Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 77

Thread: President Trump on white nationalism: Not a rising threat around the world

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    60,005
    Thanks
    6,982
    Thanked 8,668 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    5,447
    Groaned 1,415 Times in 1,335 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    A small group? They elected the President of the United States of America. When will people realize the danger that is being posed by these people? When will people realize their extraordinarily large base and penetration into popular society? When will we stop pretending that there is such a thing as the mythical "moderate" nationalist. Islamophibic extremists want to torture Muslims to death, moderates like Trump just want a quick death. That's the difference between them.

    No rhetoric from Trump ever about a "small group" after an Islamist attack. No all Muslims are to blame, not just ideological Islamists. Not even the liberals are blaming all whites, we're just blaming the ideological cohorts and accomplices of the Christchurch shooter.

    But with nationalists, when an Islamist shoots someone, all Muslims are responsible and they take conscious steps in order to eliminate any attempt at distinguishing ideological Islamists from Muslims at large, with the express intent of using it for broad dehumanization of all Muslims. If you ever attempt to make a distinction, you will be endless mocked by the Christchurch accomplices.

    And when an Islamophobe shoots a Muslim, all Muslims are also responsible somehow.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Never forget Christchurch For This Post:

    Phantasmal (03-15-2019), PoliTalker (03-16-2019)

  3. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    60,005
    Thanks
    6,982
    Thanked 8,668 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    5,447
    Groaned 1,415 Times in 1,335 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    But nationalism doesn’t equal white nationalism. Or black nationalism or any ethnic nationalism. A white nationalist can be anything from a conservative to a Marxist because ethnic nationalism has squat to do with economic or trade policy.

    Trump’s nationalism is economic. There’s no excuse for ignorance about it.
    White nationalism has a specific meaning. It's a euphemism for white supremacy. There are Irish nationalists and French nationalists who aren't racist. Once someone calls themselves "white nationalists", whatever the ethnicity of "white" is, you know they're in cloud cuckooland.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Never forget Christchurch For This Post:

    christiefan915 (03-15-2019), Phantasmal (03-15-2019)

  5. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    60,005
    Thanks
    6,982
    Thanked 8,668 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    5,447
    Groaned 1,415 Times in 1,335 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Muslims and Blacks just keep it up!

    The sleeping giant will wake up and it wont be pretty!

    Guno your people didn't fair to well in the 1860s, pitching u off boats was easy! Most blacks in Africa are still running around barefoot and shitting in the dirt.

    Muslims are not much more advance the the Caveman. They also will not fair well!
    Africa is the continent with the highest GDP growth in the entire world. It's not the fucking 50s, they're not tramping around barefoot, they're using smartphones. The people you see in national geographic are out in fucking reservations in the boonies, literally it would be like judging Brazil based on Indian tribes deep in the Amazon rainforest. How dumb can you get. Africa is gonna eat your lunch while you sit here sniffing your white farts in self satisfaction.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

  6. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    36,637
    Thanks
    7,635
    Thanked 9,385 Times in 7,082 Posts
    Groans
    40
    Groaned 3,620 Times in 3,014 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    But nationalism doesn’t equal white nationalism. Or black nationalism or any ethnic nationalism. A white nationalist can be anything from a conservative to a Marxist because ethnic nationalism has squat to do with economic or trade policy.

    Trump’s nationalism is economic. There’s no excuse for ignorance about it.
    Bullshit.

  7. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    60,005
    Thanks
    6,982
    Thanked 8,668 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    5,447
    Groaned 1,415 Times in 1,335 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    Is it a rising threat? Seems more like isolated events, unlike the Muslims massacing Christians. There is more of that than white mationalists killing Muslims.

    But of course liberals never make a big deal out of that. You guys only care if a white person is guilty.
    Thanks Yurt for expressing more sociopathy and showing just how widespread this ideology that has taken over many western nations is.

    Hope your happy being able to check off 49 marks on your checkboard, as you seem to be keeping count from this post. Get 'em seems to be your attitude, that's how a totally sane person would respond to this.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

  8. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    60,005
    Thanks
    6,982
    Thanked 8,668 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    5,447
    Groaned 1,415 Times in 1,335 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    And how many are on this forum compared to the overall membership.
    The majority probably.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

  9. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    60,005
    Thanks
    6,982
    Thanked 8,668 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    5,447
    Groaned 1,415 Times in 1,335 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    How convenient that this happened shortly after the Palestinians' "attack." You Jews have been busy.
    Uh huh. Funny how Islamist attacks are never false flags but Islamophobic ones always are 100% of the time. Seems pretty odd to me. Maybe the scorekeeper is busted.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Never forget Christchurch For This Post:

    christiefan915 (03-15-2019), Phantasmal (03-15-2019), PoliTalker (03-16-2019)

  11. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    10,820
    Thanks
    406
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,559 Posts
    Groans
    84
    Groaned 708 Times in 652 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Based Somali Lady View Post
    Uh huh. Funny how Islamist attacks are never false flags but Islamophobic ones always are 100% of the time. Seems pretty odd to me. Maybe the scorekeeper is busted.
    There was just a false flag Islamic attack in Israel.

