Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 248

Thread: Could you survive in a socialist state?

  1. #226 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    15,121
    Thanks
    2,252
    Thanked 3,495 Times in 2,663 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 544 Times in 522 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    The inability of socialists to comprehend markets
    You stupidly think that you can drill your way out of low energy prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm no economics expert. In fact I'm pretty dumb on the topic.

  2. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

    Earl (03-15-2019)

  3. #227 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    15,121
    Thanks
    2,252
    Thanked 3,495 Times in 2,663 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 544 Times in 522 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    adjust to changing realties of the world around them will always catch-up to them in the worst ways
    So you would agree that basing an economy on fossil fuels is dumb and that increasing drilling and exploration of those fossil fuels will only drive down the price, thus driving down revenues in states reliant on those revenues to fund their budgets?
    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm no economics expert. In fact I'm pretty dumb on the topic.

  4. #228 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    15,121
    Thanks
    2,252
    Thanked 3,495 Times in 2,663 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 544 Times in 522 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    The answer to your question is people with a fucking brain. You could never hope to understand the matter of supply, because socialists do not comprehend markets.
    What a dumbass.

    The global price per barrel of oil is intrinsically linked to the supply.

    So the more you produce, the lower the price.

    So for Venezuela, producing more oil will have what effect on the global price per barrel, and subsequently what effect on the revenues based off that global price?

    Conservatism isn't even a belief system anymore; it's dogma whose adherents are zealots, like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm no economics expert. In fact I'm pretty dumb on the topic.

  5. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

    Earl (03-15-2019)

  6. #229 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    4,401
    Thanks
    8,551
    Thanked 1,967 Times in 1,531 Posts
    Groans
    3,654
    Groaned 230 Times in 215 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    The greatest failure of any system—socialist, Marxist, fascist, etc—is when it crushes liberty. Not when it mismanages its affairs and responsibilities.

    Liberalism is not responsible for the failure of your demented and vile socialism. Only socialism is responsible for what socialism does, and how it fails. The inability of socialists to comprehend markets and to adjust to changing realties of the world around them will always catch-up to them in the worst ways. Still, the economic failures of socialism are a secondary consideration to its general illiberalism.

    The answer to your question is people with a fucking brain. You could never hope to understand the matter of supply, because socialists do not comprehend markets.
    Excellent, a succinct and accurate denunciation of socialism which enslaves those who are unfortunate enough to fall under its death spell.

    "“This country will never be a socialist nation.” President Trump.

  7. #230 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    4,401
    Thanks
    8,551
    Thanked 1,967 Times in 1,531 Posts
    Groans
    3,654
    Groaned 230 Times in 215 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Well, if the price of soybeans in Mongolia hadn't gone down, Venezuela would...


    Good grief,

  8. #231 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    15,121
    Thanks
    2,252
    Thanked 3,495 Times in 2,663 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 544 Times in 522 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Well, if the price of soybeans in Mongolia hadn't gone down, Venezuela would...
    I know it's impossible for you to conceive of things like the global oil market. That's why you love Trump so much; he's stupid just like you!
    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm no economics expert. In fact I'm pretty dumb on the topic.

  9. #232 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,675
    Thanks
    2,231
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Groans
    289
    Groaned 921 Times in 841 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You're such a stupid person that a reality TV show host conned you into voting for him.
    As opposed to Jr Senator conning you dumbfucks into voting for him. all because he had the correct skin tone.

    Listen you, pile of shit. I've got the drop on you in every fucking category. It doesn't matter what issue it is; I'm Right, and you're wrong.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

    -- The Left


  10. #233 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    15,121
    Thanks
    2,252
    Thanked 3,495 Times in 2,663 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 544 Times in 522 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    As opposed to Jr Senator conning you dumbfucks into voting for him. all because he had the correct skin tone.
    Obama was a great President who earned his way there, and who created more jobs in his last 25 months, than Trump did in his first 25.



