Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: To the pro-lifers

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingRaw! View Post
    Hey I'm saying that making abortion illegal won't stop a lot of women from having abortions.

I'm for legal prostitution because I see nothing wrong about it. And Pot shouldn't be illegal due to it not being a serious drug.
    Making something illegal always stops the legal practice of it, the contrary is patently absurd and defies logic. It certainly would effect the number of women who got abortions, because most civilized people want to obey the law.

Again, you repeating how you wish to force your immoral views down my throat against my will, seems a little opposite of how I am being. I want the people to have a voice, to decide within their own communities what they "think is wrong" as you are doing for them. You want to force them to accept your personal moral standards (or lack of), which is not very high and unacceptable to most civilized people. This is why you meet so much resistance, people generally do not like being immoral heathens like yourself.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Making something illegal always stops the legal practice of it, the contrary is patently absurd and defies logic. It certainly would effect the number of women who got abortions, because most civilized people want to obey the law.

Again, you repeating how you wish to force your immoral views down my throat against my will, seems a little opposite of how I am being. I want the people to have a voice, to decide within their own communities what they "think is wrong" as you are doing for them. You want to force them to accept your personal moral standards (or lack of), which is not very high and unacceptable to most civilized people. This is why you meet so much resistance, people generally do not like being immoral heathens like yourself.

Making something illegal doesn't stop all the people from having illegal practice of it. You said it would and you are wrong.

Again, you repeating how you wish to force your immoral views down my throat against my will, seems a little opposite of how I am being.

Really? Let's see. I want to give a woman the right to choose whether or not to bring a child into the world that they aren't ready for. You want to do the exact opposite.

I want the people to have a voice, to decide within their own communities what they "think is wrong" as you are doing for them.

And 50%-55% of people voting for the pro-choice bill aren't? We are the people too and we are decidingf what we think is wrong!

You want to force them to accept your personal moral standards (or lack of), which is not very high and unacceptable to most civilized people.

YOU ARE DOING THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why you meet so much resistance, people generally do not like being immoral heathens like yourself.

I COULD SAY THE EXACT SAME THING ABOUT YOU!!!!!!! This is what I love about 90% of pro-lifers online. You couldn't argue yourselves out of a wet paper bag!
    "And damned right I compare pro-abortion to pro-slavery." - Good Luck

"In the first place, as I have carefully explained, I did NOT compare abortion to the holocaust or slavery." - Good Luck after I showed his offensive remarks to everyone

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Angry

Again, you repeating how you wish to force your immoral views down my throat against my will

Am I telling you to have an abortion or am I giving you the choice too? Yeah, giving people options IS forcing them against their will!!!!!!!!!!!
    "And damned right I compare pro-abortion to pro-slavery." - Good Luck

"In the first place, as I have carefully explained, I did NOT compare abortion to the holocaust or slavery." - Good Luck after I showed his offensive remarks to everyone