For two years, Democrats and their leadership have been haranguing the people of the United States with hysteria claiming that President Trump was an agent of the Russians, stole the election, is mentally disturbed or unfit and obstructed justice -- among other bizarre and crazed accusations.

Yet Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the Democratically-led House, has announced that impeaching Trump is “not worth it.”

In an interview for The Washington Post magazine, conducted on March 6, Mrs. Pelosi said, “I’m not for impeachment. …

This is news. I haven’t said this to any press person before.

But since you asked, and I’ve been thinking about this, impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path because it divides the country.

And he’s just not worth it.”

This new revelation from Mrs. Pelosi is another example of Democrats casually admitting that everything they’ve done to this country through their obscene accusations against the president and his supporters was a sham.

After all, if you believe that the duly elected president of the United States is actually a foreign agent for a nation that has historically been an enemy of this country, you should be shocked at Mrs. Pelosi walking away from the idea of taking action.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tamm...ers-was-a-sham

And the millions upon millions of taxpayer money they have spent on this sham