Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 381

Thread: Mott just kicked my ass with facts

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    47,925
    Thanks
    54,909
    Thanked 8,408 Times in 7,340 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,814 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    they actually made me feel a bit better about my stupid
    You should never feel better about being stupid. But it is hard to fix stupid so there is that.
    “A wise and frugal government… shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.” — Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address, March 4, 1801

    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    47,925
    Thanks
    54,909
    Thanked 8,408 Times in 7,340 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,814 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    What a sad. Not. lol
    “A wise and frugal government… shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.” — Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address, March 4, 1801

    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    47,925
    Thanks
    54,909
    Thanked 8,408 Times in 7,340 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,814 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Congratulations, Evince. Admitting you were wrong is rarely seen here. You've moved up the 'Integrity Ladder'.
    (shaking head) If only that Loser, Truth Detector could man up like this.
    Poor JackOff; he was born without a brain.

    “A wise and frugal government… shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.” — Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address, March 4, 1801

    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants

  4. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    47,925
    Thanks
    54,909
    Thanked 8,408 Times in 7,340 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,814 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    People who constantly have to post someone is on ignore are attention whore losers.

    Now post I'm on ignore, do as I say.
    So true.
    “A wise and frugal government… shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.” — Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address, March 4, 1801

    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants

  5. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    11,458
    Thanks
    6,048
    Thanked 3,550 Times in 2,757 Posts
    Groans
    198
    Groaned 281 Times in 265 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You've had your chance to do the same thing more than once when you've been embarrassed. Why did you fail to do so?
    You have embarrassed white people but I didn't want to mention it.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

    Bill (03-16-2019), MASON (03-16-2019)

  7. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    11,458
    Thanks
    6,048
    Thanked 3,550 Times in 2,757 Posts
    Groans
    198
    Groaned 281 Times in 265 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Poor JackOff; he was born without a brain.

    When will you just admit you are wrong, have been wrong in the past, and will continue to be wrong ... just because, ... well just because you are a Moron?!?

  8. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Realville
    Posts
    30,136
    Thanks
    1,374
    Thanked 5,785 Times in 4,701 Posts
    Groans
    745
    Groaned 2,444 Times in 2,267 Posts

    Default

    So what we learned is that Deshtard is an uninformed cunt. No surprise there

  9. The Following 2 Users Groan At I Love America For This Awful Post:

    christiefan915 (03-15-2019), MASON (03-16-2019)

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to I Love America For This Post:

    Truth Detector (03-18-2019)

  11. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    44,741
    Thanks
    31,622
    Thanked 20,948 Times in 15,010 Posts
    Groans
    2,883
    Groaned 2,128 Times in 2,033 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    It takes a person of great integrity to write a post like this. Kudos.
    That's what the haters don't get about her. She always acknowledges her mistakes.
    #Not My President


    #AlertTheDaycareStaff

    "christiefan" refers to Agatha, not Chris.

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

    Aimée (03-18-2019), Cypress (03-15-2019), evince (03-17-2019), MASON (03-16-2019), Mott the Hoople (03-17-2019), ThatOwlWoman (03-15-2019)

  13. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    69,104
    Thanks
    25,520
    Thanked 16,962 Times in 13,543 Posts
    Groans
    15,199
    Groaned 3,414 Times in 3,239 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    That's what the haters don't get about her. She always acknowledges her mistakes.
    It wouldn't hurt if she researched a subject before shooting from the lip.
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Havana Moon For This Post:

    Truth Detector (03-18-2019)

  15. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    14,930
    Thanks
    31,878
    Thanked 11,888 Times in 7,361 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 740 Times in 714 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    That's what the haters don't get about her. She always acknowledges her mistakes.
    She has more integrity in her pinky finger than they possess in their entire corpus.

  16. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (03-16-2019)

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    christiefan915 (03-16-2019), MASON (03-16-2019)

  18. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    64,890
    Thanks
    10,007
    Thanked 10,952 Times in 9,311 Posts
    Groans
    11,201
    Groaned 1,568 Times in 1,519 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Sorry Dude


    sometimes I get too harsh and knee jerk with my reactions



    You were spot on and taught me some history today


    infact you have inspired me to learn more about this subject

    an inspiring time I never took the time to learn more about



    I do these apology threads for the cons and I thought this stupidity of mine towards you deserved the same level of treatment



    You the man dude


    my face is in the dirt


    thank you for the whooping

    In the end your asskicking will make me a better person and a more informed one at that

    Sorry dude !
    "...sometimes..."

    -----------------

    Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss, whereas they stand to receive infinite gains and avoid infinite losses.

  19. The Following User Groans At USFREEDOM911 For This Awful Post:

    christiefan915 (03-15-2019)

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

    Havana Moon (03-16-2019), Truth Detector (03-18-2019)

  21. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    23,375
    Thanks
    8,009
    Thanked 10,225 Times in 5,131 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 557 Times in 531 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    It takes a person of great integrity to write a post like this. Kudos.
    She is one of the few posters on this forum who will own up to a blunder and express regret for it.

  22. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (03-16-2019)

  23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

    Aimée (03-18-2019), christiefan915 (03-16-2019), evince (03-17-2019), MASON (03-16-2019), Mott the Hoople (03-17-2019), ThatOwlWoman (03-15-2019)

  24. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    51,142
    Thanks
    3,164
    Thanked 14,750 Times in 10,230 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 572 Times in 539 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    That's what the haters don't get about her. She always acknowledges her mistakes.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

    Havana Moon (03-16-2019), Truth Detector (03-18-2019)

  26. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    64,890
    Thanks
    10,007
    Thanked 10,952 Times in 9,311 Posts
    Groans
    11,201
    Groaned 1,568 Times in 1,519 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    "...sometimes..."

    Evidently Christiecunt realized that Desh isn't all that honest or else she would have apologized for her lies about her reasons for spitting in the face of a Black man and it made Christiecunt groan.
    -----------------

    Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss, whereas they stand to receive infinite gains and avoid infinite losses.

  27. The Following User Groans At USFREEDOM911 For This Awful Post:

    MASON (03-16-2019)

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

    Truth Detector (03-18-2019)

  29. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    35,470
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 3,841 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 372 Times in 361 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    You have embarrassed white people but I didn't want to mention it.
    You have embarrassed humanity and it needs to be mentioned so more of your kind stop doing the same thing. Maybe they'll learn from your behavior how not to act.

  30. The Following User Groans At CFM For This Awful Post:

    MASON (03-16-2019)

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to CFM For This Post:

    Truth Detector (03-18-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Mott, Mott, Mott...what's wrong with you?
    By Guille in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-07-2018, 07:55 AM
  2. Facts are facts... there are no "alternate facts"
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 01-24-2017, 10:32 AM
  3. Facts are facts... there are no "alternate facts"
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-22-2017, 01:32 PM
  4. Some Myth Busting Facts About Mott The Hoople's Redneck War In Vietnam.
    By philly rabbit in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 08:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •