Thread: DUAL Citizenship

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Ah but Moses led the Israelites to Israel (Palestine) around 1500 BC and David founded Jerusalem around 1000 BC. So the area has been occupied by Israelis beginning around 1500 BC.
    The Exodus is a myth about God's mercy and deliverance. It never happened. The Hebrews were just another Canaanite tribe, although landless and unaffiliated Bedouin who carried their God around with them on a litter. Joshua is an heroic narrative but they never had any huge armies. Ask yourself if 2 million left Egypt with their herds (and the Egyptians never noticed their departure) how is it that Jerusalem in David's time was 14 acres?

Palestine in antiquity .. up until the 1930s ... NEVER had a population of more than 700,000 people.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,632 Times in 11,620 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    The Exodus is a myth about God's mercy and deliverance. It never happened. The Hebrews were just another Canaanite tribe, although landless and unaffiliated Bedouin who carried their God around with them on a litter. Joshua is an heroic narrative but they never had any huge armies. Ask yourself if 2 million left Egypt with their herds (and the Egyptians never noticed their departure) how is it that Jerusalem in David's time was 14 acres?

Palestine in antiquity .. up until the 1930s ... NEVER had a population of more than 700,000 people.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You don't want anyone to meddle with your myths?

Futurism was brought to us by Francisco Ribera (1537-1591), a Jesuit priest and doctor of theology from Spain.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You don't want anyone to meddle with your myths?

Futurism was brought to us by Francisco Ribera (1537-1591), a Jesuit priest and doctor of theology from Spain.
    Nope while there is no concrete evidence of the Exodus there is no concrete evidence it didn't happen. so whether it happened or not is not the argument. I say according to all the history books I have seen and the Bible the fact remains that Jews lived in the Palestine region from about 1500 BC to today. You changed the argument from only Jews can be Israeli citizens to the Arabs really own the land of Israel. So when you jumped out with the myth crap I realized you are an atheist so you deny the history recorded in the bible.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Mason Michaels (03-10-2019)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nope while there is no concrete evidence of the Exodus there is no concrete evidence it didn't happen. so whether it happened or not is not the argument. I say according to all the history books I have seen and the Bible the fact remains that Jews lived in the Palestine region from about 1500 BC to today. You changed the argument from only Jews can be Israeli citizens to the Arabs really own the land of Israel. So when you jumped out with the myth crap I realized you are an atheist so you deny the history recorded in the bible.
    Nope.. By the time of Christ more Jews lived outside of Palestine than in it.. There were large Jewish communities in Damascus, Aleppo, Alexandria, Persia, Rome and Anatolia or Turkey. .. Also Elephantine Island in Egypt.

You claim God gave them Palestine.. Perhaps he did.. so why lie about Genesis and Cain and Enoch? Why lie about Ur of the Chaldeas?

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nope.. By the time of Christ more Jews lived outside of Palestine than in it.. There were large Jewish communities in Damascus, Aleppo, Alexandria, Persia, Rome and Anatolia or Turkey. .. Also Elephantine Island in Egypt.

You claim God gave them Palestine.. Perhaps he did.. so why lie about Genesis and Cain and Enoch? Why lie about Ur of the Chaldeas?
    Nope.. By the time of Christ more Jews lived outside of Palestine than in it..
    So fucking what? The point is there were Jews there from the beginning.

You claim God gave them Palestine.
    I didn't claim anything! I made my point and you cannot disprove it!

so why lie about Genesis and Cain and Enoch
    You do understand that the bible unlike the Koran was written by men who recorded what they saw as memory served. Does anyone believe Moses touched the Red Sea with his staff and it parted? Of course not but like all lore that is passed down it gets changed and modified. But that doesn't make it a lie. So believe what you want and I'll believe what I want.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So fucking what? The point is there were Jews there from the beginning.

I didn't claim anything! I made my point and you cannot disprove it!

You do understand that the bible unlike the Koran was written by men who recorded what they saw as memory served. Does anyone believe Moses touched the Red Sea with his staff and it parted? Of course not but like all lore that is passed down it gets changed and modified. But that doesn't make it a lie. So believe what you want and I'll believe what I want.
    The Arabs were also there from the beginning if you read your Bible.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Palestinian Arabs who lived in Palestine for 1300 years have NO right of return.
    Someone should tell HAMAS that. Might keep a few more Palestinians alive.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Someone should tell HAMAS that. Might keep a few more Palestinians alive.

Half the population of Gaza are refugees from the West Bank and the Negev. How do you feel about refugee populations in general?

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Half the population of Gaza are refugees from the West Bank and the Negev. How do you feel about refugee populations in general?
    No answer for that fact I see.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    No answer for that fact I see.
    There was no HAMAS until the mid 1980s. Israel helped found them as a foil against Arafat. Sabeel to include Palestinian Christians and Arabs tried to stop them, but they were recruiting from the meanest and most impoverished refugee camps.

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas - WSJ

Andrew Higgins on how Israel's decades-long dealings with Palestinian Islamists reveal a catalog of unintended and often perilous consequences.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There was no HAMAS until the mid 1980s. Israel helped found them as a foil against Arafat. Sabeel to include Palestinian Christians and Arabs tried to stop them, but they were recruiting from the meanest and most impoverished refugee camps.

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas - WSJ

Andrew Higgins on how Israel's decades-long dealings with Palestinian Islamists reveal a catalog of unintended and often perilous consequences.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847
    And? Obviously before HAMAS there was the PLO. Still terrorists, just changing names. What does any of that have to do with Palestinians having no right of return yet HAMAS is telling them they do and having them not only protest violently about it but try and cross into Israel? Resulting in deaths of course.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    The lower IQ and ignorant white trash goyim (sorry to repeat myself) whose name is big dog is whining about Jews having duel citizenship and questioning the lotalites of Jews

He can be forgiven for his ignorance as he is the spawn of the lower subspecies , he is using the canard used by many throughout history and history have placed these subhumans in the dustbin of history where they belong, he and his spawn will not be any different

Citizenship by Return
    Main article: Law of Return
    The Law of Return grants all Jews (given the law's definition of "Jew" described above) the right to immigrate to Israel and claim Israeli citizenship upon arrival in Israel.

Israeli law distinguishes between the Law of Return, which allows for Jews and their descendants to immigrate to Israel, and Israel's nationality law, which formally grants Israeli citizenship. In other words, the Law of Return does not itself determine Israeli citizenship; it merely allows for Jews and their eligible descendants to permanently live in Israel. Israel does, however, grant citizenship to those who immigrated under the Law of Return if the applicant so desires.

A non-Israeli Jew or an eligible descendant of a non-Israeli Jew needs to request approval to immigrate to Israel, a request which can be denied for a variety of reasons including (but not limited to) possession of a criminal record, currently infected with a contagious disease, or otherwise viewed as a threat to Israeli society. Within three months of arriving in Israel under the Law of Return, immigrants automatically receive Israeli citizenship unless they explicitly request not to.

If you're Jewish, which is defined as being born to a mother who is Jewish or having converted to Judaism, then there is not much that you need to do. Israel will welcome you with open arms. All you have to do is go there and formally request citizenship

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_citizenship_law

May big dog and his kind live to see there spawn buried

Criticize the Jews and they go screaming about the Holocaust.
    You're just triggered that people are waking up.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

At pro-Trump rally, calls to DEPORT JEWS and KILL ALL LIBERALS

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemoc...21197164/?t=40
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Genesis and Cain was long before Moses leading the Hebrew people out of Egypt.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?