Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 186

Thread: Democrats upset over Omar seeking primary challenger

  1. #46 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,339
    Thanks
    5,245
    Thanked 6,583 Times in 4,560 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 513 Times in 489 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Still not reading the OP I see. Nor the other multiple references from moderate and far left media sources and Democrats saying they are indeed anti semitic remark (s) (as in multiple). Also the reason that the Democrats voted to chastise these remarks. Seriously, read some of these articles. They are all from left leaning media sources.
    There is nothing in the OP that even hints at anti semitism. Unless you have some other evidence, I don't care how many opinion pieces you offer, you'll still be wrong.

    When are you going to tell us what year you became bar mitzvah?

    Or are you just another of the goyim shilling for Israeli terrorists?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  2. The Following User Groans At Althea For This Awful Post:

    Earl (03-17-2019)

  3. #47 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    18,544
    Thanks
    3,783
    Thanked 10,223 Times in 7,250 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 275 Times in 267 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    There is nothing in the OP that even hints at anti semitism. Unless you have some other evidence, I don't care how many opinion pieces you offer, you'll still be wrong.

    When are you going to tell us what year you became bar mitzvah?

    Or are you just another of the goyim shilling for Israeli terrorists?
    That is because you did not read it. Here, go get your glasses old man:

    " In her first weeks on the job, Omar sparked outrage for comments that critics said relied on anti-Semitic tropes — first for suggesting that politicians who support Israel do so for financial reasons and then for suggesting that lobbyist are pushing for “allegiance to a foreign country.”

    Those comments prompted two votes in the House condemning anti-Semitism, as well as other forms of hate speech. In Minnesota, Omar’s constituents took note.

    “Our community is exasperated by Rep. Omar’s unfulfilled promises to listen and learn from Jewish constituents while seemingly simultaneously finding another opportunity to make an anti-Semitic remark and insult our community,” Steve Hunegs, executive director of the Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas, said in a statement."


    This is not an opinion piece. No need to get all typical Democrat anti-semitic because you keep losing. You should be used to that by now.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Earl (03-17-2019), Stretch (03-17-2019)

  5. #48 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,339
    Thanks
    5,245
    Thanked 6,583 Times in 4,560 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 513 Times in 489 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    That is because you did not read it. Here, go get your glasses old man:

    " In her first weeks on the job, Omar sparked outrage for comments that critics said relied on anti-Semitic tropes — first for suggesting that politicians who support Israel do so for financial reasons and then for suggesting that lobbyist are pushing for “allegiance to a foreign country.”

    Those comments prompted two votes in the House condemning anti-Semitism, as well as other forms of hate speech. In Minnesota, Omar’s constituents took note.

    “Our community is exasperated by Rep. Omar’s unfulfilled promises to listen and learn from Jewish constituents while seemingly simultaneously finding another opportunity to make an anti-Semitic remark and insult our community,” Steve Hunegs, executive director of the Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas, said in a statement."


    This is not an opinion piece. No need to get all typical Democrat anti-semitic because you keep losing. You should be used to that by now.
    You can type it as large as you want, and as bold as you want. It will still be the truth, and it won't be anti semitic. But you goyim don't know what it's like to actually be Jewish, or persecuted for it.

    Israeli lobbyists are no different than corporate lobbyists. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

    Don't pretend to understand the plight of Jews. You look like a damned fool.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  6. The Following User Groans At Althea For This Awful Post:

    Earl (03-17-2019)

  7. #49 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    18,544
    Thanks
    3,783
    Thanked 10,223 Times in 7,250 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 275 Times in 267 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    You can type it as large as you want, and as bold as you want. It will still be the truth, and it won't be anti semitic. But you goyim don't know what it's like to actually be Jewish, or persecuted for it.

    Israeli lobbyists are no different than corporate lobbyists. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

    Don't pretend to understand the plight of Jews. You look like a damned fool.
    I will take that as your concession you lost. Again. Feel free to dig through some posts and see the really good article Rahm Emannuel wrote about this. I am sure you will be calling him a goyim also when he does not agree with you. Do you have a term like Uncle Tom for Jewish people?
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Earl (03-17-2019)

  9. #50 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,339
    Thanks
    5,245
    Thanked 6,583 Times in 4,560 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 513 Times in 489 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    I will take that as your concession you lost. Again. Feel free to dig through some posts and see the really good article Rahm Emannuel wrote about this. I am sure you will be calling him a goyim also when he does not agree with you. Do you have a term like Uncle Tom for Jewish people?
    Oh. So now you need someone else's opinion about her comments to prove your point. Stop directing me to other peoples' opinions. You posted nothing that hints at anti semitism, and you really should stop pretending that you know anything about Judaism.

    You look foolish. I don't need to read anything but the quotes you offered. Maybe you have something else?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  10. The Following User Groans At Althea For This Awful Post:

    Earl (03-17-2019)

  11. #51 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15,676
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 7,542 Times in 5,126 Posts
    Groans
    2,859
    Groaned 1,514 Times in 1,412 Posts

    Default

    I see no antisemitism in what she said. But I welcome contenders for every position. That is how you improve or how an incumbent can prove themselves. She said the AIPAC money is problematic. Who can argue with that? People with dual citizenship do make you wonder which one they will back in a conflicting bill. Most Americans are upset with money in politics.

