Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 381

Thread: Mott just kicked my ass with facts

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    110,403
    Thanks
    29,580
    Thanked 16,866 Times in 13,159 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 12,173 Times in 11,353 Posts

    Default Mott just kicked my ass with facts

    Sorry Dude


    sometimes I get too harsh and knee jerk with my reactions



    You were spot on and taught me some history today


    infact you have inspired me to learn more about this subject

    an inspiring time I never took the time to learn more about



    I do these apology threads for the cons and I thought this stupidity of mine towards you deserved the same level of treatment



    You the man dude


    my face is in the dirt


    thank you for the whooping

    In the end your asskicking will make me a better person and a more informed one at that

    Sorry dude !

  2. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (03-15-2019)

  3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

    Adolf_Twitler (03-18-2019), Aimée (03-15-2019), Bill (03-16-2019), christiefan915 (03-15-2019), Cypress (03-15-2019), Jack (03-15-2019), JqYaqui (03-16-2019), kudzu (03-16-2019), MASON (03-16-2019), Mott the Hoople (03-17-2019), Phantasmal (03-15-2019), signalmankenneth (03-15-2019), ThatOwlWoman (03-15-2019)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    14,933
    Thanks
    31,899
    Thanked 11,894 Times in 7,363 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 740 Times in 714 Posts

    Default

    It takes a person of great integrity to write a post like this. Kudos.

  5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Aimée (03-15-2019), Bill (03-16-2019), christiefan915 (03-15-2019), Cypress (03-15-2019), evince (03-15-2019), Jack (03-15-2019), JqYaqui (03-16-2019), MASON (03-16-2019), Mott the Hoople (03-17-2019), Phantasmal (03-15-2019), signalmankenneth (03-15-2019)

  6. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    110,403
    Thanks
    29,580
    Thanked 16,866 Times in 13,159 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 12,173 Times in 11,353 Posts

  7. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (03-15-2019)

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

    JqYaqui (03-16-2019), Mott the Hoople (03-17-2019), Phantasmal (03-15-2019), ThatOwlWoman (03-15-2019)

  9. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    47,940
    Thanks
    54,962
    Thanked 8,415 Times in 7,345 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,814 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Mott just kicked my ass with facts
    Everyone kicks your dumb ass with facts. You lack the basic IQ it would take to comprehend the OBVIOUS.
    “A wise and frugal government… shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.” — Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address, March 4, 1801

    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants

  10. The Following User Groans At Truth Detector For This Awful Post:

    MASON (03-16-2019)

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    evince (03-15-2019), Havana Moon (03-15-2019), Life is Golden (03-18-2019)

  12. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    47,940
    Thanks
    54,962
    Thanked 8,415 Times in 7,345 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,814 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    It takes a person of great integrity to write a post like this. Kudos.
    Idiot thinks Evince has great integrity.
    “A wise and frugal government… shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.” — Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address, March 4, 1801

    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants

  13. The Following User Groans At Truth Detector For This Awful Post:

    MASON (03-16-2019)

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    evince (03-15-2019)

  15. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    110,403
    Thanks
    29,580
    Thanked 16,866 Times in 13,159 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 12,173 Times in 11,353 Posts

  16. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (03-15-2019)

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

    Aimée (03-15-2019), ThatOwlWoman (03-15-2019)

  18. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    14,933
    Thanks
    31,899
    Thanked 11,894 Times in 7,363 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 740 Times in 714 Posts

    Default

    What a sad. Not. lol

    Today, 03:05 PM
    Truth Detector

    Verified Loser
    This message is hidden because Truth Detector is on your ignore list.

  19. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (03-15-2019)

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Jack (03-15-2019)

  21. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    11,464
    Thanks
    6,051
    Thanked 3,551 Times in 2,757 Posts
    Groans
    199
    Groaned 281 Times in 265 Posts

    Default

    Congratulations, Evince. Admitting you were wrong is rarely seen here. You've moved up the 'Integrity Ladder'.
    (shaking head) If only that Loser, Truth Detector could man up like this.


