Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats upset over Omar seeking primary challenger

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,732 Times in 14,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,386 Times in 1,304 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Still not reading the OP I see. Nor the other multiple references from moderate and far left media sources and Democrats saying they are indeed anti semitic remark (s) (as in multiple). Also the reason that the Democrats voted to chastise these remarks. Seriously, read some of these articles. They are all from left leaning media sources.
    There is nothing in the OP that even hints at anti semitism. Unless you have some other evidence, I don't care how many opinion pieces you offer, you'll still be wrong.

When are you going to tell us what year you became bar mitzvah?

Or are you just another of the goyim shilling for Israeli terrorists?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. The Following User Groans At Althea For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-17-2019)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    There is nothing in the OP that even hints at anti semitism. Unless you have some other evidence, I don't care how many opinion pieces you offer, you'll still be wrong.

When are you going to tell us what year you became bar mitzvah?

Or are you just another of the goyim shilling for Israeli terrorists?
    That is because you did not read it. Here, go get your glasses old man:

" In her first weeks on the job, Omar sparked outrage for comments that critics said relied on anti-Semitic tropes — first for suggesting that politicians who support Israel do so for financial reasons and then for suggesting that lobbyist are pushing for “allegiance to a foreign country.”

Those comments prompted two votes in the House condemning anti-Semitism, as well as other forms of hate speech. In Minnesota, Omar’s constituents took note.

“Our community is exasperated by Rep. Omar’s unfulfilled promises to listen and learn from Jewish constituents while seemingly simultaneously finding another opportunity to make an anti-Semitic remark and insult our community,” Steve Hunegs, executive director of the Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas, said in a statement."

This is not an opinion piece. No need to get all typical Democrat anti-semitic because you keep losing. You should be used to that by now.

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That is because you did not read it. Here, go get your glasses old man:

" In her first weeks on the job, Omar sparked outrage for comments that critics said relied on anti-Semitic tropes — first for suggesting that politicians who support Israel do so for financial reasons and then for suggesting that lobbyist are pushing for “allegiance to a foreign country.”

Those comments prompted two votes in the House condemning anti-Semitism, as well as other forms of hate speech. In Minnesota, Omar’s constituents took note.

“Our community is exasperated by Rep. Omar’s unfulfilled promises to listen and learn from Jewish constituents while seemingly simultaneously finding another opportunity to make an anti-Semitic remark and insult our community,” Steve Hunegs, executive director of the Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas, said in a statement."

This is not an opinion piece. No need to get all typical Democrat anti-semitic because you keep losing. You should be used to that by now.
    You can type it as large as you want, and as bold as you want. It will still be the truth, and it won't be anti semitic. But you goyim don't know what it's like to actually be Jewish, or persecuted for it.

Israeli lobbyists are no different than corporate lobbyists. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Don't pretend to understand the plight of Jews. You look like a damned fool.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

5. The Following User Groans At Althea For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-17-2019)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You can type it as large as you want, and as bold as you want. It will still be the truth, and it won't be anti semitic. But you goyim don't know what it's like to actually be Jewish, or persecuted for it.

Israeli lobbyists are no different than corporate lobbyists. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Don't pretend to understand the plight of Jews. You look like a damned fool.
    I will take that as your concession you lost. Again. Feel free to dig through some posts and see the really good article Rahm Emannuel wrote about this. I am sure you will be calling him a goyim also when he does not agree with you. Do you have a term like Uncle Tom for Jewish people?

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I will take that as your concession you lost. Again. Feel free to dig through some posts and see the really good article Rahm Emannuel wrote about this. I am sure you will be calling him a goyim also when he does not agree with you. Do you have a term like Uncle Tom for Jewish people?
    Oh. So now you need someone else's opinion about her comments to prove your point. Stop directing me to other peoples' opinions. You posted nothing that hints at anti semitism, and you really should stop pretending that you know anything about Judaism.

You look foolish. I don't need to read anything but the quotes you offered. Maybe you have something else?

8. The Following User Groans At Althea For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-17-2019)

9. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,554 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

I see no antisemitism in what she said. But I welcome contenders for every position. That is how you improve or how an incumbent can prove themselves. She said the AIPAC money is problematic. Who can argue with that? People with dual citizenship do make you wonder which one they will back in a conflicting bill. Most Americans are upset with money in politics.

10. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-17-2019)

11. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,554 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    You give rational dems too much credit. If this board is a microcosm of dems nationally I'd say it's more like 95% loony nuts and 5% rational.
    Just look at the announced candidates the dims have for president. I'd say 2, 3 at most are rational . Amy Klobucher and that guy from Colorado - Hickenlooper- seem somewhat rational.
    Rightys cross-talking out of their asses again.

12. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-17-2019)

13. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I see no antisemitism in what she said. But I welcome contenders for every position. That is how you improve or how an incumbent can prove themselves. She said the AIPAC money is problematic. Who can argue with that? People with dual citizenship do make you wonder which one they will back in a conflicting bill. Most Americans are upset with money in politics.
    The accusation of Jews and dual loyalty goes back centuries. That is anti-semitism. Clearly it doesn't bother you.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Earl (03-17-2019), Stretch (03-17-2019)

15. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nordberg is slapping the crap out of fools like Sailor, who defends white nationalism in his own party of choice.

16. The Following User Groans At jimmymccready For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-17-2019)

17. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh. So now you need someone else's opinion about her comments to prove your point. Stop directing me to other peoples' opinions. You posted nothing that hints at anti semitism, and you really should stop pretending that you know anything about Judaism.

You look foolish. I don't need to read anything but the quotes you offered. Maybe you have something else?
    They are not opinions. They are facts. Something you have real problems with. Then again, what would I expect from some upper state NY backwoods hick?

18. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Nordberg is slapping the crap out of fools like Sailor, who defends white nationalism in his own party of choice.
    You are quickly becoming the shining star in the universe of stupid. But you know that already.

19. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They are not opinions. They are facts. Something you have real problems with. Then again, what would I expect from some upper state NY backwoods hick?
    LMAO...linking other peoples' comments, is not presenting opinions?

And I would expect nothing more from someone like yourself, who knows nothing about being Jewish, and has yet to offer one iota of evidence that there were any anti semitic remarks referenced in your OP.

Were you born on a boat? I was born in NYC, and choose to live in the mts where the air is clean.

20. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And I would expect nothing more from someone like yourself, who knows nothing about being Jewish, and has yet to offer one iota of evidence that there were any anti semitic remarks referenced in your OP.

Were you born on a boat? I was born in NYC, and choose to live in the mts where the air is clean.
    I was born a boat. Anyway, how long have you been Jewish? How many times have you been to Israel there hick? I can only lead to you facts as I do constantly from your own parties mouth. They saw a problem here. I think all you keep listening for is free shit. That decides your vote.

21. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are quickly becoming the shining star in the universe of stupid. But you know that already.
    Says stupid Sailor. You are stupid, Sailor, which has little to do with intellect but before with your slavish subservience to far right hysterical fear mongering. Stupidity likes yours is the refusal to learn.

22. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I was born a boat.
    That explains everything. Idiot.

Anyway, how long have you been Jewish?
    61 years. And you?

How many times have you been to Israel there hick?
    Never. I never had the interest. I have family that goes regularly.

I can only lead to you facts as I do constantly from your own parties mouth
    .Moron. I'm not a Democrat. You're too stupid to recognize political pandering when you see it. Schumer publicly denounced the Iran deal, while privately encouraging his cohorts to vote in favor. You're so stupid, adrift on the ocean, you don't even know what's going on in this country. Democrats are making Omar's point. They MUST make a public display, or risk pissing off the large Jewish contingent in the Dem. party. They're idiots. Democrats will NOT vote for trump, no matter how he panders to the terrorist Netanyahu.

They saw a problem here.
    Idiot. They see that Democrats aren't like Republicans who are easily swayed by promises of caging Muslims, and by Nazis parading past shuls with torches.

I think all you keep listening for is free shit. That decides your vote.
    Best you quit while you only look like a moron.