Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Mott just kicked my ass with facts

1. #271 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,093 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    1. CF doesn't hate Toxic. No one does that I'm aware of. She's simply not worth the energy.
    2. Toxic started her stalky passive-aggressive victim crap with CF right out of the Amazon gate. She also accused CF of doxxing her and being close to getting banned for it. Both are lies.
    3. I don't need allies the way you and Toxic do. Either does Christie. We just happen to both dislike racist, hypocritical stupid skanks like yourselves. So it's a natural partnership.
    4. Don't you need to go get your robes ready? The Klan rally starts in half an hour. Scoot along now, and don't be late!
    #'s 1 and 2, right on. These two ignoramuses devote their time making up lies, spreading them around and sticking to them like roaches stuck to honey. Toxic's far too cowardly to acknowledge what she did and keeps doing, and somehow she was able to make Minty believe her lies. And "hate" her? Jeebus give me a break. There are far more intelligent but annoying people here to hate than that low IQ pipsqueak.

It also annoys me that Minty and CO both asked me why I had a problem with Toxic and when I told them, they called me a liar and a weakling. WTH? If you're not going to believe the answer, don't ask the question!

They love that BS that I do what you or others tell me what to do. Many long time posters here will be falling out of their chairs laughing to read that. It always makes me laugh, too.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cancel 2019.1 (03-18-2019), ThatOwlWoman (03-18-2019)

3. #272 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    #'s 1 and 2, right on. These two ignoramuses devote their time making up lies, spreading them around and sticking to them like roaches stuck to honey. Toxic's far too cowardly to acknowledge what she did and keeps doing, and somehow she was able to make Minty believe her lies. And "hate" her? Jeebus give me a break. There are far more intelligent but annoying people here to hate than that low IQ pipsqueak.

It also annoys me that Minty and CO both asked me why I had a problem with Toxic and when I told them, they called me a liar and a weakling. WTH? If you're not going to believe the answer, don't ask the question!

They love that BS that I do what you or others tell me what to do. Many long time posters here will be falling out of their chairs laughing to read that. It always makes me laugh, too.
    Bimbo, I didn't call you a liar. I told you that I had never even seen that thread. So now I am calling you a liar.

4. The Following User Groans At Controlled Opposition For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (03-18-2019)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

TOP (03-18-2019)

6. #273 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I agree 100 percent with Christie on this.

Goyim is not a word that offends me in the least, and I never even heard of it six months ago. It is not even remotely in the same category as n*gger, cunt, spic, or kyke.

I have a feeling no one here actually and genuinely feels dehumanized by the word goyim
    I think this is the argument they've sunk to because so many of them ignore the real racism and bigotry from their side. It's false equivalence.

― Charles Dickens

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (03-18-2019), ThatOwlWoman (03-18-2019)

8. #274 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ditto. It's only being used as a deflection from the rampant hate and bigotry exhibited by the loudest whiners on this thread, who also happen to both be proud racists..... TrumpDivot and Toxic. I've noticed that virtually every Reichwing racist here from CFM to TDAK to ILA to those two bimbos always point to Guno as an example of how we are supposedly as bad as they are. We're not even in the same universe as their ilk.
    Progressives support Brotherly Love and Unity. The 'Reichwing racists', as you call them, DON'T support that ... and neither does Guno. You are being hypocritical.
    Are you trying to be Honest, ... or just one of the Red Team/Blue Team crowd?

9. #275 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,417 Times in 16,406 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    Bimbo, I didn't call you a liar. I told you that I had never even seen that thread. So now I am calling you a liar.
    She's very, very confused....

10. #276 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Thank You. You have exemplified what I have been trying to describe. Complete feigning of knowledge. This is what I call 'Bimboism'. Deliberate ignorance ... to avoid the obvious.
    Yep. Amy Chua wrote the book called Political Tribalism and that’s exactly what this is. And I’m not holier than thou, I participate in it. There have been times I’ve written posts that I deleted before hitting send because I was going to say something about someone on my “team”. That’s why I say it’s a mind fvck. Why the hell would I do that.