    Listen you, pile of shit. I've got the drop on you in every fucking category. It doesn't matter what issue it is; I'm Right, and you're wrong.
    You're insecure and a crybaby.
    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm no economics expert. In fact I'm pretty dumb on the topic.

  11. #234 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    36,401
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 4,468 Times in 4,057 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 379 Times in 368 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Obama was a great President who earned his way there, and who created more jobs in his last 25 months, than Trump did in his first 25.





    You're insecure and a crybaby.

    Being black and getting votes because you're black isn't earning something.

  12. #235 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    57,293
    Thanks
    15,660
    Thanked 14,657 Times in 10,990 Posts
    Groans
    621
    Groaned 996 Times in 946 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You stupidly think that you can drill your way out of low energy prices.
    Uh, yeah. That's why we're not paying Europen prices.
    DRINK MOR KOFFEE


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Howard the Duck For This Post:

    Sailor (03-16-2019)

  14. #236 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,675
    Thanks
    2,231
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Groans
    289
    Groaned 921 Times in 841 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Obama was a great President who earned his way there, and who created more jobs in his last 25 months, than Trump did in his first 25.
    Hussein had the correct skin tone and you perverts dove right in. That America hating Anti-Christ was the biggest fucking race hustler this country ever had to endure.

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You're insecure and a crybaby.
    You mess your diapers constantly and the government loves you as their mindless tool.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

    -- The Left


  15. #237 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,675
    Thanks
    2,231
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Groans
    289
    Groaned 921 Times in 841 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You're the ones who staple teabags to your faces and pretend to care about debt, and you think I'm uncivilized?
    I've never stapled a teabag to my face and pretended to care about the debt.

    YOU, on the other hand, stand hand in hand with the baby killers and the rest of their supporters.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

    -- The Left


  16. #238 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,675
    Thanks
    2,231
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Groans
    289
    Groaned 921 Times in 841 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    OOOPSY!

    the happiest people in the world live in predominantly SOCIALIST countries!................US ranked number 33!

    https://www.usnews.com/news/best-cou...-by-perception

    ......plus Norway and Sweden are FULL of the white people Trump adores!......everybody wins!
    The US is 33 because it's in an identity crisis. What was once a thriving capitalistic juggernaut is now a heaving mass of chaos, thanks to fuckheads like you.

    Once we erase your toxic influences, we'll be right back on track.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

    -- The Left


  17. #239 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    15,121
    Thanks
    2,252
    Thanked 3,495 Times in 2,663 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 544 Times in 522 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Hussein had the correct skin tone and you perverts dove right in.
    You're an extremist like the NZ shooter.


    Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    That America hating Anti-Christ was the biggest fucking race hustler this country ever had to endure.
    Wow, so you must have really suffered during Obama, then. Life didn't turn out the way you were promised and it's all Obama's fault.


    Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    You mess your diapers constantly and the government loves you as their mindless tool.
    Reality is that you're probably more dependent on the government than anyone on these boards.
    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm no economics expert. In fact I'm pretty dumb on the topic.

  18. #240 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    15,121
    Thanks
    2,252
    Thanked 3,495 Times in 2,663 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 544 Times in 522 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    I've never stapled a teabag to my face and pretended to care about the debt
    Bullshit.

    It was the Conservative fad circa 2009 to posture over deficits and debt by stapling a teabag to your face.

    Now you're trying to run away from that foolishness because you know it reflects poorly on you today.

    Be honest. I can tell when you're lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm no economics expert. In fact I'm pretty dumb on the topic.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2019, 09:01 AM
  2. Socialist Is A Synonym For Communist/Socialist
    By Flanders in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-28-2019, 06:05 AM
  3. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-14-2018, 08:30 AM
  4. Will the USA survive the Muslim ban?
    By The-Donald in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2017, 05:49 PM
  5. Oh how will they ever survive
    By I Love America in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 04:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •