Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Asshole Trump is CAUSING 11YR high in IMMIGRANT SURGE as 'fear' of border shut down!!

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    he's an idiot.
    The ASYLUM LAWS are what is driving the caravan as well as the YUGE increase of Central American economic migrants

I never said they werent. You are too drunken to understand what is being said. You are such a moron.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicRocker View Post
    he's an idiot.
    The ASYLUM LAWS are what is driving the caravan as well as the YUGE increase of Central American economic migrants
    These are the same laws as last year, the year before that etc..... So something must of changed... HHhhhhmmmmm, I wonder what it could be
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    These are the same laws as last year, the year before that etc..... So something must of changed... HHhhhhmmmmm, I wonder what it could be
    nothing has changed ( unfortunately) including no wall
    2017 they were down with Trump coming into office -but the caravans and the illegal crossings started to publicize that for all intents and purposes it's a free pass into the USA if illegals claim asylum. they become untouchable deporations

Now it's completely out of control. Border Patrol is making arrest of hundreds at a time for illegal crossings.
    They are taking bus loads of migrants out into the desert where there is no fencing,and they mass thru the border
    and surrender

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

nothing has changed ( unfortunately) including no wall
    2017 they were down with Trump coming into office -but the caravans and the illegal crossings started to publicize that for all intents and purposes it's a free pass into the USA if illegals claim asylum. they become untouchable deporations

Now it's completely out of control. Border Patrol is making arrest of hundreds at a time for illegal crossings.
    They are taking bus loads of migrants out into the desert where there is no fencing,and they mass thru the border
    and surrender
    No, it's not, historically it has been much worse, as I pointed out before......

What has changed is the threats of making it harder, so ppl are coming now rather than risking the wait..

What is trump & gop doing to change the laws that you & others are complaining about??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

this is been explained to you before but I know your drugs are clouding your brain. When he canceled CAMP he drove refugees North to the border. That's what changed.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are just an uneducated knuckle-dragger

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    You are just an uneducated knuckle-dragger
    Wow, terrible, a knuckledragger called me a knuckledragger.......

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    this is been explained to you before but I know your drugs are clouding your brain. When he canceled CAMP he drove refugees North to the border. That's what changed.
    I gave the reason, you are wrong as usual, go sleep it off.

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, it's not, historically it has been much worse, as I pointed out before......

What has changed is the threats of making it harder, so ppl are coming now rather than risking the wait..

What is trump & gop doing to change the laws that you & others are complaining about??
    your numbers are wrong. we are at a peak again - likely to hit 1 million illegals this year + Obama could deport diectly from the border without warehousing for asylum claims. we are holding about 900k in detention as well

rofl.. Congress? do anything? don't be so silly Bill

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

your numbers are wrong. we are at a peak again - likely to hit 1 million illegals this year + Obama could deport diectly from the border without warehousing for asylum claims. we are holding about 900k in detention as well

rofl.. Congress? do anything? don't be so silly Bill
    You have the wht house & senate...........

& had the house & they didn't act, maybe they just like it this way.......??

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have the wht house & senate...........

& had the house & they didn't act, maybe they just like it this way.......??
    yes/ i agree Republicans are a worthless bunch of politicians -Ryan is also responsibe for the
    budget busting Omnibus of 2017.
    I despise all career DC politicians, Dems and Repub. they are establishment running lackeys

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

yes/ i agree Republicans are a worthless bunch of politicians -Ryan is also responsibe for the
    budget busting Omnibus of 2017.
    I despise all career DC politicians, Dems and Repub. they are establishment running lackeys
    I believe they don't want it changed, PERIOD... Your beloved is a good example, hiring illegals......... but that is ok,

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    3 thoughts here. 1 PARTISAN, albeit obvious. The dumbass is giving the best 'SALES POINTS' to use by the 'COYOTES' towards the 'scared'. 'Get out now, we don't know what TRUMP is going to do.' 'They could put the wall up tomorrow.' 'We can get you out but you must hurry!'

2 'non partisan' thoughts. If Trump is so crazed about the asylum status seekers how come he NEVER mentions it. Undoing it? Or even talking about it? Why doesn't he use an exec order for that one? Seriously, I have no idea why this is a given and not negotiable. I never hear anyone talk about it. It is genesis in Geneva, NAFTA, UN mandated human rights? Trump never lets other legal impediments get in his way, why does he leave this one alone?

How 'quiet', how invisible could it possibly be that these coyotes can amass groups and no one can STOP THEM? Are the feeder countries encouraging it? Get them out so we don't have to feed them? Are government officials being paid off in bribes to look the other way? It's one thing for small groups to be moved but a truckload or a walking carvan? These are highly visible movements. We can't surveillance and tell the 'exporting' countries who/what is on the move? OR is there fear they will be killed if we do that? Is it word of mouth? Do they put up signs, flyers, advertise in local 'papers'? Anyone know their methods?

Thoughts?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/illegal...rt-11548775135

https://www.wsj.com/articles/more-mi...ar-11551810657

guess we'll just have to start shooting

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I gave the reason, you are wrong as usual, go sleep it off.

All you gave me was bullshit