Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Worshipping Ignoramus Fails BIG TIME!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,667 Times in 7,364 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Default Trump Worshipping Ignoramus Fails BIG TIME!

Just how ignorant is the average Trump supporter?

Allies flee Trump-loving Jacob Wohl after his attempt to bring down Ilhan Omar backfires spectacularly

Jacob Wohl, the notorious Trump-loving dirty trickster best known for his failed attempt to frame special counsel Robert Mueller on rape charges, is losing more allies after his attempt to bring down Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) completely blew up in his face.

The Daily Beast’s Will Sommer reports that Wohl wrote a death threat to himself from a fake Twitter account — and he may have then reported the phony threat to police in Minneapolis.

Wohl was in Minneapolis to do a “documentary” on Omar, and he reported threats made against him to police as a demonstration of how purportedly dangerous his investigation into Omar was for him.

But one of the accounts that Wohl said threatened him was actually created by Wohl himself, as it was banned along with multiple other Wohl-created accounts after Wohl publicly boasted to reporters that he had set up phony accounts as part of his efforts to help get President Donald Trump reelected in 2020.

Right-wing activist Ali Alexander, who helped organize Wohl’s trip to Minneapolis, distanced himself from Wohl after learning he had sent himself death threats using fake accounts. What’s more, he claims that Wohl shared the fake death threats with police, which could open him up to criminal liability.

“I don’t know what’s going to happen, but man, it doesn’t involve me, and I’m pretty excited about that,” Alexander said, according to Sommer.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/all...spectacularly/

2. The Following User Groans At zappasguitar For This Awful Post:

canceled.2021.1 (03-14-2019)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zappasguitar For This Post:

Cypress (03-13-2019), Jack (03-13-2019), lisasanders1964 (03-14-2019)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Interesting. I wonder if this will turn into another 'Smollett' type case?

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post

Allies flee Trump-loving Jacob Wohl after his attempt to bring down Ilhan Omar backfires spectacularly

Jacob Wohl, the notorious Trump-loving dirty trickster best known for his failed attempt to frame special counsel Robert Mueller on rape charges, is losing more allies after his attempt to bring down Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) completely blew up in his face.

The Daily Beast’s Will Sommer reports that Wohl wrote a death threat to himself from a fake Twitter account — and he may have then reported the phony threat to police in Minneapolis.

Wohl was in Minneapolis to do a “documentary” on Omar, and he reported threats made against him to police as a demonstration of how purportedly dangerous his investigation into Omar was for him.

But one of the accounts that Wohl said threatened him was actually created by Wohl himself, as it was banned along with multiple other Wohl-created accounts after Wohl publicly boasted to reporters that he had set up phony accounts as part of his efforts to help get President Donald Trump reelected in 2020.

Right-wing activist Ali Alexander, who helped organize Wohl’s trip to Minneapolis, distanced himself from Wohl after learning he had sent himself death threats using fake accounts. What’s more, he claims that Wohl shared the fake death threats with police, which could open him up to criminal liability.

“I don’t know what’s going to happen, but man, it doesn’t involve me, and I’m pretty excited about that,” Alexander said, according to Sommer.

I condemn filing false police reports or otherwise attempting to make it look as though you have been threatened, attacked or had a noose placed around your neck. Do you agree with me, Zippy?

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

I wonder if he will get the same treatment as Smollett?

7. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Jack (03-13-2019)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 20 Posts

After Jussie's fiasco, you would think Wohl would have learned something.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Crazy Cat Lady For This Post:

Jack (03-13-2019)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Why do you hate Jews?

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    You mean not attacked by whites in MAGA hats?

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Interesting. I wonder if this will turn into another 'Smollett' type case?
    Do you mean someone falsely claiming whites in MAGA hats committed an attack?

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    You mean being completely believed and receiving sympathetic coverage by the MSM until it became totally obvious that he lied?

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    You mean being completely believed and receiving sympathetic coverage by the MSM until it became totally obvious that he lied?
    No, being arrested for lying to the police. The reports from the media I have seen have not been sympathetic to Smollett. You’ll have to post your sources.

16. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's called giving someone the "benefit of the doubt".

Once his claims unraveled and the truth came out, Smollett got no sympathetic coverage from the MSM.

But you won't acknowledge that tiny little fact, now will you?

18. The Following User Groans At zappasguitar For This Awful Post:

19. The Following User Says Thank You to zappasguitar For This Post:

lisasanders1964 (03-14-2019)

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Why do you hate Jews?
    Only one of us has demonstrated Anti-Semitic behavior on these boards and it wasn't me.

21. The Following User Groans At zappasguitar For This Awful Post:

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zappasguitar For This Post:

LV426 (03-13-2019), Phantasmal (03-13-2019)

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And right on cue, one ignorant Trumpkin after another lines up to either support the idiot from the OP or to deflect attention away from his despicable actions.

24. The Following User Groans At zappasguitar For This Awful Post:

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zappasguitar For This Post:

lisasanders1964 (03-14-2019), Rune (03-14-2019)

26. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's called giving someone the "benefit of the doubt".

Once his claims unraveled and the truth came out, Smollett got no sympathetic coverage from the MSM.

But you won't acknowledge that tiny little fact, now will you?
    I will when you acknowledge that I condemned the behavior that you wanted to see condemned.

27. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I will when you acknowledge that I condemned the behavior that you wanted to see condemned.
    Yep, didn't think you'd do it.

No sense being even handed after all the time you've put in being one of JPP's premiere hypocrites.

28. The Following User Groans At zappasguitar For This Awful Post: