Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: damning proof of innocence that FBI withheld in Russian probe

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Much easier to poison the well rather than address the article, then again that pretty much typifies any post you make.
    I try to waste as little of my time as possible arguing with idiots and fools, which is why I spend so little time arguing with you.

When you or one of your fellow droolers ever says something worth responding to in depth and at length, then I'll do so.

But the OP was just more garbage written by a known conspiracy kook, pretty much like all the bullshit goofball climate related nonsense you post.

You and noisenatta are birds of a feather.

Shitbirds of a feather to be exact.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Groan At Nomad For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-16-2019), Earl (03-16-2019)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FutureGrind View Post
    i feel sorry for them, in a way

Try to understand being someone like nomad and having it revealed to you that you live in a country where the media you've been accepting as the be all end all is a an actual propaganda machine. And that you were one to fall for it. That you were actually supporting a stasi like police state where political opponents were investigated and intimidated. Hell we saw this openly when Obama had the IRS target conservative groups. This is his modus operandi.

Imagine having believed the DOJ would accept any recommendation from the FBI, while at the same time the DOJ, instructed by Obama was telling the FBI behind closed doors to stand down. Imagine actually believing the spouse of someone under federal investigation just happening to land their plane at the same airport and go have a "conservation about grandkids" with the sitting attorney general and actually believe that.

It would shake anyone to the core. It's hard to accept, especially when you were one of the 'good guys,' - or so you thought. Most people can't handle that, they'll go straight to cognitive dissonance. This is what the democrats have ultimately fostered, blind sheep that obey on command. It's pathetic and sad. It's also why the clintonistas are the biggest pieces of shit america has ever had and why her defeat was likely one of the most important events in american history.

The Deep State and uniparty are absolutely real
    You are laughable, dude.

Laughable in that you just described yourself and your fellow Trumptards but you're too blinded by the hyper partisan ideological attachment of your lips to Trump's ass that you can't see it.

With regards to your assertion that the media is a propaganda machine, that's rich coming from someone like you who, I'm sure, gets his news from crap like Fox and Friends, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and whichever other lying right-wing shit sacks out there dangling shiny objects have managed to mesmerize you.

The hack who wrote the article quoted in the OP is a known propaganda pushing right-wing hack like the rest of the right-wing media, and as such, nothing he writes or says is worth taking seriously enough to rebut on its content.

And lastly, as to your sub-moronic "Clintonista" drool, we all know why guys like you despise Hillary. First, because you're intimidated by intelligent, powerful women whose intellectual equal you could never come close to, and second, for the same reason you so desperately cling to your guns and try to talk like tough guys on the internet.... to compensate for your inferior level of manhood.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Groan At Nomad For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-16-2019), Earl (03-16-2019)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    growing evidence suggests both Trump campaign advisers made exculpatory statements — at the very start of the FBI’s investigation — that undercut the Trump-Russia collusion theory peddled to agents by Democratic sources.

The FBI plowed ahead anyway with an unprecedented intrusion into a presidential campaign, while keeping evidence of the two men’s innocence from the courts.

Page and Papadopoulos, who barely knew each other, met separately in August and September 2016 with Stefan Halper, the American-born Cambridge University professor who, the FBI told Congress, worked as an undercover informer in the Russia case.

Papadopoulos was the young aide that the FBI used to justify opening a probe into the Trump campaign on July 31, 2016, after he allegedly told a foreign diplomat that he knew Russia possessed incriminating emails about Hillary Clinton.

Page, a volunteer campaign adviser, was the American the FBI then targeted on Oct. 21, 2016, for secret surveillance while investigating Democratic Party-funded allegations that he secretly might have coordinated Russia’s election efforts with the Trump campaign during a trip to Moscow.

To appreciate the significance of the two men’s interactions with Halper, one must understand the rules governing the FBI when it seeks a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant such as the one secured against Page.

First, the FBI must present evidence to FISA judges that it has verified and that comes from intelligence sources deemed reliable.
    Second, it must disclose any information that calls into question the credibility of its sources.
    Finally, it must disclose any evidence suggesting the innocence of its investigative targets.

