Thread: DUAL Citizenship

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,846 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default DUAL Citizenship

The lower IQ and ignorant white trash goyim (sorry to repeat myself) whose name is big dog is whining about Jews having duel citizenship and questioning the lotalites of Jews

He can be forgiven for his ignorance as he is the spawn of the lower subspecies , he is using the canard used by many throughout history and history have placed these subhumans in the dustbin of history where they belong, he and his spawn will not be any different

Citizenship by Return
    Main article: Law of Return
    The Law of Return grants all Jews (given the law's definition of "Jew" described above) the right to immigrate to Israel and claim Israeli citizenship upon arrival in Israel.

Israeli law distinguishes between the Law of Return, which allows for Jews and their descendants to immigrate to Israel, and Israel's nationality law, which formally grants Israeli citizenship. In other words, the Law of Return does not itself determine Israeli citizenship; it merely allows for Jews and their eligible descendants to permanently live in Israel. Israel does, however, grant citizenship to those who immigrated under the Law of Return if the applicant so desires.

A non-Israeli Jew or an eligible descendant of a non-Israeli Jew needs to request approval to immigrate to Israel, a request which can be denied for a variety of reasons including (but not limited to) possession of a criminal record, currently infected with a contagious disease, or otherwise viewed as a threat to Israeli society. Within three months of arriving in Israel under the Law of Return, immigrants automatically receive Israeli citizenship unless they explicitly request not to.

If you're Jewish, which is defined as being born to a mother who is Jewish or having converted to Judaism, then there is not much that you need to do. Israel will welcome you with open arms. All you have to do is go there and formally request citizenship

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_citizenship_law

May big dog and his kind live to see there spawn buried

Last edited by Guno צְבִי; 03-10-2019 at 06:56 AM.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    The lower IQ and ignorant white trash goyim (sorry to repeat myself) whose name is big dog is whining about Jews having duel citizenship and questioning the lotalites of Jews

He can be forgiven for his ignorance as he is the spawn of the lower subspecies , he is using the canard used by many throughout history and history have placed these subhumans in the dustbin of history where they belong, he and his spawn will not be any different

Citizenship by Return
    The Law of Return grants all Jews (given the law's definition of "Jew" described above) the right to immigrate to Israel and claim Israeli citizenship upon arrival in Israel.

Israeli law distinguishes between the Law of Return, which allows for Jews and their descendants to immigrate to Israel, and Israel's nationality law, which formally grants Israeli citizenship. In other words, the Law of Return does not itself determine Israeli citizenship; it merely allows for Jews and their eligible descendants to permanently live in Israel. Israel does, however, grant citizenship to those who immigrated under the Law of Return if the applicant so desires.

A non-Israeli Jew or an eligible descendant of a non-Israeli Jew needs to request approval to immigrate to Israel, a request which can be denied for a variety of reasons including (but not limited to) possession of a criminal record, currently infected with a contagious disease, or otherwise viewed as a threat to Israeli society. Within three months of arriving in Israel under the Law of Return, immigrants automatically receive Israeli citizenship unless they explicitly request not to.

If you're Jewish, which is defined as being born to a mother who is Jewish or having converted to Judaism, then there is not much that you need to do. Israel will welcome you with open arms. All you have to do is go there and formally request citizenship

The law of return really says it all, doesn't it?
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Citizenship by Return

Big Dog,outed himself as the antisemitic monster we always knew he is.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Big Dog,outed himself as the antisemitic monster we always knew he is.
    Anti-semitic or anti-Zionism?