  12. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    28,530
    Thanks
    7,730
    Thanked 17,414 Times in 11,742 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 983 Times in 942 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Based Somali Lady View Post
    White nationalism has a specific meaning. It's a euphemism for white supremacy. There are Irish nationalists and French nationalists who aren't racist. Once someone calls themselves "white nationalists", whatever the ethnicity of "white" is, you know they're in cloud cuckooland.
    Right lol.

    Irish and French ‘nationalists’ take part in the Olympics every four years. That kind of nationalism couldn’t be more benign.

    White supremacists/nationalists are racist by almost any definition. They are also politically irrelevant. Trump didn’t need them to get elected any more than Obama needed the black nationalists to get elected.

    But what goes on is that Fake News pundits purposely [or out of ignorance] conflate Trump’s economic/trade nationalism with white nationalism to try and frighten minorities. It’s also ironic that some of the white nationalists operate out of the same ignorance. Or maybe when they hear the word ‘nationalism’ they think that Trump is advocating for ethnic purity.

    It’s bullshit either way.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    anatta (03-15-2019)

  14. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    33,823
    Thanks
    8,680
    Thanked 12,120 Times in 8,749 Posts
    Groans
    188
    Groaned 1,510 Times in 1,435 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Right lol.

    Irish and French ‘nationalists’ take part in the Olympics every four years. That kind of nationalism couldn’t be more benign.

    White supremacists/nationalists are racist by almost any definition. They are also politically irrelevant. Trump didn’t need them to get elected any more than Obama needed the black nationalists to get elected.

    But what goes on is that Fake News pundits purposely [or out of ignorance] conflate Trump’s economic/trade nationalism with white nationalism to try and frighten minorities. It’s also ironic that some of the white nationalists operate out of the same ignorance. Or maybe when they hear the word ‘nationalism’ they think that Trump is advocating for ethnic purity.

    It’s bullshit either way.
    excellent separation of generic nationalism from the racist white/black nationalists
    Trump practices/expounds economic nationalism..so does China so do all nations

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

    Darth Omar (03-15-2019)

  16. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    26,255
    Thanks
    10,408
    Thanked 13,610 Times in 6,926 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,098 Times in 1,014 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Trump is a white nationalist his damn self?!!

    President Trump said Friday he does not see white nationalism as a rising threat around the world.
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=4][B]

    He was asked about the topic after a shooter in New Zealand killed at 49 people, leaving behind a manifesto with white nationalist writing.

    [COLOR=#262626][FONT=CNN]Trump said he had not seen the manifesto.
    An really weird insight from the President who said we need more immigrants from Norway and less immigrants from "shithole" places like Haiti and Africa.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

    Phantasmal (03-15-2019)

  18. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    33,823
    Thanks
    8,680
    Thanked 12,120 Times in 8,749 Posts
    Groans
    188
    Groaned 1,510 Times in 1,435 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Based Somali Lady View Post
    Africa is the continent with the highest GDP growth in the entire world. It's not the fucking 50s, they're not tramping around barefoot, they're using smartphones. The people you see in national geographic are out in fucking reservations in the boonies, literally it would be like judging Brazil based on Indian tribes deep in the Amazon rainforest. How dumb can you get. Africa is gonna eat your lunch while you sit here sniffing your white farts in self satisfaction.
    Sub-Saharan Africa has led the world in smartphone growth in the past few years -but it's also where thru millions of economic refugees come from that pass thru Libya.
    Africa has always been about stark economic differences in the same area

  19. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    28,530
    Thanks
    7,730
    Thanked 17,414 Times in 11,742 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 983 Times in 942 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    excellent separation of generic nationalism from the racist white/black nationalists
    Trump practices/expounds economic nationalism..so does China so do all nations
    It’s nothing more or less than a pushback to globalism.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  20. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    33,823
    Thanks
    8,680
    Thanked 12,120 Times in 8,749 Posts
    Groans
    188
    Groaned 1,510 Times in 1,435 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    It’s nothing more or less than a pushback to globalism.
    that's a big part of it ( fair trade not just free trade).
    with China its more such as their espionage and forced IP sharing is a yuge problem .

    But i agree that global trade has been so whacked out against America, thank gawd Trump get this

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

    Darth Omar (03-15-2019)

  22. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,845
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,209 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 96 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Ruh roh!

    Stupid question of the day!

    Fool
    IOW, you don't know and made shit up as usual.

Similar Threads

  1. Trump largely alone as world leaders take aim at nationalism
    By guno in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2018, 10:05 AM
  2. How Trump's nationalism has already changed the world
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2018, 07:13 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2018, 09:53 PM
  4. How Anti-White Rhetoric Is Fueling White Nationalism
    By Never forget Christchurch in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2018, 09:13 AM
  5. Trump Is Fueling a Rising Terror Threat
    By Buckly J. Ewer in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2017, 03:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •