Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illegal Alien Murders After California Counties Ignore 9 ICE Detainers

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Angry Illegal Alien Murders After California Counties Ignore 9 ICE Detainers

Two California counties failed to honor ICE detainers for a Salvadoran national before the murder of a woman for which he has now been arrested. Los Angeles and Santa Clara counties each ignored them. Carranza has a “long criminal history,” according to NBC Bay Area. The counties released him every time without notifying ICE.

Carranza was recently arrested for the vicious murder of a 59-year-old woman in San Jose in February.

His more than ten prior convictions over three years include “kidnapping, drug possession, battery on a police officer, trespassing and burglary” according to the report that added he was diagnosed with psychosis in 2016.

Home security camera footage of the man obtained by NBC Bay Area appears to show him casing a home:

Carlos Arevalo is a violent predator who should have remained in custody until officials with ICE had the appropriate time to evaluate his immigration status. It has been my long standing position that all undocumented immigrants who are a serious or violent felons, should be held for ICE evaluations. I will advocate to change the county policy to try to prevent this from happening again.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ed-for-murder/

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

WTF is wrong with California? 9 convictions for violent serious crimes and then the guy commits a murder?
    What does it take to deport the vicious predators?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Earl (03-17-2019), Stretch (03-16-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,498 Times in 52,726 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Barbarians at the gates! Must kill all brown people! Never mind that weird-eyed white guy over there in the corner loading multiple weapons -- brown people must DIE!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-17-2019)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Barbarians at the gates! Must kill all brown people! Never mind that weird-eyed white guy over there in the corner loading multiple weapons -- brown people must DIE!
    JFC Owl.
    what is the matter with your head? why are you making a racial issue out of a stone cold career criminal killer?
    Does the reality of sanctuary cities ignoring ICE detainers for violent offenders make you happy?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Earl (03-17-2019)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are really losing it.
    Every life matters

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'll give your Reichwing blatherings more weight when I see you become equally outraged about home-grown RW mass murderers. Why is it that you're less concerned about a Paddock, a Kelley, a Lanza, a Long, a Cruz, etc.?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-17-2019)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

I'll give your Reichwing blatherings more weight when I see you become equally outraged about home-grown RW mass murderers. Why is it that you're less concerned about a Paddock, a Kelley, a Lanza, a Long, a Cruz, etc.?
    Tell me what you think of my analogy here. You are obviously free to say it sucks (or worse) if you disagree.

In the black community thousands of young blacks are killed at the hands of other black men each year. Yet the biggest outrage comes over the cops killing a much much smaller number of black men. From purely a numbers perspective young black men have each other to fear far more than the cops. But the reason the cops get so much attention is because it’s state sponsored violence. We expect police to protect us not terrorize us. It’s killing by the government.

Similar to this. The number of killing of Americans by illegals is much much smaller than the number of killings of Americans by fellow Americans. The difference is we expect our government to protect us from foreign (and non legal) criminals.

So I could be way off but I see the argument as one of what do we expect from our government.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

anonymoose (03-16-2019), Earl (03-17-2019), Stretch (03-16-2019)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    So I could be way off but I see the argument as one of what do we expect from our government.
    Makes sense. I expect our government to train our law enforcement ppl to not just shoot suspects because they are black/brown males and seem scary. You know... like a kid in a playground with a toy gun. A guy in Walmart with a toy gun. A guy in his g-ma's backyard with a cell phone. I bet you anything I could go to Walmart tomorrow, take a toy gun out of its package in the toy dept, run around screaming "I'm gonna kill you all!" throughout the store.... and not get shot. 'Cause I'm an older and white female.

I expect our law enforcement to be more focused on the mass killers in our midst.... the crazy white males who worship guns, hate ppl of other races/religions or just hate in general... and do something about stopping them. I expect government to enact realistic gun control laws .... and enforcement those muthas too. Laws are pointless if not enforced.

The RWNJ focus on illegals is a red herring so we don't look at the real bad guys.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-17-2019)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

blathering?? really you want to run with "blathering" when we're talking about 9 times violent criminal who dodged justice because of CA's sick sanctuary policy that precludes telling ICE for deportation.

Do you think a US citizen would get the same deference as an illegal alien?? no.
    how perverted is CA's law that it enables career criminal to stalk and murder it's next victim?

sanctuary states have demented values

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Tell me what you think of my analogy here. You are obviously free to say it sucks (or worse) if you disagree.

In the black community thousands of young blacks are killed at the hands of other black men each year. Yet the biggest outrage comes over the cops killing a much much smaller number of black men. From purely a numbers perspective young black men have each other to fear far more than the cops. But the reason the cops get so much attention is because it’s state sponsored violence. We expect police to protect us not terrorize us. It’s killing by the government.

Similar to this. The number of killing of Americans by illegals is much much smaller than the number of killings of Americans by fellow Americans. The difference is we expect our government to protect us from foreign (and non legal) criminals.

that's long winded but ok. I see no reason to give violent illegals any slack. simple and concise.

They should be deported the first violent crime, and a sanctuary state is complicit in murder when it prevents ICE from deporting them, sanctuary states have blood on their hands

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Earl (03-17-2019), Stretch (03-16-2019)

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

This isn't a racial issue. Can we not be equally enraged by murders committed by people? Any people? Anywhere?
    This is a serious issue here in our own country. Persons here illegally, already with arrests, not being deported who end up killing one of our citizens.....and in a pretty gruesome manner at that.

Dividing every single thread up into a race issue is exactly what that sleazeoid in N.Z. did in his rants. Do we have to do the same thing and compartmentalize people the way he did? Do we have to be obsessed with race instead of just focusing on the actual event or issue being shared in a post?
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

dukkha (03-16-2019), Earl (03-17-2019)

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ten prior convictions over three years include “kidnapping, drug possession, battery on a police officer, trespassing and burglary”
    ^mindboggling

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 Times in 7,537 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Makes sense. I expect our government to train our law enforcement ppl to not just shoot suspects because they are black/brown males and seem scary. You know... like a kid in a playground with a toy gun. A guy in Walmart with a toy gun. A guy in his g-ma's backyard with a cell phone. I bet you anything I could go to Walmart tomorrow, take a toy gun out of its package in the toy dept, run around screaming "I'm gonna kill you all!" throughout the store.... and not get shot. 'Cause I'm an older and white female.

I expect our law enforcement to be more focused on the mass killers in our midst.... the crazy white males who worship guns, hate ppl of other races/religions or just hate in general... and do something about stopping them. I expect government to enact realistic gun control laws .... and enforcement those muthas too. Laws are pointless if not enforced.

The RWNJ focus on illegals is a red herring so we don't look at the real bad guys.
    So basically you feel someone with nine previous violent criminal convictions should have a safe haven in a sactuary city only because he's an illegal alien???!!?
    Unbelievable.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

dukkha (03-17-2019), Earl (03-17-2019), Stretch (03-17-2019)

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    You are really losing it.
    She never "had it" to lose.

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatFowlWoman View Post
    So you say. I hope an illegal alien or Muslim terrorist tortures you to death.