And I agree with you that it’s ultimately a reflection on the people who say the various terms like guno, cfm and others.

But bigotry is bigotry and we see it excused because the person or people saying it are on “our” side.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Jack (03-18-2019), Life is Golden (03-18-2019)

12. #277 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why do you think everyone needs a label? You seem to enjoy being a bona fide Red Team Member yourself, or at least schmoozing them up. And who cares?
    It's called 'Integrity'. Do you support a Policy? Or, do you just support 'your Team'?

13. #278 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Christie isn't playing stupid.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...... hmmmmm, I hadn't thought of that. (That could be a valid excuse)

14. #279 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    hahahaha ... I don't have ANY problem with people using ANY word. Cunt, Nigger, Wetback, Chink, Goy, ... only goes to describe the 'issuer'. When Guno uses 'Goy' or 'pork-gobbler', that just describes HIM. When CFM uses 'Nigger', that just describes CFM.

Christie: "Why would I call out guno?"
    Jack: If you call out 'others', you should call out Guno. If you're trying to maintain some semblance of credibility. If you want to be 'Honest' about your abhorrence of such non-PC words such as Cunt and Nigger.

Christie: "You have the right to be offended by it but you don't have the right to tell me I have to call somebody out over a word that's essentially meaningless to me."
    Jack: I'm claiming YOU are promoting 'Bimboism'. You are 'playing stupid'. You want to belong to the World of PC Fascism, grasping your chest when the word 'Cunt' is used, but completely ignoring words like 'Goy' and 'pork-gobbler' because you feel Guno is on Blue Team.

Ask your friend Owl. She stepped up to the plate and made a comment to Guno. She was being frank and honest. Something you seem not capable of doing.
    You're as much an ignoramus as Toxic and Minty. First you say you don't have a problem with bad language. Then you decided that because I have a problem with the c-word and the n-word, it means I should call out a person who doesn't use them. If you don't like goy, why don't Y O U call out guno? Why aren't you telling Toxic and Minty to call out CFM, volsrock etc. for their racist posts? I guess it's because you hold a double standard. I'm not here to do your bidding, hypocrite.

You don't get to decide what I do or don't consider abhorrent language. Actually I've scrolled past a lot of your abhorrent language and vulgar sexist posts. So why don't you stop that shit already, you ignorant slut? Maybe it's because Toxic gets such a kick out of it.

Consider yourself called out.

― Charles Dickens

15. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-18-2019)

16. #280 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Anne Frank View Post
    You don't give Top her due,she is more then capable to make people hate her guts,all by herself.
    Truth!

― Charles Dickens

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cancel 2019.1 (03-18-2019), ThatOwlWoman (03-18-2019)

18. #281 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Yep. Amy Chua wrote the book called Political Tribalism and that’s exactly what this is. And I’m not holier than thou, I participate in it. There have been times I’ve written posts that I deleted before hitting send because I was going to say something about someone on my “team”. That’s why I say it’s a mind fvck. Why the hell would I do that.

And I agree with you that it’s ultimately a reflection on the people who say the various terms like guno, cfm and others.

But bigotry is bigotry and we see it excused because the person or people saying it are on “our” side.
    Spot on.

I'm certainly guilty of it.

19. #282 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post

Completely agree. (Read the book by Amy Chua) It's one thing when you can honestly acknowledge your own bias, it's just dishonest when you use subterfuge like Christie and Cypress.

20. #283 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Everyone kicks your dumb ass with facts. You lack the basic IQ it would take to comprehend the OBVIOUS.
    Didn't your mother teach you that if you can't say something nice- don't say anything at all- or was she one of those Republican bitches? LOL!

21. #284 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sorry, you are lying. The first time you asked me about Toxic was months ago, I told you my side of the story, and you went off on me. It's all there in the war zone.

― Charles Dickens

22. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-18-2019)

23. #285 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

How about this, we have completely hijacked Evince's thread.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Truth Detector (03-19-2019)