Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The College Admissions Cheating Scandal - This is caused by AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 Times in 3,428 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default The College Admissions Cheating Scandal - This is caused by AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

Rich white parents are sick of seeing some black or mexican or tranny with a math SAT of 450 get accepted at harvard while their Melissa is told her math score of 630 is too low. So they level the playing field and bribe whoever it takes to get their kid in.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/college...ce-2019-03-12/

march 12 2019 Prosecutors alleged Tuesday dozens of parents, test administrators and college coaches who were involved in a widespread effort to rig college admissions processes were actually conducting two different types of schemes — a standardized cheating operation and a college acceptance scam. The allegations against actresses Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman provide insights into how these two alleged schemes worked.

Huffman was taken into custody early Tuesday morning. A Los Angeles judge said Tuesday afternoon she could be released on $250,000 bond. Her husband, William H. Macy, was seen going to the courtroom ahead of the hearing.

Prosecutors said Huffman, who is married to actor William H. Macy, agreed to pay $15,000 — disguised as a tax-deductible charitable contribution — to a foundation operated by William Singer, who in turn allegedly arranged for a particular proctor to ensure Huffman's daughter scored well. Macy is not named in the indictment, but he is repeatedly refered to as Huffman's "spouse."

Prosecutors said that in December 2017 a confidential witness told investigators that he met with Huffman and her spouse in their Los Angeles home in order to explain "how the college entrance exam scheme worked."

He said he "controlled" an SAT testing site and could have a proctor "secretly correct her answers" after she took the test. Prosecutors said the parents agreed to the plan. He also explained how their daughter could receive extra time for the test. Prosecutors said at a press conference Tuesday this was typically achieved by claiming a learning disability.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Dude, it's not minorities or anyone else that were keeping these kids out of top colleges. It was the kid's themselves and their horrible grades. It's why the parents went to the lengths that they did.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Dude, it's not minorities or anyone else that were keeping these kids out of top colleges. It was the kid's themselves and their horrible grades. It's why the parents went to the lengths that they did.
    It's affirmative action that is allowing kids with lower grades and scores to get in over someone that is better.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Liar. This cheating wouldn't happen if we had a merit-based system for college acceptance. Affirmative action is the biggest hate crime in america and poisons everything.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Liar. This cheating wouldn't happen if we had a merit-based system for college acceptance. Affirmative action is the biggest hate crime in america and poisons everything.
    Dumb ass, these kids had no merit to get into these schools. (Unless you think paying for people to take the SAT is acceptable to you).

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Rich white parents are sick of seeing some black or mexican or tranny with a math SAT of 450 get accepted at harvard while their Melissa is told her math score of 630 is too low. So they level the playing field and bribe whoever it takes to get their kid in.
    Why would you care? You couldn't get into JUCO if your Wife-Sister-Cousin bought the school.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Jade Dragon (03-13-2019)

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Why would you care? You couldn't get into JUCO if your Wife-Sister-Cousin bought the school.
    You got into that JUCO because you were willing to fuck your sister-cousin-aunt-niece that bought the school.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You got into that JUCO because you were willing to fuck your sister-cousin-aunt-niece that bought the school.
    I didn't go to JUCO. Didn't need to. Unlike you I learned my gazintas in grade school.

The good lord looks after fools and students. If you're a college student and you're truly determined to achieve your goal you will do so and what school attend to accomplish that doesn't really mean a lot unless you're a hopeless social climber. It's the work you do that counts.

I work in a corporate office with shit loads of middle age folk from elite college who hit their Peter Principle a long time ago because they never had the passion to put that 10,000 hours in to learn their craft and vocation. It's just work to them. I've surpassed (and have been surpassed) by people with far better curriculum vitae than I due to the sheer passion and drive to put that time in to master my profession.

What school you get into is for social climbers. Most truly talented people are interested in getting into the best program of instruction and that's not always at "The Best School".

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    I didn't go to JUCO. Didn't need to. Unlike you I learned my gazintas in grade school.

The good lord looks after fools and students. If you're a college student and you're truly determined to achieve your goal you will do so and what school attend to accomplish that doesn't really mean a lot unless you're a hopeless social climber. It's the work you do that counts.

I work in a corporate office with shit loads of middle age folk from elite college who hit their Peter Principle a long time ago because they never had the passion to put that 10,000 hours in to learn their craft and vocation. It's just work to them. I've surpassed (and have been surpassed) by people with far better curriculum vitae than I due to the sheer passion and drive to put that time in to master my profession.

What school you get into is for social climbers. Most truly talented people are interested in getting into the best program of instruction and that's not always at "The Best School".
    Unlike you, boy, I learned mine before I went to grade school.

Couldn't get into JUCO despite fucking your sister-cousin-aunt-niece, huh?

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dumb ass, these kids had no merit to get into these schools. (Unless you think paying for people to take the SAT is acceptable to you).
    They had more merit than some illiterate black dummy. THINK, you miserable white-hating racist.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Aw! Poor Stormfronter is all verklempt over stupid people bribing school officials to get their stupid kids into "top schools." Race baiter.

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Unlike you, boy, I learned mine before I went to grade school.

Couldn't get into JUCO despite fucking your sister-cousin-aunt-niece, huh?
    Didn't need to. I got accepted into State U....but only stayed there three years...left that kiddy shit behind for grad school.

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Kellyanne takes brutal beatdown on Twitter

Kellyanne Conway's Hot Take On College Admission Scandal Backfires Spectacularly
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kelly...b0fbd7661f025c

Kellyanne Conway

@KellyannePolls
    .@LoriLoughlin & @FelicityHuffman indicted for lying and buying spots in college.

They worried their daughters are as stupid as their mothers.

Tony Posnanski

@tonyposnanski
    Replying to @KellyannePolls @FelicityHuffman
    Between alternative facts, selling Ivanka’s shit, the Bowling Green massacre, and microwaves recording people...I would pump the brakes on insulting anyone’s intelligence.

Danny Deraney

@DannyDeraney
    These two are despicable.

Meanwhile, your boss is selling access to the White House. Ran a fake university and neither he or his children earned their way through any institution, more importantly, life.

Hi.

Kristen Thornburg 🌪⛈
    @KrisThornburg
    Yes, it’s terrible when kids of wealthy parents get things they don’t earn, like college placements and security clearances.

Julie Laumann
    @Otpor17
    "The superintendent confirmed that wealthy NYMA trustees wanted him to hand Trump’s records over to them, but he refused...

Trump ordered Cohen to threaten his high school, colleges & College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores." #SummaCumLiar

Mitchell Robinson
    @mrobmsu
    Wait till you hear how your boss and his son in law got into college.

Michelle Stewart
    @minerva411
    Are you fucking kidding me with this pearl clutching character assassination after your “alternative facts” bullshit? Sit down Bowling Green, sit the fuck down.

Koko ✊✊🏽✊🏾💙
    @Kokomothegreat
    Did you not get the memo that your boss literally used a fake university for the sole purpose of scamming the gullible.

25,000,000 settlement?

Kathy WD.
    @beachkatw
    What's next?? Rich kids getting out of military service due to "bone spurs"?!

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Aimée View Post
    Aw! Poor Stormfronter is all verklempt over stupid people bribing school officials to get their stupid kids into "top schools." Race baiter.
    What else can white people do with all this affirmative action giving non-white applicants special admissions treatment.? Whites just want a level playing field where race doesn't matter.