Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Most Repbs Wouldn't Support trump's Impeachment Even If proven-russia, obstruction

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    word la
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

word la
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

word la
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]

Most Republicans wouldn't support impeaching President Donald Trump, even if special counsel Robert Mueller found that the billionaire worked with Russia to get elected president in 2016, a new poll released this week found.

.”
    and nut-bags won't let it go if Mueller finds there was no collusion, so where does that leave us nut-bag?
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    and nut-bags won't let it go if Mueller finds there was no collusion, so where does that leave us nut-bag?
    O dunno where it leaves you nut bags..

Again, Mueller won't find & is not looking for "collusion".....

Collusion isn't a crime, conspiracy & many things are, that is where anyone other than a dolt would be looking.... just sayin

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 19 Posts

Most Republicans wouldn't support impeaching President Donald Trump, even if special counsel Robert Mueller found that the billionaire worked with Russia to get elected president in 2016, a new poll released this week found.
    Trump is like George W. Bush...he can do pretty much whatever he wants to do.
    Last edited by tff; 03-12-2019 at 12:06 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tff For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-12-2019)

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I'm NOT a Trump supporter by any stretch of the imagination...but I am strongly opposed to the idea of impeachment.

I can, however, think of a scenario where I would support impeaching Donald Trump. If the proceedings were initiated by the Republicans...or if it were initiated by Democrats, but at least two dozen House Republicans joined in the proffer.
    You get it right, occasionally, Frankie lol.

Strong support from republicans would mean what? It would mean the call for impeachment is justified. It would mean it’s not just a means of deleting the election results. The latter is called ‘cheating’—it’s banana republic stuff.

The danger for democrats is that their true intentions become so apparent that even casual observers start to pick up on it. Frankly, Frankie, I think they are past that point. I don’t care much for Pelosi but she and some other democrats are being astute for tamping down some of the calls for impeachment. I’m not a casual observer so I’ve been saying all along that democrats don’t give a crap about Russians or election-cheating—they only care about winning elections.

And if they don’t win them, they’ll fight tooth and nail to overturn them.

That’s all this whole business has ever amounted to: Russian collusion was a Smollet hoax. And anyone who sees it for what it is but doesn’t call it out, should be frankly ashamed of themselves, Frankie.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I will say this right here and right now; if Trump is guilty of ANY criminal behavior, I will be the first to demand his removal from office. I will put it in my signature.

Now I would like this promise from you whiny, lying morons on the left; if Trump is NOT guilty of any collusion or obstruction, you will all admit what a bunch of whiny, pathetic, lying low life assholes you are and place it in your signatures.
    I’d be careful with that lol.

ANY criminal behavior is a strong claim—it’s an absolute claim, in fact. ANY, covers all the bases and Trump has been involved in making multi-million dollar real estate deals for decades so I wouldn’t be surprised if they found where Trump skirted the law. Not saying he did and maybe he didn’t.

But if it turns out to be the case that he did, then he should be tried as a private citizen when he returns to being a private citizen. I’d draw the line at dealing in drugs or other non-white collar criminal behavior.

The larger issue is no citizen in this country should be subjected to an open-ended crime search. Even when the citizen is president. It’s what they do IN RUSSIA.

And it’s bullshit.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

dukkha (03-12-2019), Truth Detector (03-12-2019), USFREEDOM911 (03-12-2019)

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    I’d be careful with that lol.

ANY criminal behavior is a strong claim—it’s an absolute claim, in fact. ANY, covers all the bases and Trump has been involved in making multi-million dollar real estate deals for decades so I wouldn’t be surprised if they found where Trump skirted the law. Not saying he did and maybe he didn’t.

But if it turns out to be the case that he did, then he should be tried as a private citizen when he returns to being a private citizen. I’d draw the line at dealing in drugs or other non-white collar criminal behavior.

The larger issue is no citizen in this country should be subjected to an open-ended crime search. Even when the citizen is president. It’s what they do IN RUSSIA.

And it’s bullshit.
    yes. this is a fishing expedition with no evidence of a conspiracy- an "open-ended crime search" as well

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Darth Omar (03-12-2019), Truth Detector (03-12-2019), USFREEDOM911 (03-12-2019)

14. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,242 Times in 7,657 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    You get it right, occasionally, Frankie lol.

Strong support from republicans would mean what? It would mean the call for impeachment is justified. It would mean it’s not just a means of deleting the election results. The latter is called ‘cheating’—it’s banana republic stuff.

The danger for democrats is that their true intentions become so apparent that even casual observers start to pick up on it. Frankly, Frankie, I think they are past that point. I don’t care much for Pelosi but she and some other democrats are being astute for tamping down some of the calls for impeachment. I’m not a casual observer so I’ve been saying all along that democrats don’t give a crap about Russians or election-cheating—they only care about winning elections.

And if they don’t win them, they’ll fight tooth and nail to overturn them.

That’s all this whole business has ever amounted to: Russian collusion was a Smollet hoax. And anyone who sees it for what it is but doesn’t call it out, should be frankly ashamed of themselves, Frankie.
    The Democrats will never do as much damage to Donald Trump and his reputation...

...than Donald Trump and his supporters will do to it, Darth.

Nancy Pelosi said it best, "He's not worth it!"

Truer words were never spoken!

He definitely is not.

15. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Can any of you diehards think of any imaginary scenario where you would support impeachment?
    Sure. If Trump committed high crimes and misdemeanors while in office as the US Constitution provides

But you don’t need us. You have the House. Impeach away. Unless your side doesn’t have the balls

16. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

Truth Detector (03-12-2019)

17. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I knew you were going to do that.
    which proves you don't always have to be wrong......

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (03-12-2019), USFREEDOM911 (03-12-2019)

19. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

They are working on conspiracy, a real crime.
    you can only have "conspiracy" if you already have a real crime........

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (03-12-2019), Truth Detector (03-12-2019)

21. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    [B]

Nancy Pelosi said it best, "He's not worth it!"

Truer words were never spoken!

]
    sounds like an entire nation of nut-bags, starting with their obnoxious leader are preparing themselves for the nothing burger

love it
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Truth Detector (03-12-2019)