Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: damning proof of innocence that FBI withheld in Russian probe

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Thanks, noise.

Oh hell, the article is by GEORGE NEUMAYR. I regret to say I've come across him before. He's a Catholic so ultra that he believes the reigning Pope is part of a conspiracy to destroy the Church. I bet he can prove it to his own satisfaction, too.

At least the article mentions "half-baked tips from British intelligence". Just that, no details. Those would be warnings of "suspicious interactions" between Trump associates and Russian agents, passed as a matter of urgency by GCHQ and MI6 to Brennan in 2015-16. If Neumayr calls them half-baked, that proves they must be worthless, right?

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Confession: I did not read the entire thread, just the OP and the comments on the first page.

Question: What is the purpose of constantly posting these poorly-researched and extremely-wishful opinion pieces? Is it to bolster the comrades in the Trump trenches? "Oh look, fellows! Someone got published writing what we believe in!" Is it in the hopes that some sane person, somewhere, will turn to the Derp Side and become a comrade in the Trump trenches too? Are you guys all down there dying from mustard gas or Foxbrain or something, and need new cannon fodder? Is it like Green Stamps, where if you make enough posts supporting our Glorious TinyHands Leader, you can eventually get a free toaster or set of towels or something? Seriously, what satisfaction do you get out of posting b.s.?

3. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-17-2019)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Nomad (03-16-2019)

5. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    It's all BULLSHIT. Do you not get that???

Did you not pay any attention to the quotes from journalists who are familiar with him and have worked with/for him who've publicly stated that what he reports cannot be trusted????

But then again, everyone knows that Trump himself is a liar on a heretofore unseen gargantuan scale, yet you still happily tote his water. So why would you acknowledge that the ramblings of another junior liar who writes lies to support the big liar, are not to be taken seriously?

You wouldn't.

You'll keep on pushing the same tired old propaganda knowing full well that nobody believes it.

I seriously doubt you even believe it.

I guess it's just easier for you to keep pushing pro-Trump nonsense than it is to admit you got taken in by a shyster.
    Where are your counter sources pervert?
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Thanks, noise.

Oh hell, the article is by GEORGE NEUMAYR. I regret to say I've come across him before. He's a Catholic so ultra that he believes the reigning Pope is part of a conspiracy to destroy the Church. I bet he can prove it to his own satisfaction, too.

At least the article mentions "half-baked tips from British intelligence". Just that, no details. Those would be warnings of "suspicious interactions" between Trump associates and Russian agents, passed as a matter of urgency by GCHQ and MI6 to Brennan in 2015-16. If Neumayr calls them half-baked, that proves they must be worthless, right?

the problem is MS news doesn't cover any of this.
    I'm no fan of Hannity he's a sycophant suck up - BUT I make sure to watch because it's the only show that covers the testimony, documents, and attempts to put it in context.

MSNBC and CNN say "Mueller is a good guy" -and that is the full extent of their coverage.
    Maybe that and impeachment talk

Now if you want to stick you head in the ground and not look at the facts
    ( while this Brennan piece is OP -it also goes into the Langley Group) - that's up to you
    But I want to know the machinations to make sure this never happens again.
    And I sincerely hope thee are more indictments coming after Horowitz releases his IG report

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    wow, lets just end it @ that, lisa page says so......
    sworn testimony. does that mean anything to you? you sure as hell were ready to believe Comeys testimony -
    why is that?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

9. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Where are your counter sources pervert?
    They are everywhere you look, scumbag. It's called common knowledge.

As I explained before, i don't waste my time debunking giant piles of bullshit point by point and turd by turd.

If lamebrains like you, noisenatta and the rest of the the goofball contingent here want to gobble that shit down, be my guest.

No skin off my ass.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Groan At Nomad For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-17-2019), Granule (03-17-2019)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-16-2019)

12. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Confession: I did not read the entire thread, just the OP and the comments on the first page.

Question: What is the purpose of constantly posting these poorly-researched and extremely-wishful opinion pieces? Is it to bolster the comrades in the Trump trenches? "Oh look, fellows! Someone got published writing what we believe in!" Is it in the hopes that some sane person, somewhere, will turn to the Derp Side and become a comrade in the Trump trenches too? Are you guys all down there dying from mustard gas or Foxbrain or something, and need new cannon fodder? Is it like Green Stamps, where if you make enough posts supporting our Glorious TinyHands Leader, you can eventually get a free toaster or set of towels or something? Seriously, what satisfaction do you get out of posting b.s.?
    They are driven to it by their hatred of:

1) Hillary Clinton above and beyond anyone and anything else,
    2) all other women who are rich, powerful and smarter than they'll ever be,
    3) all other people, both men and women, who express decency and compassion for other people,
    4) and anyone else who they instinctively know are better people than they are.

It is ingrained in their nature to spread filthy lies just like it's ingrained in a snake's nature to bite.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-16-2019)

15. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They are driven to it by their hatred of:

1) Hillary Clinton above and beyond anyone and anything else,
    2) all other women who are rich, powerful and smarter than they'll ever be,
    3) all other people, both men and women, who express decency and compassion for other people,
    4) and anyone else who they instinctively know are better people than they are.

It is ingrained in their nature to spread filthy lies just like it's ingrained in a snake's nature to bite.
    I'm driven by repulsion to un-elected bureaucrats who think they can overturn an election by nefarious malfeasance.

16. The Following User Groans At dukkha For This Awful Post:

Nomad (03-17-2019)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

18. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Snakes only bite to either eat or defend themselves. These guys don't have those ethics.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Nomad (03-17-2019)

20. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Now if you want to stick you head in the ground and not look at the facts
    George Neumayr's piece on the "Brennan conspiracy", which you linked to in post #74, disposes of what was almost certainly the original source of suspicions about the Trump campaign like this:

"half-baked tips from British intelligence".

