Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 186

Thread: Democrats upset over Omar seeking primary challenger

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    384
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 188 Times in 120 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    26 white supremacists, ... they have no power. In contrast, 100% of democrat voters support racist bigoted Socialist Identity Politics.
    The most powerful white supremacist is the governor of Virginia.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ziggy For This Post:

    anatta (03-15-2019), Bigdog (03-18-2019), Earl (03-16-2019), Sailor (03-15-2019)

  3. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    15,604
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 7,955 Times in 5,784 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 231 Times in 224 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    But there are no anti semitic Democrats in danger of losing seats? So you're running in circles again.

    You don't know what comments are worrying Democrats. You don't know why Democrats seem worried about losing seats.

    You just think Democrats agree with you about Democrats?
    Obviously you are incapable of reading threads, OPS, etc before commenting on things. No wonder you look dumb as fuck every time you post.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Earl (03-16-2019)

  5. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,392
    Thanks
    4,856
    Thanked 6,195 Times in 4,278 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 377 Times in 366 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Obviously you are incapable of reading threads, OPS, etc before commenting on things. No wonder you look dumb as fuck every time you post.
    And still, you cannot produce this phantom anti semitic remark. I find that odd.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  6. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,509
    Thanks
    1,372
    Thanked 1,584 Times in 1,073 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 117 Times in 115 Posts

    Default

    What a stupid, bigoted comment by B D: "100% of democrat voters support racist bigoted Socialist Identity Politics."

    The GOP has hundreds of thousands of white nationalist, while the Republicans cannot even define what is socialism.

  7. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    74,295
    Thanks
    3,421
    Thanked 16,517 Times in 13,785 Posts
    Groans
    1,778
    Groaned 1,984 Times in 1,881 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Republicans have white nationalists and Dems have anti-Semites.
    ????......why can't you have both?......


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

    Earl (03-16-2019)

  9. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,509
    Thanks
    1,372
    Thanked 1,584 Times in 1,073 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 117 Times in 115 Posts

    Default

    You are right in that the GOP has white nationalists and anti-semites.

  10. The Following User Groans At jimmymccready For This Awful Post:

    Earl (03-16-2019)

  11. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    74,295
    Thanks
    3,421
    Thanked 16,517 Times in 13,785 Posts
    Groans
    1,778
    Groaned 1,984 Times in 1,881 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    You are right in that the GOP has white nationalists and anti-semites.
    I am right when I say that lib'ruls fail to admit their own faults.....

  12. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,509
    Thanks
    1,372
    Thanked 1,584 Times in 1,073 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 117 Times in 115 Posts

    Default

    I admit libs and cons do not own up to their faults, yes.

  13. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    15,604
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 7,955 Times in 5,784 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 231 Times in 224 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    And still, you cannot produce this phantom anti semitic remark. I find that odd.
    Are you getting so old you cannot read? So old you cannot hear what your Democrat party is saying? Or is the truth just so painful for you, they all become shit or go blind moments. More than likely it is your obvious hate for Jewish people. You agree with her.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Earl (03-16-2019)

  15. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    15,604
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 7,955 Times in 5,784 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 231 Times in 224 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    What a stupid, bigoted comment by B D: "100% of democrat voters support racist bigoted Socialist Identity Politics."

    The GOP has hundreds of thousands of white nationalist, while the Republicans cannot even define what is socialism.
    How about you post what Bernie Sanders said about nationalizing most major industries. The Republicans and Conservatives on this board know exactly what socialism is. Seems those on the left have no clue. All they hear is free shit.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Earl (03-16-2019)

  17. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15,041
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked 7,330 Times in 4,974 Posts
    Groans
    2,755
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,340 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    How about you post what Bernie Sanders said about nationalizing most major industries. The Republicans and Conservatives on this board know exactly what socialism is. Seems those on the left have no clue. All they hear is free shit.
    Bernie is jewish and Dem front runner. Odd how they hate Jews and he is on top. 27 Jews in the house,25 are Dems. 9 Jewish senators, all Dems. Yeah, I don''t think anyone will fall for this attempt to divide and conquer. Talk among yourselves rightys, but we know better.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    Bill (03-16-2019)

  19. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    15,604
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 7,955 Times in 5,784 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 231 Times in 224 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Bernie is jewish and Dem front runner. Odd how they hate Jews and he is on top. 27 Jews in the house,25 are Dems. 9 Jewish senators, all Dems. Yeah, I don''t think anyone will fall for this attempt to divide and conquer. Talk among yourselves rightys, but we know better.
    Nice limp wristed little slap you tried there. What does Bernie Sanders being Jewish or anyone else for that matter have to do with he was calling for the nationalization of major industries in this country? The DEFINITION of socialism. Pipe down you fucking idiot.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Earl (03-16-2019)

  21. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,343
    Thanks
    3,179
    Thanked 517 Times in 405 Posts
    Groans
    858
    Groaned 34 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Bernie is jewish and Dem front runner. Odd how they hate Jews and he is on top. 27 Jews in the house,25 are Dems. 9 Jewish senators, all Dems. Yeah, I don''t think anyone will fall for this attempt to divide and conquer. Talk among yourselves rightys, but we know better.
    No, groping Biden is the front runner...front walker.

  22. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,392
    Thanks
    4,856
    Thanked 6,195 Times in 4,278 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 377 Times in 366 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Are you getting so old you cannot read? So old you cannot hear what your Democrat party is saying? Or is the truth just so painful for you, they all become shit or go blind moments. More than likely it is your obvious hate for Jewish people. You agree with her.
    Listen. I understand that you often just repeat things that everyone else says, just to be part of the group. That's beneath you, as I do tend to find you much more intelligent than the company you keep here.

    There is no anti semitic remark. Stop parroting the party lines. When are you going to tell us what year you became bar mitzvah?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  23. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    15,604
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 7,955 Times in 5,784 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 231 Times in 224 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Listen. I understand that you often just repeat things that everyone else says, just to be part of the group. That's beneath you, as I do tend to find you much more intelligent than the company you keep here.

    There is no anti semitic remark. Stop parroting the party lines. When are you going to tell us what year you became bar mitzvah?
    Still not reading the OP I see. Nor the other multiple references from moderate and far left media sources and Democrats saying they are indeed anti semitic remark (s) (as in multiple). Also the reason that the Democrats voted to chastise these remarks. Seriously, read some of these articles. They are all from left leaning media sources.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

Similar Threads

  1. GOP primary challenger to Trump: 'What are you so afraid of?'
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-23-2019, 05:08 PM
  2. Gillum wins Florida governor primary in upset victory for the left
    By CosmicRocker in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 09-02-2018, 10:50 AM
  3. Ilhan Omar wins Minnesota Democratic US House primary
    By moon in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-15-2018, 07:04 AM
  4. Pelosi challenger: Democrats lost economic focus
    By New! Imperialism and Genocide™ in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-26-2016, 05:49 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •