Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Main Stream Screams New Zealand massacre yet silent on thousands of violent hate crim

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    That sums up your argument pretty succinctly. You have nothing but a cheap and pathetic excuse for logic. Deductions made in a vacuum are not deductions they are just silly wild ass guesses.

I would love to see your proof as to what happens to matter that falls into a black hole since you say anything that exists can't becomes nothing.
    I would also love to see your proof that no particles ever change. Which specific particles are you talking about because I think we have pretty solid evidence that particles can change.
    Facts are not logic no matter how desperate you are to try and make your obvious lies the issue but thanks for being so eager to share yourself as an example of what was in the quote of mine which you quoted.

That things are being pulled into a black hole is proof of force and force is evidence of energy and matter, and that the black hole pulls in energy and matter is proof that it consists of energy and matter aside from the fact that it exerts force. What are you in kindergarten?

Where did I ever claim that no particles ever change? They do not go poof into existence out of nothingness and they do not go poof from existence into nothingness. You eat food, those particles change hence the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

You share rhetoric because you have no validity. You even tried to put words in my mouth to try and make an argument out of that.

there is no argument when it comes to fact, there is recognition of fact or ignorance towards fact.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,056 Times in 3,411 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Facts are not logic no matter how desperate you are to try and make your obvious lies the issue but thanks for being so eager to share yourself as an example of what was in the quote of mine which you quoted.
    Your claim that you and I have always existed is not a fact that you can show to be true.
    That things are being pulled into a black hole is proof of force and force is evidence of energy and matter, and that the black hole pulls in energy and matter is proof that it consists of energy and matter aside from the fact that it exerts force. What are you in kindergarten?
    What a word salad that says nothing about actual physics. Gravity is a force but it could also be a particle or a wave. Science is still trying to find out.

Where did I ever claim that no particles ever change? They do not go poof into existence out of nothingness and they do not go poof from existence into nothingness. You eat food, those particles change hence the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.
    If it is always energy, matter and time then why does it need to recreate what it already is? Your are spouting complete nonsense. You claimed the particles always exist but they change. If they change then they are no longer the same particle so they can't still exist.

You share rhetoric because you have no validity. You even tried to put words in my mouth to try and make an argument out of that.

there is no argument when it comes to fact, there is recognition of fact or ignorance towards fact.

You seem to use words that you have no concept of their meaning. You are certainly not spouting facts.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,484 Times in 6,228 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    What a crock...…..
    Haw, haw, haw, hAW, HAW, HAW...........hAW !
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Your claim that you and I have always existed is not a fact that you can show to be true.
    What a word salad that says nothing about actual physics. Gravity is a force but it could also be a particle or a wave. Science is still trying to find out.

If it is always energy, matter and time then why does it need to recreate what it already is? Your are spouting complete nonsense. You claimed the particles always exist but they change. If they change then they are no longer the same particle so they can't still exist.

You seem to use words that you have no concept of their meaning. You are certainly not spouting facts.
    If it is not a fact as you claim that the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter then go ahead and contest the fact with something called validity by simply sharing on factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness, you never will because what I share is fact and your lies, opinions and so called beliefs will never contest the fact which is why you desperately scramble to try and make your lies the issue in attempt to hide you have no validity.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,056 Times in 3,411 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    If it is not a fact as you claim that the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter then go ahead and contest the fact with something called validity by simply sharing on factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness, you never will because what I share is fact and your lies, opinions and so called beliefs will never contest the fact which is why you desperately scramble to try and make your lies the issue in attempt to hide you have no validity.
    Re-creation is the same thing as creation. The only difference is in re-creation something that previously existed is being created. You are arguing that things can be re-created but not created. That is complete nonsense. You contradict yourself.

Simple explanation. Something can't be re-created unless it is first destroyed. If something is destroyed then it is no longer what it was. If energy and matter are always energy and matter then there can never be a re-creation.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'd really appreciate it if somebody could , creatively, describe ' Nothing ' for me. Serious request.

Maria Ressa.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    I'd really appreciate it if somebody could , creatively, describe ' Nothing ' for me. Serious request.
    The Alpah and the Omega. When you start with nothing you end with nothing which is the absence of everything. -0- + -0- will always equal -0-. Thus everything must be attributed to that which is superior to nature, that which can create from nothing, the SUPER(IOR)NATURAL(THAT WHICH IS QUANTIFIABLE). Its only reason and logic that leads one to this prima facie truth....there is an existing force that is superior to physical reality.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So- ' Nothing ' is dependent upon ' Something ' in order to exist ? Or rather- not to exist.