That's it. No mention of what these tips were, no attempt to show why they were "half-baked", nothing. Dismissed.

Stick MY head in the ground?

What Neumayr wrote isn't honest analysis, it's a cheap hit piece.

21. The Following User Groans At Tranquillus in Exile For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-17-2019)

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

Nomad (03-17-2019), Phantasmal (03-17-2019)

23. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks, noise.

Yet McCabe claimed that Trump was a possible Russian agent without producing any evidence, what do you say to that? When Desh goes around accusing all and sundry of being Russian plants, we know that she's just an imbecile but McCabe is far more sinister and malevolent.

McCabe’s sensationalistic speculation that the president of the United States is a possible foreign agent is a far more consequential and damaging story to the common good than a half-baked hoax orchestrated by a Hollywood actor. Yet the media shows McCabe’s claim no skepticism whatsoever. They let McCabe speak vaguely about his reasons for authorizing an investigation into Trump. They never ask him about the FBI’s reliance on Hillary Clinton’s opposition research. They never ask him about the Inspector General’s findings that he lied to investigators and engaged in criminal leaking. They let him smear the president without hesitation.

Were it not for the media’s detestation for Trump, McCabe’s book tour would have been embarrassing and rocky. Instead, he regales hosts with a self-serving account that is based upon a series of false assumptions, such as, that Trump’s firing of James Comey constituted an act of obstruction of justice. The media has yet to ask McCabe how that act, which falls within Trump’s constitutional authority, met the FBI’s criteria for treating a president as a probable foreign agent.

Smollett’s hoax no doubt wasted police resources and he will pay a price for that. But will the peddlers of the Trump-Russia collusion claim like McCabe be held accountable for the millions of dollars they have cost taxpayers for a politicized investigation? We’re told that Mueller is finally wrapping up his probe and will shortly send his report to the Justice Department. Judging by the absence of any leaks about Trump-Russia collusion up to this point, the report is likely to disappoint the media and Democrats. Even James Clapper, the stridently anti-Trump former intelligence director, is bracing for the possibility it will come up short in proving collusion.

“I think the hope is that the Mueller investigation will clear the air on this issue once and for all. I’m really not sure it will, and the investigation, when completed, could turn out to be quite anti-climactic and not draw a conclusion about that,” Clapper told CNN. But no sooner had Clapper said that than he threw out the same irresponsible speculation as McCabe about Trump as a possible Russian agent owing to his foreign policy. Clapper said, “The strange thing I think that has bothered a lot of people both in and out of the intelligence community is this strange personal deference to Putin by the president. I’ve speculated in the past that the way Putin behaves is to treat President Trump as an asset.”

A responsible media would call former intelligence officials out for trafficking in such thin claims, not hire them as pundits. But at a time when reporters pride themselves on rejecting “neutrality,” the Clappers, Brennans, and McCabes can count on an uncritical audience. The media has always been overwhelmingly liberal, but as Lara Logan of CBS points out it is now completely free of any journalistic restraints to mitigate that bias even slightly. News and opinion have collapsed into each other, she told podcaster Mike Ritland: “Although the media has always been — historically always been left-leaning, we’ve abandoned our pretense, or at least the effort, to be objective today. That means we’ve become political activists in a sense and, some could argue, propagandists — and there’s some merit to that.”

As a consequence of reducing their profession to a left-wing political party, journalists have become suckers for all manner of anti-Trump stories, no matter how outlandish. They promise to avoid hoaxes in the future and jumping to hasty conclusions, but it is hard to take them seriously when they continue to humor the McCabes in the most misleading story of all.

George Neumayr
    https://spectator.org/scams-big-and-small/
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 03-17-2019 at 03:55 AM.

24. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

Nomad (03-17-2019)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (03-17-2019)

26. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,767 Times in 33,631 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    I'm driven by repulsion to un-elected bureaucrats who think they can overturn an election by nefarious malfeasance.
    Yeah, I don’t like Donnie Jr., either, he’s kind of a tool.

27. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-17-2019)

28. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

George Neumayr's piece on the "Brennan conspiracy", which you linked to in post #74, disposes of what was almost certainly the original source of suspicions about the Trump campaign like this:

"half-baked tips from British intelligence".

That's it. No mention of what these tips were, no attempt to show why they were "half-baked", nothing. Dismissed.

Stick MY head in the ground?

What Neumayr wrote isn't honest analysis, it's a cheap hit piece.
    Good grief, just about every fucking article on Trump from CNN is a cheap hit piece!!
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 03-17-2019 at 04:51 AM.

29. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

Nomad (03-17-2019)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (03-17-2019)

31. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Yeah, I don’t like Donnie Jr., either, he’s kind of a tool.
    You're more like a common or garden tool, a hoe for instance.

32. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

Nomad (03-17-2019)

33. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (03-17-2019)

34. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Yet McCabe claimed that Trump was a possible Russian agent without producing any evidence, what do you say to that?
    Not an agent. Only an idiot would recruit someone like Trump as an intelligence agent. Whether he was under any kind of Kremlin influence is another matter. Unfortunately we may never know.

The questions that arose about "suspicious interactions" between some of Trump's associates and Russian agents in 2015-16 were legitimate and had to be investigated. Whether or not there turns out to be anything at the bottom of it is irrelevant to that judgment - it was their plain duty. A mythical "deep state" conspiracy is not required.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

Cypress (03-17-2019)