Have you considered what Zionism is? Its nationalistic and only permits Jewish people to immigrate to Israel... Jewish only settlements in the occupied West Bank.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post

Have you considered what Zionism is? Its nationalistic and only permits Jewish people to immigrate to Israel... Jewish only settlements in the occupied West Bank.
    Antisemitic of course.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Antisemitic of course.
    Tribal identity means privilege? You do know that Semite is a language group to include Arabic, Hebrew, Aramaic, Syriac and Amharic.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Tribal identity means privilege? You do know that Semite is a language group to include Arabic, Hebrew, Aramaic, Syriac and Amharic.
    Nazis like Big Dog,specialize their hate against Jews.th (3).jpg
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,628 Times in 11,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not exactly true. "Israel's immigration laws explicitly favor Jews. They also give room for "judgement" in deciding whether non-Jews can become citizens. The authority making this judgment is the ministry of internal affairs. More precisely, it's in the hands of the minister.
    This makes the question of non-Jewish immigration a political one. Since there are no clear rules or guidelines as to who gets to get in, it depends on the specific minister currently in office, and the government he is a part of, to decide how "open" Israel is to non-Jewish immigrants at any given time. "
    https://www.quora.com/Is-Israel-a-Je...and-work-there

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Not exactly true. "Israel's immigration laws explicitly favor Jews. They also give room for "judgement" in deciding whether non-Jews can become citizens. The authority making this judgment is the ministry of internal affairs. More precisely, it's in the hands of the minister.
    This makes the question of non-Jewish immigration a political one. Since there are no clear rules or guidelines as to who gets to get in, it depends on the specific minister currently in office, and the government he is a part of, to decide how "open" Israel is to non-Jewish immigrants at any given time. "
    https://www.quora.com/Is-Israel-a-Je...and-work-there
    Palestinian Arabs who lived in Palestine for 1300 years have NO right of return.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Cypress (03-10-2019), Phantasmal (03-10-2019)

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nazis like Big Dog,specialize their hate against Jews.th (3).jpg
    Does he hate Jews? I don't think opposing a Nationalistic movement like Zionism is "hating Jews"..

Do you think that Nazism with its nationalistic ideas of Judenfrei and Judenrein was not tribal politics?

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Does he hate Jews? I don't think opposing a Nationalistic movement like Zionism is "hating Jews"..

Do you think that Nazism with its nationalistic ideas of Judenfrei and Judenrein was not tribal politics?
    Then why does he goosestep to take a shit?
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,695 Times in 27,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

I have found that when one is dealing with the Reichwing one tends to deal with a lot of ignorance and bigotry. Not universally. But enough to make one wonder if the Reichwing, by its very nature, tends to attract bigots, subhumans, and the intolerably stupid.

Most of my close relatives have dual citizenship, but there is zero question - none, nada, zilch - where their primary loyalty and responsibility lies.

Jews with dual citizenship bother me not at all. What bothers me is the policy of militaristic Zionism, which not all Jews support. You know who the most fanatical supporters of militaristic Zionism in this country seem to be? Yep, bible thumping end times faux Christians.

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Palestinian Arabs who lived in Palestine for 1300 years have NO right of return.
    First "historically, there was never an independent country named Palestine. There was for a time a Roman province named Palestine,"

I suggest you read this article it may help you understand the region https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/139168

"The primary principles of Israeli citizenship is jus sanguinis (citizenship by descent) for Jews and jus soli (citizenship by place of birth) for others.[2]"

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    First "historically, there was never an independent country named Palestine. There was for a time a Roman province named Palestine,"

I suggest you read this article it may help you understand the region https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/139168

"The primary principles of Israeli citizenship is jus sanguinis (citizenship by descent) for Jews and jus soli (citizenship by place of birth) for others.[2]"
    Nation states are fairly new.. Italy and Germany weren't countries either. .. you are looking at 1815 for Italy and 1871 for Germany.

Palestine was a province of Syria in 500 BC and it was inhabited … In fact, there were Arabs living there long before Islam.. Also Sargon 2 settle 4 Arab tribes in Samaria during the Babylonian exile.

Put on your critical thinking cap.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nation states are fairly new.. Italy and Germany weren't countries either. .. you are looking at 1815 for Italy and 1871 for Germany.

Palestine was a province of Syria in 500 BC and it was inhabited … In fact, there were Arabs living there long before Islam.. Also Sargon 2 settle 4 Arab tribes in Samaria during the Babylonian exile.

Put on your critical thinking cap.
    Ah but Moses led the Israelites to Israel (Palestine) around 1500 BC and David founded Jerusalem around 1000 BC. So the area has been occupied by Israelis beginning around 1500 BC.