Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Homosexuals labeled trans gender discriminates heterosexuals right to be heterosexual

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

NOBODY squirms at your posts, moron.

It really would be best for you if you just came out of the closet, fudgepacker. You’ll feel better,
    yet evidence of squirming everywhere including the very response I am now responding too lmao making up lies about me to try and drag me down to your level while using that to try and hide you have no validity on the foundation of this issue, that is squirming.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Why do you assume a transgender is the same as a homosexual?
    pay attention to the composition beginning this very thread where I already shared the following two quotes

"A homosexual is someone that has sex with those born with the same sex genital that the homosexual them self is born with and getting one's genital surgically mutilated doesn't change the fact that having sex with those born with the same sex genital that the individual them self is born with is what homosexuality is. No LGBT lie or deception ever has or will ever change this fact because it is primary fact."

"I have heard that the LGBT has the odd male born with a penis who wants to pretend to be the opposite sex and have sex with those born with a vagina and they use this to try and confuse the issue. Why that has not anything to do with contesting with so much as a shred of validity the facts that back my claims on the foundation of this issue is because such individuals do not detract from the fact that homosexual males for example are getting their genitals surgically mutilated etc. which leads to heterosexuals males being humiliated, degraded and traumatized while being robbed of the right, freedom and liberty to be heterosexual in the sickest way filthily imaginable. This is a disgrace to Canada and the world and a sick mockery made of modern society. It is my pleasure to play a key role in assuring that this gets turned around by simply sharing facts that expose lies on the foundation of every LGBT issue I address."

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,608 Times in 9,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    pay attention to the composition beginning this very thread where I already shared the following two quotes

"A homosexual is someone that has sex with those born with the same sex genital that the homosexual them self is born with and getting one's genital surgically mutilated doesn't change the fact that having sex with those born with the same sex genital that the individual them self is born with is what homosexuality is. No LGBT lie or deception ever has or will ever change this fact because it is primary fact."

"I have heard that the LGBT has the odd male born with a penis who wants to pretend to be the opposite sex and have sex with those born with a vagina and they use this to try and confuse the issue. Why that has not anything to do with contesting with so much as a shred of validity the facts that back my claims on the foundation of this issue is because such individuals do not detract from the fact that homosexual males for example are getting their genitals surgically mutilated etc. which leads to heterosexuals males being humiliated, degraded and traumatized while being robbed of the right, freedom and liberty to be heterosexual in the sickest way filthily imaginable. This is a disgrace to Canada and the world and a sick mockery made of modern society. It is my pleasure to play a key role in assuring that this gets turned around by simply sharing facts that expose lies on the foundation of every LGBT issue I address."
    Why do you care,who has sex with who?
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

yet evidence of squirming everywhere including the very response I am now responding too lmao making up lies about me to try and drag me down to your level while using that to try and hide you have no validity on the foundation of this issue, that is squirming.
    My level?

Something you’ll never attain, bitch.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He wants it up the ass, but can’t get it.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Gays are people acting exactly as god made them. DJS is just an insecure child who is afraid of what he cannot understand. Gays have zero impact on his life, if he minds his own business, But he is into screaming from his soapbox day after day. So proud of his hate for people who might be a little different than he is. So full of hate for people who ignore his lifestyle.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

if gender is only cultural, why do trannies need surgery and hormone therapy?

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Did you ever come up with that special word you wanted for gay relationships?
    Because you don't want gays using the word marriage!
    That marriage word,you think is only for heterosexuals!
    divorce attorneys want gay marriage so they can profit from destroying them. of course predators are inclusive when it comes to prey.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What do you mean what do I care that heterosexuals have the right freedom and liberty to be heterosexual?

My level?

Something you’ll never attain, bitch.
    because I don't seek to use lies to back my claims or to desperately scramble to try and make anything els the issue when it comes to the foundations of primary issues I address.

He wants it up the ass, but can’t get it.
    You see how desperate they are to use their every sick and pathetic lie and deception in attempt to try and drag everyone else down to their sick and pathetic level ...

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    if gender is only cultural, why do trannies need surgery and hormone therapy?
    Gender is only biological, all the rest is a sick and pathetic lie made up by those who do not want to accept themselves for what they themselves are in the first place as I suspect you are highly aware

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    divorce attorneys want gay marriage so they can profit from destroying them. of course predators are inclusive when it comes to prey.
    throwing society in the dumpster for selfishness, greed and ignorance indeed.

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What do you mean what do I care that heterosexuals have the right freedom and liberty to be heterosexual?

because I don't seek to use lies to back my claims or to desperately scramble to try and make anything els the issue when it comes to the foundations of primary issues I address.

You see how desperate they are to use their every sick and pathetic lie and deception in attempt to try and drag everyone else down to their sick and pathetic level ...
    Faggot

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Cum guzzler

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    ‘Words of encouragement and terms of endearment for your gay friends?

Sperm swallower

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Top do you know that domer is slang for a blow job?

Yeah, I’ve heard that from you internet cunts. I had to look it up the first time it was referenced.

You poor ignorant fucks have no idea what it REALLY refers to, do you, bitch?