Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Can you name one?

2. #317 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    I don't GAF what you believe. ALTHEA and BAC can vouch for that though -i did support Hillary. Libya was the deal breaker. no way no how after that
    Yeah...about that...

The problem is that this ID of yours was created in 2017.

Your other ID, anatta, was created in 2012.

So there's no way you can prove you supported Hillary in 2008 since your presence on these boards didn't begin until 2012.

Unless, of course, you have OTHER IDs you "forgot about"?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #318 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Anatomy of a Conservative troll

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    ALTHEA and BAC can vouch for that though -i did support Hillary. Libya was the deal breaker. no way no how after that
    This ID of yours was created in 2017.

Your other ID was created in 2012.

So for you to say you supported Clinton in 2008 and only turned on her because of Libya (which started in 2011, before your first ID was created), would mean you have another ID that you forgot about.

Boy, isn't it weird how the bar gets moved again, and more and more IDs of yours come to the surface?

So what's the excuse here? Time isn't linear? You had another ID that you forgot you had? You can see why I am suspicious, right?

4. #319 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

^Crack kills.

5. #320 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Look, Jerk-off...among the leading 11 industrialized nations...the United States ranks NUMBER 11.

Even countries like Cuba rank above us.

You are too stupid for this kind of discussion. Go talk with someone about comic books.
    Simple....document your BS. Ranks 11th among industrialized nations.....IN WHAT? The cost of healthcare, after socialized medicine has driven the cost of healthcare up....WORLD WIDE?

Yep.....its "I" that is TOO STUPID....yet its you that is incapable of stringing two sentences together. LMAO

Of course you don't want to engage in this type of discussion......you are called out on your lies, false premises and lack of evidence to support your propaganda.

The left personified. All MOUTH, no ASS. You have been watching too many propaganda documentaries by fat asses like the SNOWFLAKE from Michigan.

6. #321 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    This ID of yours was created in 2017.

Your other ID was created in 2012.

So for you to say you supported Clinton in 2008 and only turned on her because of Libya (which started in 2011, before your first ID was created), would mean you have another ID that you forgot about.

Boy, isn't it weird how the bar gets moved again, and more and more IDs of yours come to the surface?

So what's the excuse here? Time isn't linear? You had another ID that you forgot you had? You can see why I am suspicious, right?
    what?? you make these constant leaps of illogical fallacies. It's more head spinning flailing attempts at "gotcha" when you should be obsessing less about me and studying more!
    It's becoming downright creepy - are you gay? ( not that there is anything wrong with that )

I was on ANOTHER BOARD in 2011 and before -including 2008. It was called DC Junkies.
    I was also on Bill Maher's HBO board back in the beginning of the internetz.

I had another user name there on DCJ ( CosmicRocker) but not HERE -only 2 HERE.
    I supported Hillary in 2008 (as CosmicRocker) -in fact i might go back and change back to CR
    here just to FUCK WITH YOU.

Jesus christ man -do you need to crawl up my ass and see anything else?
    Grow the fuck up and quit worrying about everyone else. you got all kinds of knowledge gaps to fill by yourself

7. #322 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Simple....document your BS. Ranks 11th among industrialized nations.....IN WHAT? The cost of healthcare, after socialized medicine has driven the cost of healthcare up....WORLD WIDE?

Yep.....its "I" that is TOO STUPID....yet its you that is incapable of stringing two sentences together. LMAO

Of course you don't want to engage in this type of discussion......you are called out on your lies, false premises and lack of evidence to support your propaganda.

The left personified. All MOUTH, no ASS. You have been watching too many propaganda documentaries by fat asses like the SNOWFLAKE from Michigan.
    Look the stuff up, you fucking asshole.

This is material that has been discussed all over the place...here on the Internet and in media at large.

Look it up.

I am not only able to string sentences together, I have had essays published in the NY Times and in Newsweek Magazine...both with not even a comma changed. I've had op ed pieces published in several of the major newspapers around the country...and in England. I've had almost 200 op ed columns published in newspapers here in New Jersey...and they seldom are edited except for length.

