Thread: "Trump says there should be no Mueller report"

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tkaffen View Post
    I would love to see what millions of wasted taxpayer money bought.
    None was wasted, more has been recovered from criminals than was spent.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

2. The Following User Groans At Rune For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-16-2019)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Bingo.

And omg. It is not Trump’s job to prove that he’s innocent. It’s Mullet’s job to prove that Trump commited a crime and if Barr has nothing to report, then we can all know no crime was committed.
    Not quite, that would prove there was not enough evidence.. Not enough evidence is just that.........

Most of you don't don't care if he committed crimes, lied, stole, cheated etc nor if he continues to do so while acting as potus.... The ends justify the means when he's your guy...... just sayin
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    this has got to be the most sordid tale in our history. I never would have thought just how deranged the Deep State
    could be - i mean I've always known about their Russiaphobia...but wow,,they attempted a coup
    I & others here have known you a long while.. Perhaps some of them recall you talking about "the deep state or Russiaphobia", I most certainly can't..

NOT ONCE!!!!! Not @ Bill Maher, nor any of those that came after such as RV, PG, DCJ etc
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,608 Times in 9,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    nothing about Trump and Russian collusion having been found, the investigation was obviously unnecessary....
    Keep the blinders on tight!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Bill (03-16-2019)

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You're such a clueless dumbfuck you can't even get the link right.

Page not found
    Published 5:03 PM ET Thu, 2 Aug 2012 Updated 12:57 PM ET Fri, 8 July 2016 CNBC.com
    We're sorry, the page you were looking for isn't found here.
    Arsecheese is a total moron, with absolutely no redeeming features.

8. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

Bill (03-16-2019)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Truth Detector (03-18-2019)

10. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I suppose Mason could list all the things that have been found regarding Trump and Russian collusion....on the other hand, since I don't read his posts it would probably be a waste of time.....

11. The Following User Groans At PostmodernProphet For This Awful Post:

Bill (03-16-2019)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

13. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Its a simple thing......If nothing "incriminating" is found …..Mr. Trump has the right to deny public disclosure. Congress can vote to hell and back.....Congress has no legal authority to demand full disclosure.

Even the POTUS has his/her constitutional rights contained within the Bill of Rights. If the DOJ cannot make a legal effort to get Mueller to "disclose"...….Congress can? LMAO

Judicial watch sued in an attempt to obtain disclosure.

The entire thing is nothing but a SOAP OPERA produced by the dog and phony show that is the DNC and the Media. All MOUTH....NO ASS.
    And after all that you never addressed the simple question, if he is as innocent as he endlessly claims, why wouldn't he want the full results released to prove his innocence?

Want to try again?

14. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "President Donald Trump said Friday that “there should be no” report from special counsel Robert Mueller on his Russia investigation."

"His comments come a day after the House unanimously passed a symbolic resolution calling for public release of the report Mueller gives to the Justice Department about his probe. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., tried to bring the measure up in his chamber on Thursday, but Trump ally Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., blocked it."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/15/tru....be-report.html

Now would an individual who for two years straight has been telling anyone who will listen that he is totally innocent of anything today want to ban the very evidence that according to his logic will prove he is innocent?

Why would his house Senator Graham go out of his way to insure that the very vehicle proving Trump innocent be kept from public view?

Doesn't seem to make sense, unless ....
    He's right. If there's no criminality found, why should there be a political report? That is akin to defamation.
    Every life matters

15. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

16. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    Steele Dossier is not bullshit?
    "Bullshit" or not, it is not as important to anything near what the Trumpkins make it out to be

17. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    He's right. If there's no criminality found, why should there be a political report? That is akin to defamation.
    No, Mueller's primarily task as assigned by Trump's own Justice Dept was to investigate Russian influence in the election, this alone merits that the full report be released so the American public can see what Mueller found

Secondly, as I have had to repeat a number of times since no one here will address the question, if Trump is as innocent as he endlessly claims why wouldn't he release the report to prove beyond a doubt that he is fully innocent?

Want to try again?

18. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, Mueller's primarily task as assigned by Trump's own Justice Dept was to investigate Russian influence in the election, this alone merits that the full report be released so the American public can see what Mueller found

Secondly, as I have had to repeat a number of times since no one here will address the question, if Trump is as innocent as he endlessly claims why wouldn't he release the report to prove beyond a doubt that he is fully innocent?

Want to try again?
    Bullshit, his primary task was to investigate Trump/Russia collusion. If there is none, there should be no political report. But I'm not at all surprised you would support Soviet style police state tactics.
    Every life matters

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-16-2019), Truth Detector (03-18-2019)

20. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Bullshit" or not, it is not as important to anything near what the Trumpkins make it out to be
    Wait, you believe a fake document used to spy on American citizens is not important? Oy vey.
    Every life matters

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-16-2019), Truth Detector (03-18-2019)

22. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Arsecheese is a total moron, with absolutely no redeeming features.
    Yeah, whatever, when you have matured beyond your climate denier websites and listening to Tommy Robinson and actually find some real content get back to us

23. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello archives,

"President Donald Trump said Friday that “there should be no” report from special counsel Robert Mueller on his Russia investigation."

"His comments come a day after the House unanimously passed a symbolic resolution calling for public release of the report Mueller gives to the Justice Department about his probe. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., tried to bring the measure up in his chamber on Thursday, but Trump ally Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., blocked it."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/15/tru....be-report.html

Now would an individual who for two years straight has been telling anyone who will listen that he is totally innocent of anything today want to ban the very evidence that according to his logic will prove he is innocent?

Why would his house Senator Graham go out of his way to insure that the very vehicle proving Trump innocent be kept from public view?

Doesn't seem to make sense, unless ....
    Then why didn't he fire Muller a long time ago?

Because where there is smoke there is fire?

What ever happened to the Trump who was cooperating with Mueller?

President Trump Says He Supports 'Cooperative' Approach to Mueller Investigation
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

24. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

25. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Wait, you believe a fake document used to spy on American citizens is not important? Oy vey.
    I give up, no matter how many times you supply the actual FISA applications, the primary soirce, you people still return with the Sean Hannity narrative

Last time, below is the actual application, read it, you'll find the dossier plays at best a lesser role, I can't do anything with those that turn their back on the facts to buy and regurgitate TV innuendo

https://www.lawfareblog.com/document...sa-application

26. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post: