Members banned from this thread: evince

Thread: DEMOCRATS in the news

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default DEMOCRATS in the news

HE CAN'T THINK OF ANY REASON NOT TO RUN. I CAN. CAN YOU?

Creepy Veepy Gropin' Joe Biden said he could not “think of any reason” why he would not run for president.

After Biden addressed an annual conference in Washington, D.C., MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell asked him, “Why wouldn’t you run, Mr. Vice President?”

Biden responded: “I can’t think of any reason.”

Biden then added that he is “making that decision now” and will have “an announcement soon.”

The former vice president, who is reportedly “95 percent committed to running for president,” had just told the conference that he may need their energy “in a few weeks.”

“I appreciate the energy you all showed when I got up here,” Biden reportedly said. “Save it a little longer, I may need it in a few weeks. Be careful what you wish for.”

DEMOCRATS like Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) have said that Biden is all but certain to run.

https://tinyurl.com/y2cjl96c

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Question Feeling the Bern again?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT JUSTICE DEMOCRATS WANT ME TO SAY NOW

Acting on orders from her overlords, meat puppet Alexandria Ocrazyo-Whoretez demanded to know why Wells Fargo was “involved in the caging of children” at a House hearing with the bank’s CEO.

“I am interested in the human rights abuses and environmental disasters that some say are financed by your bank, Wells Fargo,” shouted the 29-year-old actress/troll at CEO Tim Sloan during a hearing of the House Financial Services Committee.

Prompted by instructions form her handlers, the feckless FEMOCRAT then cited an opinion piece which linked the bank to private prisons, for-profit immigration detention centers, loan shark payday lending schemes and accused Wells Fargo of “holding much of the bond debt strangling Puerto Rico’s efforts to lift itself out of its financial crisis.”

“Why was the bank involved in the caging of children, and financing the caging of children to begin with?” Ocrazyo-Whoretez shrilly shrieked.

A taken-aback Sloan answered her question directly. “I don’t know how to answer that question because we weren’t,” he said. “For a period of time, we were involved in financing one of the firms. We aren’t anymore. I’m not familiar with the specific assertions that you’re making, but we weren’t directly involved in that.”

Baffled, the blowzy bartender tried to firm up the link, but had no scripted instruction. “OK, so these companies run private detention facilities run by ICE, which is involved in caging children, but I’ll move on,” she said.

Humiliated, she quickly pivoted to another agenda item provided by her masters; whether Wells Fargo should have to pay for environmental clean-up on projects the bank financed, like the Dakota Access Pipeline. “So hypothetically, if there was a leak from the Dakota Access Pipeline, why shouldn’t Wells Fargo pay for the cleanup of it, since it paid for the construction of the pipeline itself?” she blurted.

Sloan answered in the negative, explaining that his bank does not operate the pipeline.

https://tinyurl.com/yy9ujbya

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Beto gets away with drunken car accidents like a Kennedy, he appropriates other cultures like Elizabeth Warren, and he marries into wealth like John Kerry. He's the total package!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Jews ask nattering Nancy to bounce anti-Semitic Muslim

The meeting with Nancy Pelosi was led by Rabbi Aryeh Spero.

“Omar should be censured and removed from the powerful and influential House Foreign Affairs Committee that Speaker Pelosi surprisingly granted to this first-year legislator,” Spero said. “Omar’s thinking, her conduct, and her blithe willingness to inject anti-Semitic tropes into the legislative process make her unfit to hold such a strategic position.”

Ilhan Omar previously played to an anti-Semitic trope by accusing members of Congress of dual loyalty to America and Israel. Last week, the House voted on a resolution to condemn antisemitism and other forms of bigotry including racism, homophobic acts and xenophobia. However, Ilhan Omar’s name was never mentioned in the resolution. It is not surprising that House DEMOCRATS are unwilling to openly condemn one of their own.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has made it clear that she won’t be taking any action against Omar. She infamously defended Omar by saying, “I do not believe that she understood the full weight of the words.”

https://tinyurl.com/y3xlgdry

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

KLUELESS KLOWN KLOBUCHAR

In an interview with Fake News CNN’s sighing sycophant Poppy Harlow yesterday, FEMOCRAT "Klueless" Amy Klobuchar tried to recast her reputation as an abusive boss as a qualification for international relations.

Klobuchar cast the reports of staff mistreatment as a positive for her ability to operative on the international stage as president, namely when dealing with Russian President Vladimir Putin. “If you are a boss, you have to have high standards, and that is what I have always had. And that doesn’t mean it’s a popularity contest all the time,” she said. “And so I’ve had high standards for myself, high standards for our staff, and mostly I’m going to have high standards for the country.”

She added: “When you’re out there on the world stage and dealing with people like Vladimir Putin, yeah, you want someone who’s tough.”

https://tinyurl.com/yyfrdy5j

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

THAT'S BETO IN THE DRESS

Beto O’Rourke’s recently unearthed membership in the hacking group “Cult of the Dead Cow” may not have included the “edgiest sorts of hacking activity,” but it did, apparently, include writing murder fantasies and exceptionally bad poetry.
    Writing under the now-exposed pseudonym “Psychedelic Warlord,” a teen-aged O’Rourke appears to be the author of a poem titled “The Song of the Cow,” published in 1988 by “cDc (Cult of the Dead Cow) communications.”
    “I need a butt-shine,” the poem begins … and it really all just goes downhill from there:

I need a butt-shine,
    Right now
    You are holy,
    Oh, sacred Cow
    I thirst for you,
    Provide Milk.
    Buff my balls,
    Love the Cow,
    Good fortune for those that do.
    Love me, breathe my feet,
    The Cow has risen.
    Wax my ass,
    Scrub my balls.
    The Cow has risen,
    Provide Milk.

The poem, for better or for worse, has been preserved forever by the Google Wayback Machine.

https://tinyurl.com/yx8tk59a