    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Sorry Dude


    sometimes I get too harsh and knee jerk with my reactions



    You were spot on and taught me some history today


    infact you have inspired me to learn more about this subject

    an inspiring time I never took the time to learn more about



    I do these apology threads for the cons and I thought this stupidity of mine towards you deserved the same level of treatment



    You the man dude


    my face is in the dirt


    thank you for the whooping

    In the end your asskicking will make me a better person and a more informed one at that

    Sorry dude !

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

    Bill (03-16-2019), MASON (03-16-2019), Phantasmal (03-15-2019)

  23. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    74,333
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked 16,530 Times in 13,794 Posts
    Groans
    1,778
    Groaned 1,984 Times in 1,881 Posts

    Default

    did someone make Mott a mod?......

  24. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    21,000
    Thanks
    11,950
    Thanked 5,707 Times in 4,667 Posts
    Groans
    1,643
    Groaned 933 Times in 848 Posts

    Default

    Conservatives have kicked her ass with facts hundreds of times. Maybe thousands.

  25. The Following User Groans At Dark Soul For This Awful Post:

    MASON (03-16-2019)

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dark Soul For This Post:

    Celticguy (03-18-2019), Truth Detector (03-15-2019), USFREEDOM911 (03-15-2019)

  27. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 540 Times in 424 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 45 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    What a sad. Not. lol

    Today, 03:05 PM
    Truth Detector

    Verified Loser
    This message is hidden because Truth Detector is on your ignore list.
    People who constantly have to post someone is on ignore are attention whore losers.

    Now post I'm on ignore, do as I say.

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yurt For This Post:

    Dark Soul (03-16-2019), Havana Moon (03-15-2019), PostmodernProphet (03-18-2019), Truth Detector (03-15-2019)

  29. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    35,491
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 4,227 Times in 3,843 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 372 Times in 361 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    It takes a person of great integrity to write a post like this. Kudos.
    You'll prove your lack of integrity with a response to this post.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to CFM For This Post:

    Truth Detector (03-15-2019)

  31. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    35,491
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 4,227 Times in 3,843 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 372 Times in 361 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    People who constantly have to post someone is on ignore are attention whore losers.

    Now post I'm on ignore, do as I say.
    I'm waiting on the same response you received to prove her lack of integrity. She says she's married. I can only imagine what kind of puss he is.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to CFM For This Post:

    Truth Detector (03-15-2019)

  33. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    35,491
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 4,227 Times in 3,843 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 372 Times in 361 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Congratulations, Evince. Admitting you were wrong is rarely seen here. You've moved up the 'Integrity Ladder'.
    (shaking head) If only that Loser, Truth Detector could man up like this.
    You've had your chance to do the same thing more than once when you've been embarrassed. Why did you fail to do so?

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to CFM For This Post:

    Truth Detector (03-15-2019)

  35. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    35,491
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 4,227 Times in 3,843 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 372 Times in 361 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Sorry Dude


    sometimes I get too harsh and knee jerk with my reactions



    You were spot on and taught me some history today


    infact you have inspired me to learn more about this subject

    an inspiring time I never took the time to learn more about



    I do these apology threads for the cons and I thought this stupidity of mine towards you deserved the same level of treatment



    You the man dude


    my face is in the dirt


    thank you for the whooping

    In the end your asskicking will make me a better person and a more informed one at that

    Sorry dude !
    He, as you say, kicked your ass. Now, you're licking his. Pucker up.
    Last edited by CFM; 03-15-2019 at 03:55 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Mott, Mott, Mott...what's wrong with you?
    By Guille in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-07-2018, 07:55 AM
  2. Facts are facts... there are no "alternate facts"
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 01-24-2017, 10:32 AM
  3. Facts are facts... there are no "alternate facts"
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-22-2017, 01:32 PM
  4. Some Myth Busting Facts About Mott The Hoople's Redneck War In Vietnam.
    By philly rabbit in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 08:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •