Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump once again trashes McCain: What a truly "sick" individual Trump is......:(

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Default Trump once again trashes McCain: What a truly "sick" individual Trump is......:(

Regardless of whether you like some of Trump's presidential actions, any DECENT individual would have to be disgusted by Trump's bashing of John McCain. Especially when you consider that Trump is nothing more than a "draft dodger" of epic proportion.

You have to wonder what type of individual is so insecure that he has to continue to try and degrade someone who is deceased. Could it be that Trump and his very shallow psyche realizes that he will NEVER get the kind of emotional outpouring and respect that McCain acquired?

My point is simply this: If you condone such behavior by Trump then you are likely no better than he is. In many cases, you are very likely someone whose spouses and children are simply ashamed of. Congrats...…

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Bill (03-17-2019), evince (03-17-2019), lisasanders1964 (03-17-2019), signalmankenneth (03-17-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to /MSG/ For This Post:

canceled.2021.1 (03-17-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Fuck McShamnesty. He deserves to be trashed

Please spare us the faux sympathy for McShamnesty

6. The Following User Groans At canceled.2021.1 For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (03-26-2019)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

Sirthinksalot (03-18-2019)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,772 Times in 27,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    Regardless of whether you like some of Trump's presidential actions, any DECENT individual would have to be disgusted by Trump's bashing of John McCain.
    I reckon I'm not a "decent" folk! Actually in my opinion John McCain's only "decency" was the fact that he served in the military. That's where any respect for McCain ends from me. I give you the Keating 5 corruption McCain was a part of, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five, the fact that John McCain never saw a bleeping war he didn't love, the fact that John McCain badgered Hillary Clinton to arm the rebels in Libya that turned out to be the original ISIS terrorist who murdered 5 Americans in Benghazi, the fact that John McCain promoted the Iraq war overtime to G.W. Bush, the fact that McCain, (through a surrogate), turned over the phony Steel dossier to the FBI and the media and the fact that John McCain loved John McCain so much that he arranged his own funeral lasting for a week, fit only for kings and likely at the taxpayers expense. John McCain was an elitist arrogant war mongering Neo-con. Whatever you think of Trump, no honest or decent folk would think higher of McCain than Trump!
    Last edited by Robo; 03-17-2019 at 12:47 PM.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

McCain was half on McCain/Feingold which was an attempt to take big money out of politics. He was mostly a Repub, but on occasion did attempt to fix what is wrong in America. That separates him from the chicken shit Repubs that are afraid of Trump so badly that they have no views. They just rubber stamp whatever Daffy says. Lindsey Graham sold his soul to the Trump/devil.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Bill (03-17-2019)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

If Donald Trump tells his idiots to hate someone- anyone- The Donald Trump ass-kissers turn on their very own.

We are talking about idiots who would turn on their own family members to express and carry out their political hatred!

You are not dealing with normal people when you are dealing with Trump's ass kissers!

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

I had no use for the crooked war mongering elitist snob bastard McCain long before Donald Trump came on the political scene. That just goes to show what y'all leftist know about it.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

/MSG/ (03-17-2019)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How he got out of the Keating 5 untouched has always been a mystery. But he actually did try to create some decent legislation on occasion.

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    I reckon I'm not a "decent" folk! Actually in my opinion John McCain's only "decency" was the fact that he served in the military. That's where any respect for McCain ends from me. I give you the Keating 5 corruption McCain was a part of, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five, the fact that John McCain never saw a bleeping war he didn't love, the fact that John McCain badgered Hillary Clinton to arm the rebels in Libya that turned out to be the original ISIS terrorist who murdered 5 Americans in Benghazi, the fact that John McCain promoted the Iraq war overtime to G.W. Bush, the fact that McCain, (through a surrogate), turned over the phony Steel dossier to the FBI and the media and the fact that John McCain loved John McCain so much that he arranged his own funeral lasting for a week, fit only for kings and likely at the taxpayers expense. John McCain was an elitist arrogant war mongering Neo-con. Whatever you think of Trump, no honest or decent folk would think higher of McCain than Trump!
    much of that is true but IMHO McCain had the decency of a regular human, trump about a hamster...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 142 Posts
    Blog Entries

Regardless of whether you like some of Trump's presidential actions, any DECENT individual would have to be disgusted by Trump's bashing of John McCain. Especially when you consider that Trump is nothing more than a "draft dodger" of epic proportion.

You have to wonder what type of individual is so insecure that he has to continue to try and degrade someone who is deceased. Could it be that Trump and his very shallow psyche realizes that he will NEVER get the kind of emotional outpouring and respect that McCain acquired?

My point is simply this: If you condone such behavior by Trump then you are likely no better than he is. In many cases, you are very likely someone whose spouses and children are simply ashamed of. Congrats...…
    trump is still pissed that McCain didn't invite him to his funeral.

He's still pissed that he couldn't get any A -list performers to his inauguration.

He is a petty petty petty little baby.

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    I had no use for the crooked war mongering elitist snob bastard McCain long before Donald Trump came on the political scene. That just goes to show what y'all leftist know about it.
    You talking about the star of the REPUBLICAN party who they actually ran for president, as a Repub? That the one? Shows what you rightys know about anything.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

lisasanders1964 (03-18-2019)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

A link would have been nice. So we know which specific McCain trashing you are referring to. And fuck McCain. And his fat daughter. I supported and respected McStain at one time, up until he sold out his party over his grudge against Trump. And did I mention, fuck McCain!

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Whole lotta libtard butthurt on this thread.

Can't wait to see you nutjobs have another 4 alarm meltdown in 2020, when he wins again.

lmao

22. The Following User Groans At Life is Golden For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (03-26-2019)

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump likes to shot his mouth off at someone who can't kick his flabby fat ass.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

lisasanders1964 (03-18-2019)