You fucking jerk-off...can you come up with credentials of that sort?

Look the stuff up...and stop the pretense that America is the healthcare center of the world. America is ranked with third world nations on healthcare...and that miserable care costs more per capita than any other country.

So fuck you.

8. #323 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

If we take the lead in developing a green economy here, we can export that to the rest of the world.

You're not thinking big enough.

Small mind, small thinker.

I would never hire you for any project with this attitude of yours.
    the rest of the world (China and India) don't want it -and I'm not going to pay the R&D for the rest of the world.
    Besides if China wants it - they'll just do what they always do -steal it from us

9. #324 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Look the stuff up, you fucking asshole.

This is material that has been discussed all over the place...here on the Internet and in media at large.

Look it up.

I am not only able to string sentences together, I have had essays published in the NY Times and in Newsweek Magazine...both with not even a comma changed. I've had op ed pieces published in several of the major newspapers around the country...and in England. I've had almost 200 op ed columns published in newspapers here in New Jersey...and they seldom are edited except for length.

You fucking jerk-off...can you come up with credentials of that sort?

Look the stuff up...and stop the pretense that America is the healthcare center of the world. America is ranked with third world nations on healthcare...and that miserable care costs more per capita than any other country.

So fuck you.
    The "STUFF" was looked up and linked to you....proving that the US leads the world in QUALITY of healthcare. You keep spitting out subjective Bullshit....just like the child you are.

Something is either true or its not. Your BS is a propagandized false premise....otherwise known as a LIE. Your "vocabulary" certainly demonstrates a great deal in relation to your "INTELLECT".

As my pappy said, Someone that is really intelligent.....does not have to declare how smart they are and how stupid others are. Sure...we can tell by your sentence structure, context, content and subject matter.....YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER.

10. #325 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I had another user name there on DCJ ( CosmicRocker) but not HERE -only 2 HERE.
    I supported Hillary in 2008 (as CosmicRocker) -in fact i might go back and change back to CR
    here just to FUCK WITH YOU.
    So CosmicRocker is at least your third ID here, after Anatta and noise.

So before, when you said you only had 2 IDs here, you were lying.

You actually have at least 3 IDs here.

How much you wanna bet that isn't going to be the final number either?

The bar keeps moving and moving with you.

How many IDs do you actually have here? Probably too many to count.

11. #326 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    the rest of the world (China and India) don't want it -and I'm not going to pay the R&D for the rest of the world
    How do you know they don't want it? If we can manufacture it better here, then the rest of the world will buy our products because they are of higher quality.

Nice to see how little you think of American innovation and quality.

esides if China wants it - they'll just do what they always do -steal it from us
    And sell a cheap knock-off that has to be replaced every 3 years?

12. #327 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    proving that the US leads the world in QUALITY of healthcare.
    If we lead the world in quality of health care, then why is Rand Paul going to Canada for hernia surgery?

13. #328 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Who WON just like Trump
    Shocking, she won a district that heavily favors Democrats. Wow. That does not change the fact she has no clue on economics. If she did, she wouldn't be spouting the absurdities that she does.

14. #329 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

So CosmicRocker is at least your third ID here, after Anatta and noise.

So before, when you said you only had 2 IDs here, you were lying.

You actually have at least 3 IDs here.

How much you wanna bet that isn't going to be the final number either?

The bar keeps moving and moving with you.

How many IDs do you actually have here? Probably too many to count.
    no you fucking moron.. I have 2 accounts - anyone can change their ID temporary - but if you search a username all usernames posts under that account come up.
    you can change your username to CharlatanEconomist -and we'll see all your ridiculous cherry picking and false assertions under LV426 as well

15. #330 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

How do you know they don't want it? If we can manufacture it better here, then the rest of the world will buy our products because they are of higher quality.

Nice to see how little you think of American innovation and quality.

And sell a cheap knock-off that has to be replaced every 3 years?
    chinese tech isn't cheap knockoffs. they are leading development in 5G
    https://seekingalpha.com/article/424...g-threat-video