is as if he kills all mankind, while if any saves a life it is as if he saves the lives of all mankind. Our messengers came to them with clear signs, but many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

Those who wage war against God and His Messenger and strive to spread corruption in the land should be punished by death, crucifixion, the amputation of an alternate hand and foot, or banishment from the land: a disgrace for them in this world, and then a terrible punishment in the Hereafter, unless they repent before you overpower them—in that case bear in mind that God is forgiving and merciful.