Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Main Stream Screams New Zealand massacre yet silent on thousands of violent hate crim

1. #16 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Well, David, I confirmed that you are wrong...also that you are an anti-religion nut. Why are you so terribly afraid of religion? Its laws and the consequences of breaking those laws?

Oh, I didn't watch your video.
    He's just another brain dead libtard who hates those with spiritual beliefs.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Earl (03-16-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,686 Times in 17,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Indeed and he should be posting on the Religion, Philosophy, and Ethics thread.

4. #18 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Well, apparently he hates religion, can't perceive philosophy and has an absence of ethics. He won't fit in.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Earl (03-16-2019)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    You think these mass murders like the church in Charleston or the Synagogue in Pittsburg are a false flag? You think this is about YOU and One World Government?

Maybe crazy is contagious.
    I think facts are facts and propaganda is propaganda. Fact: There are at least 43 US citizens murdered in the US everyday.....but the only time you see any real interest in the immorality of murder is when someone wishes to ignore some murders and run a false flag up with other murders. What? Are you suggesting that the victims of mass murder should be given more priority than the victims of a murder that you consider "NORMAL", "TRADITIONAL", EXPECTED? Are you a bigot, a racist, or just your typical PROGRESSIVE that eats up the propaganda like its ice cream?

I consider it a fact that any one life is just as important as any other life. But you only believe that BLACK LIVES MATTER......MUSSLIM LIVES MATTER, OR THE VICTIMS OF MASS MURDER WHERE THE EVIL ASS GUN CAN BE ATTACKED AS THE CULPRIT INSTEAD OF IS THE REAL PROBLEM......THE IMMORALITY INSTRUCTED AND ACCEPTED AS NORMAL IN TODAY'S WORLD SOCIEITY. The only murders that gain any attention are the ones directed attention by the elite media and powers that be. The rest? Just sheep being lead to slaughter after being sedated into apathy.

Some power directs, plans, and executes these MASS MURDERS at just the appropriate time to deflect away from some other matter. I find it hard to believe that its always BUBBA from HICKSVILLE that executes these murders with military like precision. Ask yourself what was the TOPIC of world concern.....just before this egregious act took place.
    Last edited by Ralph; 03-16-2019 at 11:51 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Earl (03-17-2019)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,069 Times in 3,419 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

Well, David, there is scientific proof (carbon dating) that the earth has a finite age. That means that at one time, the earth...and the universe, did not exist. Now they do. So, something was created out of nothing.

Eternal truths must not be ignored. Religions, true religions, have fed the hungry and administered to the sick. The violence and death caused by some "religions" were not done in the name of true religion, it was done in the name of the devil.

Do you understand now, David?
    I don't think you know anything about carbon dating. It certainly doesn't prove the earth has a finite age. Carbon dating is used to date organic material and can only be used for samples less than 50,000 years old.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    I think facts are facts and propaganda is propaganda. Fact: There are at least 43 US citizens murdered in the US everyday.....but the only time you see any real interest in the immorality of murder is when someone wishes to ignore some murders and run a false flag up with other murders. What? Are you suggesting that the victims of mass murder should be given more priority than the victims of a murder that you consider "NORMAL", "TRADITIONAL", EXPECTED? Are you a bigot, a racist, or just your typical PROGRESSIVE that eats up the propaganda like its ice cream?

I consider it a fact that any one life is just as important as any other life. But you only believe that BLACK LIVES MATTER......MUSSLIM LIVES MATTER, OR THE VICTIMS OF MASS MURDER WHERE THE EVIL ASS GUN CAN BE ATTACKED AS THE CULPRIT INSTEAD OF IS THE REAL PROBLEM......THE IMMORALITY INSTRUCTED AND ACCEPTED AS NORMAL IN TODAY'S WORLD SOCIEITY. The only murders that gain any attention are the ones directed attention by the elite media and powers that be. The rest? Just sheep being lead to slaughter after being sedated into apathy.

Some power directs, plans, and executes these MASS MURDERS at just the appropriate time to deflect away from some other matter. I find it hard to believe that its always BUBBA from HICKSVILLE that executes these murders with military like precision. Ask yourself what was the TOPIC of world concern.....just before this egregious act took place.
    When you rant and rave accusing others and claiming you can read their minds it makes you look like a lunatic.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...315-story.html
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

10. The Following User Groans At kudzu For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-17-2019)

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    I didn't say anything about Duck rhetoric.
    I had to edit that in case you didn't notice because I edited within seconds including the proper quote to the person I was directing it towards. You responded to them as well of which when I went to respond to them I clicked the wrong response so I edited it right away. I just came back to find the text photos missing so I just finished editing those back in FYI

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Actually, Snowflake, you are a nut who hates religion because of its laws and the consequences of breaking those laws.
    You being a nut and a snow flake certainly doesn't qualify me as one. You obviously look up to leftists as your superior because you use their tactic of falsely labeling others for what you reveal to be and it is no secret that leftists do that compulsively and obsessively.

I do not hate anyone or anything, but nice to know you value factually proven foundations of lies which have lead to thousands of years of war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people to this very day more than you value human life hence what it means to be religious. I've been fighting for the destruction of religion and the removal of th trojan horse freedom of religion you call law. My pleasure to stand against such sick and filthy inexcusable garbage.

you were already described within the following paragraph which can be found in the very composition beginning this very thread.

"I'm quite confident that the globalist crime organization loves to hear sock puppets around the world go on about prayers because it assures that the world is full of gullible and easily brainwashed people eager to keep the modern day Trojan horse called "freedom of religion" rolling towards our destruction. This way as country after country becomes crippled, those countries resources become easy pickings for the globalist crime organization as they play you all for fools to do their dirty work of killing each other off while crushing economies for them."

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I don't hate anyone or anything but it is to no surprise you resort to lies in the form of vacant un backed claims to try and hide you have no validity in contesting the factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as you yourself so eagerly demonstrates.You lie because that is what religion teaches you to do.

Funny how LGBT tries to label me a religious low life scum bag for sharing facts that reveal the LGBT for the liars and deceives that they prove to be on th foundation of their every issue I address and they do it to try and make their rhetoric of me the issue because like you, they have no validity.

It's pretty easy to deduce here by simply going through my history on these forums to realize I am no liberal lmfao how pathetic.

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    I don't think you know anything about carbon dating. It certainly doesn't prove the earth has a finite age. Carbon dating is used to date organic material and can only be used for samples less than 50,000 years old.
    Their whole cheap and pathetic excuse for so called logic here is rhetoric because they have no validity. If the Earth blows up, every particle will always exist throughout an endless duration of constant change just like every particle existed before the Earth came to be in it's present form. Same with the sun etc.

Like the Earth and the Sun etc., you and I always existed throughout an endless duration of constant change.

Most recently, before you got here in your current form, you were the food, water oxygen, sunlight etc. your parents ate etc. to have the energy to produce and egg and sperm and to have the energy to procreate. the food that was consumed for this to happen wasn't always the food you ate, it was grown from other forms of energy and matter etc. When you die, you might push up daises which might feed the bees who may make honey which may feed the bears who shit in the woods thus fertilize etc for more cycles of life etc.

Just like the Earth, the Sun and everything else that exists in it's current form, every particle that we consist of always existed and always will exist. The fact that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness proves that everything that does exist, always did exist throughout an endless duration of constant change. The fact that not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness proves that everything that does exist will always exist throughout an endless duration of constant change.

It's really a pretty simple matter of deduction. Check this 4 minute 9 second video and think catalyst (I mentioned catalyst so many times in the video I made before this one on the subject so I made this one with trying not to use the word ...)

Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 03-17-2019 at 01:26 AM.

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well, David, there is scientific proof (carbon dating) that the earth has a finite age. That means that at one time, the earth...and the universe, did not exist. Now they do. So, something was created out of nothing.

Eternal truths must not be ignored. Religions, true religions, have fed the hungry and administered to the sick. The violence and death caused by some "religions" were not done in the name of true religion, it was done in the name of the devil.

Do you understand now, David?
    Odd, your religion claims that God is infinite. That sort of offends your first principle of causation upon which this
    silly argument is based. Why does the universe need a cause if your made up, hand me down god didn't.

check and mate

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,686 Times in 17,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    You being a nut and a snow flake certainly doesn't qualify me as one. You obviously look up to leftists as your superior because you use their tactic of falsely labeling others for what you reveal to be and it is no secret that leftists do that compulsively and obsessively.

I do not hate anyone or anything, but nice to know you value factually proven foundations of lies which have lead to thousands of years of war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people to this very day more than you value human life hence what it means to be religious. I've been fighting for the destruction of religion and the removal of th trojan horse freedom of religion you call law. My pleasure to stand against such sick and filthy inexcusable garbage.

you were already described within the following paragraph which can be found in the very composition beginning this very thread.

"I'm quite confident that the globalist crime organization loves to hear sock puppets around the world go on about prayers because it assures that the world is full of gullible and easily brainwashed people eager to keep the modern day Trojan horse called "freedom of religion" rolling towards our destruction. This way as country after country becomes crippled, those countries resources become easy pickings for the globalist crime organization as they play you all for fools to do their dirty work of killing each other off while crushing economies for them."
    Learn to conjugate the verb, "lead" Snowflake.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,069 Times in 3,419 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Their whole cheap and pathetic excuse for so called logic here is rhetoric because they have no validity.
    That sums up your argument pretty succinctly. You have nothing but a cheap and pathetic excuse for logic. Deductions made in a vacuum are not deductions they are just silly wild ass guesses.

I would love to see your proof as to what happens to matter that falls into a black hole since you say anything that exists can't becomes nothing.
    I would also love to see your proof that no particles ever change. Which specific particles are you talking about because I think we have pretty solid evidence that particles can change.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Odd, your religion claims that God is infinite. That sort of offends your first principle of causation upon which this
    silly argument is based. Why does the universe need a cause if your made up, hand me down god didn't.

check and mate
    lol

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Learn to conjugate the verb, "lead" Snowflake.
    Your standards of grammar etc. doesn't concern me