  12. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

    Earl (03-17-2019)

  13. #52 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15,676
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 7,542 Times in 5,126 Posts
    Groans
    2,859
    Groaned 1,514 Times in 1,412 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    You give rational dems too much credit. If this board is a microcosm of dems nationally I'd say it's more like 95% loony nuts and 5% rational.
    Just look at the announced candidates the dims have for president. I'd say 2, 3 at most are rational . Amy Klobucher and that guy from Colorado - Hickenlooper- seem somewhat rational.
    Rightys cross-talking out of their asses again.

  14. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

    Earl (03-17-2019)

  15. #53 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,116
    Thanks
    3,267
    Thanked 15,230 Times in 10,542 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 581 Times in 548 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I see no antisemitism in what she said. But I welcome contenders for every position. That is how you improve or how an incumbent can prove themselves. She said the AIPAC money is problematic. Who can argue with that? People with dual citizenship do make you wonder which one they will back in a conflicting bill. Most Americans are upset with money in politics.
    The accusation of Jews and dual loyalty goes back centuries. That is anti-semitism. Clearly it doesn't bother you.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

    Earl (03-17-2019), Stretch (03-17-2019)

  17. #54 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,256
    Thanks
    1,576
    Thanked 1,783 Times in 1,224 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 232 Times in 215 Posts

    Default

    Nordberg is slapping the crap out of fools like Sailor, who defends white nationalism in his own party of choice.

  18. The Following User Groans At jimmymccready For This Awful Post:

    Earl (03-17-2019)

  19. #55 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    18,544
    Thanks
    3,783
    Thanked 10,223 Times in 7,250 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 275 Times in 267 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Oh. So now you need someone else's opinion about her comments to prove your point. Stop directing me to other peoples' opinions. You posted nothing that hints at anti semitism, and you really should stop pretending that you know anything about Judaism.

    You look foolish. I don't need to read anything but the quotes you offered. Maybe you have something else?
    They are not opinions. They are facts. Something you have real problems with. Then again, what would I expect from some upper state NY backwoods hick?
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  20. #56 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    18,544
    Thanks
    3,783
    Thanked 10,223 Times in 7,250 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 275 Times in 267 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Nordberg is slapping the crap out of fools like Sailor, who defends white nationalism in his own party of choice.
    You are quickly becoming the shining star in the universe of stupid. But you know that already.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Earl (03-17-2019), Stretch (03-17-2019)

  22. #57 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,339
    Thanks
    5,245
    Thanked 6,583 Times in 4,560 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 513 Times in 489 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    They are not opinions. They are facts. Something you have real problems with. Then again, what would I expect from some upper state NY backwoods hick?
    LMAO...linking other peoples' comments, is not presenting opinions?

    And I would expect nothing more from someone like yourself, who knows nothing about being Jewish, and has yet to offer one iota of evidence that there were any anti semitic remarks referenced in your OP.

    Were you born on a boat? I was born in NYC, and choose to live in the mts where the air is clean.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  23. #58 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    18,544
    Thanks
    3,783
    Thanked 10,223 Times in 7,250 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 275 Times in 267 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    And I would expect nothing more from someone like yourself, who knows nothing about being Jewish, and has yet to offer one iota of evidence that there were any anti semitic remarks referenced in your OP.

    Were you born on a boat? I was born in NYC, and choose to live in the mts where the air is clean.
    I was born a boat. Anyway, how long have you been Jewish? How many times have you been to Israel there hick? I can only lead to you facts as I do constantly from your own parties mouth. They saw a problem here. I think all you keep listening for is free shit. That decides your vote.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Stretch (03-17-2019)

  25. #59 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,256
    Thanks
    1,576
    Thanked 1,783 Times in 1,224 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 232 Times in 215 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    You are quickly becoming the shining star in the universe of stupid. But you know that already.
    Says stupid Sailor. You are stupid, Sailor, which has little to do with intellect but before with your slavish subservience to far right hysterical fear mongering. Stupidity likes yours is the refusal to learn.

  26. #60 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,339
    Thanks
    5,245
    Thanked 6,583 Times in 4,560 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 513 Times in 489 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    I was born a boat.
    That explains everything. Idiot.



    Anyway, how long have you been Jewish?
    61 years. And you?

    How many times have you been to Israel there hick?
    Never. I never had the interest. I have family that goes regularly.

    I can only lead to you facts as I do constantly from your own parties mouth
    .Moron. I'm not a Democrat. You're too stupid to recognize political pandering when you see it. Schumer publicly denounced the Iran deal, while privately encouraging his cohorts to vote in favor. You're so stupid, adrift on the ocean, you don't even know what's going on in this country. Democrats are making Omar's point. They MUST make a public display, or risk pissing off the large Jewish contingent in the Dem. party. They're idiots. Democrats will NOT vote for trump, no matter how he panders to the terrorist Netanyahu.


    They saw a problem here.
    Idiot. They see that Democrats aren't like Republicans who are easily swayed by promises of caging Muslims, and by Nazis parading past shuls with torches.

    I think all you keep listening for is free shit. That decides your vote.
    Best you quit while you only look like a moron.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Similar Threads

  1. GOP primary challenger to Trump: 'What are you so afraid of?'
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-23-2019, 05:08 PM
  2. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 09-02-2018, 10:50 AM
  3. Ilhan Omar wins Minnesota Democratic US House primary
    By moon in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-15-2018, 07:04 AM
  4. Pelosi challenger: Democrats lost economic focus
    By I <3 Hezbollah in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-26-2016, 05:49 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •