Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Obama Aide, Smollett Relative Reached Out to (Prosecutor) Kim Foxx

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,615 Times in 10,048 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Default Michelle Obama Aide, Smollett Relative Reached Out to (Prosecutor) Kim Foxx

Jussie Smollett told Chicago police he had fought off a pair of attackers who targeted him in an apparent hate crime, Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx tried to persuade Police Supt. Eddie Johnson to turn the investigation over to the FBI.

Foxx’s call came after an influential supporter of the “Empire” actor reached out to Foxx personally: Tina Tchen, a Chicago attorney and former chief of staff for Michelle Obama, according to emails and text messages provided to the Chicago Sun-Times in response to a public records request.

Tchen passed Foxx’s number to a relative of the actor, and the conversations with the family member were cited by Foxx last month as the reason she recused herself from Smollett’s prosecution as the actor faces disorderly conduct charges for allegedly making a false police report.

Text messages show Tchen contacted Foxx on Feb. 1, three days after Smollett said he was jumped by two men as he walked home from a sandwich shop near his Streeterville home. Tchen texted Foxx to set up an early morning phone call.

“I wanted to give you a call on behalf of Jussie Smollett and family who I know. They have concerns about the investigation,” Tchen wrote in a text sent before 5 a.m., seeking to set up a call with Foxx before Tchen left on an 8 a.m. flight to New York.

A few hours later, Foxx received a text from a relative of Smollett, who said she’d received the number from Tchen.

In an interview, Foxx said that the family member expressed concerns about leaked information about the investigation — information that media outlets attributed to “police sources.”

“They had no doubt about the quality of the investigation, but believed that the FBI would have a tighter lid on information,” said Foxx.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/re...t-to-kim-foxx/

Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty to 16 counts of lying to police as it's revealed his family enlisted Michelle Obama's former aide to try to persuade Chicago prosecutors to hand his case over to the FBI HOURS after 'hoax attack'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nter-plea.html

” his family contacted former Michelle Obama aide Tina Tchen to get in touch with State’s Attorney Kimberly Foxx the day after the attack to tell her they had ‘concerns’ with how the police were handling it. “
    Yep... the Chicago police were ACTUALLY INVESTIGATING it with open minds. Props to them.

And was this former Obama aide engaging in OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE?

The Obama connection raises suspicions that the false narrative was designed to have political consequences on Capitol Hill.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Truth Detector (03-14-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,286 Times in 10,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Jussie Smollett told Chicago police he had fought off a pair of attackers who targeted him in an apparent hate crime, Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx tried to persuade Police Supt. Eddie Johnson to turn the investigation over to the FBI.

Foxx’s call came after an influential supporter of the “Empire” actor reached out to Foxx personally: Tina Tchen, a Chicago attorney and former chief of staff for Michelle Obama, according to emails and text messages provided to the Chicago Sun-Times in response to a public records request.

Tchen passed Foxx’s number to a relative of the actor, and the conversations with the family member were cited by Foxx last month as the reason she recused herself from Smollett’s prosecution as the actor faces disorderly conduct charges for allegedly making a false police report.

Text messages show Tchen contacted Foxx on Feb. 1, three days after Smollett said he was jumped by two men as he walked home from a sandwich shop near his Streeterville home. Tchen texted Foxx to set up an early morning phone call.

“I wanted to give you a call on behalf of Jussie Smollett and family who I know. They have concerns about the investigation,” Tchen wrote in a text sent before 5 a.m., seeking to set up a call with Foxx before Tchen left on an 8 a.m. flight to New York.

A few hours later, Foxx received a text from a relative of Smollett, who said she’d received the number from Tchen.

In an interview, Foxx said that the family member expressed concerns about leaked information about the investigation — information that media outlets attributed to “police sources.”

“They had no doubt about the quality of the investigation, but believed that the FBI would have a tighter lid on information,” said Foxx.

Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty to 16 counts of lying to police as it's revealed his family enlisted Michelle Obama's former aide to try to persuade Chicago prosecutors to hand his case over to the FBI HOURS after 'hoax attack'

” his family contacted former Michelle Obama aide Tina Tchen to get in touch with State’s Attorney Kimberly Foxx the day after the attack to tell her they had ‘concerns’ with how the police were handling it. “
    Yep... the Chicago police were ACTUALLY INVESTIGATING it with open minds. Props to them.

The Obama connection raises suspicions that the false narrative was designed to have political consequences on Capitol Hill.
    HOLY SHIT! STOP THE PRESSES!

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

Dumb
    Obsessed
    Mendacious
    Egotistical
    Rude
    76 IQ
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 35 Times in 34 Posts

If it were a Trump aid assisting a conservative you bet they would stop the presses. It would be national news for two weeks. Congress would have an investigation with an eye toward impeachment.
    Any outside association with Trump means Trump is involved.

For example because David Duke endorsed Trump so now Trump is a racist.
    That would mean that Omar is a racist as well since Duke supports her.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tkaffen For This Post:

dukkha (03-14-2019)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Sounds like obstruction of justice to me. Maybe Muller can pick this up

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,625 Times in 9,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tkaffen View Post
    If it were a Trump aid assisting a conservative you bet they would stop the presses. It would be national news for two weeks. Congress would have an investigation with an eye toward impeachment.

Trump not renting to blacks makes him a racist!
    Plus he fired Omarosa for being black
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Foxx has recused herself from this case!

Not sure why you are trying to implicate Michelle Obama here either- or why her name is even mentioned!

What exactly are you trying to say here OPie?

Now please advise us as to what you should like for us all to think!

In other words, if we should have an opinion here- you will provide it for us? Right?

Well thanks! I'm not sure anyone here other than yourself is capable of making or having a good opinion!

If it weren't for you, going so well out of your way, and taking this task completely upon yourself, to help guide us with your totally unbiased opinions, we would never know what to think! Sir, you are such an energizer of such sacrifice on your part.

For this, you receive a most prestigious award for all of your sacrifices and well-intentioned public service announcements with this Eveready Energizer Rabbit Award for banging your patriotic little drum that you just keep banging- and you keep going- and going- and going- and going- and going- and going- and going.....into infinity!

My God you are special- and such a true Patriot!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (03-14-2019)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post

What a maroon. You can't just throw in Michelle Obama's name in order to pretend there's obstruction of justice going on.

Then again, I'm forgetting who I'm posting to.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Spare me your make believe “if/would” bullshit. Go play elsewhere in your fantasy world.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Judas Iscariot is volrock's relative.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Trump not renting to blacks makes him a racist!
    Plus he fired Omarosa for being black
    Omarosa must have been in white face when Trump hired her. Idiot

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Spare me your make believe “if/would” bullshit. Go play elsewhere in your fantasy world.

You will be the first stone thrower. Hypocrite

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You will be the first stone thrower. Hypocrite
    Find any of my posts where I employ that horseshit tactic of concocting some “if/would” alternate reality, asshole.

I’ll wait for your babbling response

17. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

jimmymccready (03-14-2019)

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Find any of my posts where I employ that horseshit tactic of concocting some “if/would” alternate reality, asshole.

I’ll wait for your babbling response
    I’ll get my team of researchers on that right away.
    What an idiot

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Another monster obama scandal buried by the american press. They are white-hating racists and will never criticize non-whites.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)