Thanks to prior releases of information, we know the FBI fell short on the first two counts.
    Multiple FBI officials have testified that the Christopher Steele dossier had not been verified when its allegations were submitted as primary evidence supporting the FISA warrant against Page.

Likewise, we know the FBI failed to tell the courts that Steele admitted to a federal official that he was desperate to defeat Trump in the 2016 election and was being paid by Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to gather dirt on the GOP candidate.
    Both pieces of information are the sort of credibility-defining details that should be disclosed about a source.

What remains uncertain in the court of public opinion is whether the FBI possessed evidence suggesting Papadopoulos and Page — and, thus, the larger Trump campaign — were innocent of collusion. Republican lawmakers have suggested for months that such evidence existed and was hidden from the courts, but none has emerged in public.

My reporting from more than two dozen sources, many with access to the FBI’s evidence, suggests one answer to that question lies in Halper’s interactions with the two Trump campaign advisers, some of it documented in FBI records. And interviews with both men reveal just how much they told Halper about their innocence.

Page, an avid biker, rode his mountain bike on Aug. 20, 2016, to a Northern Virginia farm after being invited there by Halper for a casual Saturday visit. Page met Halper weeks earlier when invited by Halper’s assistant to a Cambridge academic conference. The two corresponded by email around the time of Page’s trip to Moscow and arranged to meet in Virginia.

By the time Page arrived at Halper’s farm, he had been rattled by media calls during the prior week in which reporters alleged having information that Page met with two senior Russian intelligence figures in Moscow. The reporters suggested his trip might have been part of a larger plot to coordinate with Russia to benefit Trump’s election as president.

That allegation, it turns out, was one of many in the uncorroborated Steele dossier guiding the FBI’s collusion probe.

Page told me he was incredulous at the suggestions and told everyone he knew, including Halper, that he had not met either Russian intel figure and knew of no Trump-Moscow coordination.

“I’m certain that nothing I said that day at the professor’s farm could be deemed as anything other than exculpatory. And once again, in September, I explained reality to the FBI. Contrary to the DNC’s false reports, I have never met those Russians, and I did not know of any effort to coordinate, collude or conspire with Russia. Period.”

Page said he went to Moscow in July 2016 simply to give a speech, at the same university where former President Obama spoke a few years earlier. And he said he consciously did not take any actions with Russians that might raise concerns, especially after helping U.S. prosecutors and the FBI in an earlier Russian criminal case and meeting with federal authorities as recently as the previous March.

“I’ve never done anything even vaguely resembling illegality throughout the countless trips to Russia. But I was exceptionally meticulous that trip to carefully avoid anything that could be remotely construed as questionable,” he told me.

Page’s recollection is backed up by a letter he sent to then-FBI Director James Comey a few weeks after his Halper meeting. “For the record, I have not met this year with any sanctioned official in Russia, despite the fact that there are no restrictions on U.S. persons speaking with such individuals,” he wrote in September 2016.

Multiple sources tell me none of the FISA applications the FBI submitted to judges over the course of a year’s surveillance of Page made any mention of exculpatory statements or protestations of innocence that Page made to informants.

If such statements exist, in the form of a tape or a transcript or an FBI interview report — three routine investigative tools the FBI uses when managing informers — then it would be a huge omission that likely violated FBI rules.

A month later, in London, Papadopoulos was paid $3,000 to present a foreign policy paper to Halper. On the second day of his visit with Halper, Papadopoulos said the conversation turned from academic work to a barrage of questions about Russia, Trump and collusion, including whether the Trump campaign had conspired with Russia on the hacked Clinton emails or changed the GOP platform on Ukraine to appease Vladimir Putin.

Papadopoulos told me he pointedly remembers his response: “I made it clear to Halper that what he was suggesting did not only amount to treason, but that I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about and had no information at all about anyone involved with the campaign who might have been involved with a conspiracy because there never was a conspiracy and no one was colluding with a foreign power, especially Russia.

“Furthermore, I made it clear to him that Ukraine should be supported and that Russia will always remain a competitor, even if Trump decided to work with Russia to stabilize Syria and East Ukraine while checking China’s rise.”

Sources familiar with the FISA applications say they contain no evidence that Papadopoulos made exculpatory statements unwittingly to an FBI informer.

Again, if such statements exist in transcripts, tapes or FBI reports, they’re a major omission.

Page never has been charged with wrongdoing. And Papadopoulos, after an exhaustive investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller, was not accused of conspiracy with Russia; instead, he pleaded guilty to making a false statement to the FBI about a months-old conversation with Australian diplomat Alexander Downer regarding a rumor that Russia possessed embarrassing emails from Clinton.

The crime was deemed so minor by the presiding judge that Papadopoulos was sentenced to a mere 14 days in jail.

If Page’s and Papadopoulos’s recollections of what they told Halper are accurate, former FBI officials Comey, James Baker, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page and Peter Strzok — all of whom played a role in the Russia probe and the FISA warrants — have some serious explaining to do. So does departing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who signed the fourth and final FISA warrant.

My reporting suggests a much bigger scandal — the intentional misleading of the nation’s federal intelligence court — soon may eclipse the Russia narrative that has dominated the media the past two years.
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...-russian-probe
    ??? a couple liars lied & the FBI was suppose to turn away??

FUCKIN REALLY SAD!!!
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

growing evidence suggests both Trump campaign advisers made exculpatory statements — at the very start of the FBI’s investigation — that undercut the Trump-Russia collusion theory peddled to agents by Democratic sources.

The FBI plowed ahead anyway with an unprecedented intrusion into a presidential campaign, while keeping evidence of the two men’s innocence from the courts.

Page and Papadopoulos, who barely knew each other, met separately in August and September 2016 with Stefan Halper, the American-born Cambridge University professor who, the FBI told Congress, worked as an undercover informer in the Russia case.
    so did Page and Papadopoulos meet with Stephen Halper? (OP)
    we already know they did. Here are more details of that meeting

Cambridge Professor Spied On Trump Campaign Advisers
    https://dailycaller.com/2018/05/19/t...s-page-halper/
    hen-FBI Director James Comey and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch decided against briefing the Trump team, according to a recent report from the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. U.S. officials did not want to offer the warnings for fear of alerting any Russian agents that were circling around the Trump associate according to various reports.,,,,

...Page and Halper discussed a letter that then-Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid had sent to the FBI accusing Page of being a Russian agent.
    Page said he recalled that Halper rolled his eyes at the suggestion.....

.....Halper randomly asked Papadopoulos whether he knew about Democratic National Committee emails that had been hacked and leaked by Russians.

Papadopoulos strongly denied the allegation, sources familiar with his version of the exchange have told The DCNF.
    Halper grew agitated and pressed Papadopoulos on the topic. Papadopoulos believes that Halper was recording him during some of their interactions, sources said.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Earl (03-16-2019)

8. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I try to waste as little of my time as possible arguing with idiots and fools, which is why I spend so little time arguing with you.

When you or one of your fellow droolers ever says something worth responding to in depth and at length, then I'll do so.

But the OP was just more garbage written by a known conspiracy kook, pretty much like all the bullshit goofball climate related nonsense you post.

You and noisenatta are birds of a feather.

Shitbirds of a feather to be exact.
    A collusion believer probably shouldn’t go on about conspiracy theories or make fun of conspiracy theorists lol.

Because you are one. You’re also a lucky conspiracy theorist; because few, if any, conspiracy theorists are provided the luxury of an SC to prove their conspiracy theory. And you’ve had the added luxury of having the establishment media carrying your water on your conspiracy theory.

It’s actually more their conspiracy theory than yours since they have been instrumental in propping it up and stepping in and doing rescue breathing on it when it should have withered on the vine many months ago.

One small problem: the added luxury of Mullet was a risky gambit. Yes, Mullet could fulfill your dream of proving your conspiracy theory. But he could also find that it was all fairy dust. Mullet’s problem is he is forced by law to stay between the lines. The media can report misinformation or outright lies whereas Mullet can’t make indictments based on anything but evidence or he will be made to look like a fool in court.

And we will soon find out whether you and tens of millions of Americans were Smolleted into falling for a conspiracy theory.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. The Following User Groans At Darth Omar For This Awful Post:

Nomad (03-16-2019)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

dukkha (03-16-2019), Earl (03-16-2019)

11. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

there never ever was any evidence of Russian collusion -even when Mueller was appointed -per Lisa Page testimony

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Earl (03-16-2019)

13. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Some of us think opening an investigation based on an unverifiable Dossier was absurd.

If you claim Solomon is lying, prove it.
    LMAO. Investigation predates the dossier.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Nomad (03-16-2019)

15. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I got news for ya, bub..... your posts are ALL a waste of time.

A waste of your time to post them and a waste of everyone else's time to read them.
    I only have to see them if someone quotes him. True to form, I'm never surprised by what I see.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Nomad (03-16-2019)

17. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    LMAO. Investigation predates the dossier.
    What are you saying?

They needed the Dossier to keep the investigation going lol? Is that why it was leaked to the media?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (03-16-2019)

19. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The investigation was not "based on" the Steele dossier.

It was only one piece of evidence among many.

Idiots like you voted for a Russian plant.
    Investigation into 'coffee boy' predates the dossier. It just happens that everyone associated with Russians, worked on trump's/Putin's campaign

20. The Following User Groans At Althea For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-16-2019)

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Bill (03-16-2019), Nomad (03-16-2019)

22. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What are you saying?

They needed the Dossier to keep the investigation going lol? Is that why it was leaked to the media?
    See above

23. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    See above
    It was a bait and switch, wasn’t it.

Collusion was the bait but the endgame all along was to start an open ended investigation on Trump. The cat is out of the bag.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (03-16-2019)

25. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Collusion was the bait but the endgame all along was to start an open ended investigation on Trump. The cat is out of the bag.
    ALTHEA is an idiot.
    The original FBI investigation started July 2016 -but Brennan -not Steele was the one who cooked it up.

John Brennan’s Plot to Infiltrate the Trump Campaign
    https://spectator.org/john-brennans-...rump-campaign/
    As Trump won primary after primary in 2016, a rattled John Brennan started claiming to colleagues at the CIA that Estonia’s intelligence agency had alerted him to an intercepted phone call suggesting Putin was pouring money into the Trump campaign. The tip was bogus, but Brennan bit on it with opportunistic relish.

26. The Following User Groans At dukkha For This Awful Post:

Nomad (03-16-2019)

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Darth Omar (03-16-2019), Earl (03-16-2019)

28. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sealioning

29. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    ALTHEA is an idiot.
    The original FBI investigation started July 2016 -but Brennan -not Steele was the one who cooked it up.

John Brennan’s Plot to Infiltrate the Trump Campaign
    https://spectator.org/john-brennans-...rump-campaign/
    As Trump won primary after primary in 2016, a rattled John Brennan started claiming to colleagues at the CIA that Estonia’s intelligence agency had alerted him to an intercepted phone call suggesting Putin was pouring money into the Trump campaign. The tip was bogus, but Brennan bit on it with opportunistic relish.
    Anyone, who cares enough to pay attention, knows that the IC is out of control.

Schumer let that cat out of the bag:

The new leader of Democrats in the Senate says Donald Trump is being "really dumb" for picking a fight with intelligence officials, suggesting they have ways to strike back, after the president-elect speculated Tuesday that his "so-called" briefing about Russian cyberattacks had been delayed in order to build a case.

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/s...ng-back-at-you

Schumer tacitly admitted that the IC can control a president or any elected official. How about we ALL call bullshit on that? What sucks is most lefties are at least intuitively aware of this, but for now at least, the IC is playing on their team.

And sure enough, they went after Trump—with a vengeance. This country NEEDS another SC to expose this banana republic crap and not just for the sake of partisan politics.

30. The Following User Groans At Darth Omar For This Awful Post:

Nomad (03-16-2019)

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (03-16-2019)