I think I'm getting it.

Maria Ressa.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Well, David, there is scientific proof (carbon dating) that the earth has a finite age. That means that at one time, the earth...and the universe, did not exist. Now they do. So, something was created out of nothing.

Eternal truths must not be ignored. Religions, true religions, have fed the hungry and administered to the sick. The violence and death caused by some "religions" were not done in the name of true religion, it was done in the name of the devil.

Do you understand now, David?
    The Devil sure does a bang up job getting muzzies to do his bidding.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    So- ' Nothing ' is dependent upon ' Something ' in order to exist ? Or rather- not to exist.

I think I'm getting it.
    Nothing is the absence of all that is reality....all that is natural. When there is nothing...there will always be nothing its a fact of physics. Everything that exists requires a greater, superior cause, its called the logical law of causality. That which is SUPER or superior to nature, that which is quantifiable (measurable....FYI: the absence of everything....nothing, cannot be measured) does not require a creator...that which is supernatural is eternal without a beginning without an ending (the Alpha and the Omega.....the Morning Star, the Creator, The Son of the everlasting Father).

The law of Causality: There can be no "effect" void of a superior "Causation". People overthink that which is simple and logical. Such truth is based upon the logic of "prima facie" evidences.

Prima Facie Evidence: which literally means "as it first appears" is used to define logical truth everyday and stands as truth until something(anything) objectively demonstrable or provable contradicts that first logical conclusion based upon all the circumstantial evidences that surround that quest for truth.

Why and how do I logically come to the conclusion that Reality is a product...i.e., an effect of a supernatural caused force? That conclusion is based upon the logic of the evidence that surrounds the question.

1. Reality exists (we are here, everything within reality can be quantified (measured) with a demonstrable cause to every effect that exists...with the exception of the creation the ultimate CAUSE of the reality known as our physical universe. If an effect cannot define its cause.....physical truth cannot exist.

2. If you believe that everything (the universe and all that within it) came from NOTHING as our modern pseudo science would have us believe....PROVE IT, prove that the Universe is eternal and not in a state of decay and exhaustion. Physics and the basic laws of physics prove that the Universe is not nor cannot be ETENRAL (having always existed)...as physics can measure the Universe's rate of decay in exhausting its energy. Physics prove that the Universe will have burned all its energy leaving NOTHING. Logic tells us that Nothing can exist after everything has ceased to exist.....But Everything requires a cause rather than nothing where no energy, no matter, no mass exists.

The Supernatural is not quantifiable by the nature.....no one has a supernatural -0- meter in their hip pocket. No can disprove the Supernatural by invoking the natural to measure (quantify) it.....no effect (the inferior) can measure, quantify...its CAUSE (the superior). Its a simple thing. The effect can be quantified (the universe is subject to measurement) and its fate can be determined by the laws that define and govern it. But the ultimate CAUSE (the creating force) can never be quantified by the effect as that force is superior. In other simple lay terms......When -0- is the CAUSE....everything you attempt to take away or measure....that effect always ends up being -0- And logic tells us that simply is not THE TRUTH, as we exist and we exist as something that is quantifiable. So its PSEUDO (fake) Science (Physics) to even suggest that the SUPERIOR NATURAL can be explained, defined, or measured (quantified down to the last atomic number)...by the NATURAL.

3. God self professes to be UNNATURAL (a spirit being) and points out that man can never comprehend ALL THE SPRITUAL THINGS that relate to God, but can understand that which God has chosen to reveal. (1 Cor. 2:14)

4. I do not really expect anyone that does not accept the truth that God has delivered through the works of the Holy Spirit (The Bible and its history)…..to be able to understand the thing that was pointed out as a simple truth? Why? There is none so blind as those who refuse to see...…..God does not speak to sinners.

"Behold the Lord's hand is not shortened....that it cannot save...nor His ear heavy that He cannot hear. But....your iniquities (sins) have separated you from God; AND YOUR SINS HAVE HIDDEN HIS FACE FROM YOU SO THAT HE WILL NOT HEAR....your hands are defiled with blood your fingers with iniquity, your tongue with lies and deceit...your tongue has muttered perversity...……….." -- Isaiah 59:1-9

The only way to accept this simple truth is to open your eyes and accept the reality that there is a CREATING ETERNAL GOD and repent or turn toward that truth instead of away from it.
    Last edited by Ralph; 03-20-2019 at 11:09 AM.