Thread: QAnon: An Invitation to the Great Awakening book claims Democrats eat children

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,173 Times in 5,910 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Default QAnon: An Invitation to the Great Awakening book claims Democrats eat children

Who would be stupid enough to believe this shit? Oh, yeah. The Trump trolls who infest this forum. Luckily, I've put most of them on IGNORE.

“QAnon: An Invitation to the Great Awakening,” a book pushing wacky conspiracy theories, has become an Amazon AMZN, -1.04% best seller, cracking the top 75 among books sold on the site in recent days, according to NBC News.

The book, which says it was written by a dozen “anonymous Q followers, decoders and citizen journalists known collectively as Where We Go One We Go All (WWG1WGA),” claims that Democrats murder and eat children and that the government created AIDS, polio and Lyme disease. Then there’s the belief that the world is run by a Satanic cabal led by Hillary Clinton.

There’s more. So much more. But we’ll leave it there.

QAnon emerged from the dark corners of the internet and into the national spotlight thanks primarily to supporters of Donald Trump who would show up at his rallies wearing clothes and holding signs referencing the “Q” conspiracy.

Key Words: Hillary Clinton says ‘Pizzagate’ shows how fake-news ‘epidemic’ puts real lives at risk

Mike Rothschild, a conspiracy-theory expert, told NBC that the book is just another way for the QAnon movement to cash in on its gullible followers, calling it “a bold new step in the endless grift at the heart of Q.”

Nevertheless, the book keeps selling and racking up questionable glowing reviews, which Jason Kint, CEO of the trade association Digital Content Next, chalks up to manipulation and the lack of oversight on Amazon’s part.

“To be clear, they absolutely shouldn’t be censoring the availability of books like this,” Kite explained to NBC. “But the fact we’re left only with the publisher’s own description of the book and a clearly gamed set of 5-star reviews — how is the average shopper supposed to know this is toxic garbage?”

And if you want a good laugh, read the reviews on Amazon:
    https://www.amazon.com/QAnon-Invitat...r=8-2-fkmrnull

I did research on the reviews using FakeSpot and it got an 'F' on reliability (High Deception). ROTFLMFAO!!!

Analysis overview

Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
    Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
    Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 15.3% of the reviews are reliable.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

evince (03-07-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's a lie! We only eat children during Black Lent, when we forego dining on puppies and kittens to honor our Dark Lord, Cthulhu.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

evince (03-07-2019), Jade Dragon (03-07-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    That's a lie! We only eat children during Black Lent, when we forego dining on puppies and kittens to honor our Dark Lord, Cthulhu.
    Be careful. There's a shitload of whacky extremists on this forum that would believe it.
    Ignorance is directly proportional to gullibility.
    In other words: you have to be a fucking moron to vote for a fucking moron.
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

evince (03-07-2019), ThatOwlWoman (03-07-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

9. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-07-2019)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    The very sad fact is these people will KILL PEOPLE once trump goes down for his crimes
    The Radicalized Right Wing Trump Dick Suckers are doing that now:

Coast Guard Officer Arrested And Accused Of Being A 'Domestic Terrorist'

A U.S. Coast Guard officer stationed in Washington D.C. is accused of being a domestic terrorist. FBI agents arrested Lieutenant Christoper Paul Hasson and seized a stockpile of weapons and ammunition from his home in Silver Spring, Maryland.
    The filings claim he planned to kill politicians and journalists from a list of targets that included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, and CNN anchor Don Lemon.*Prosecutors described Hasson as a white nationalist who planned "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country."
    "The defendant is a domestic terrorist, bent on committing acts dangerous to human life that are intended to affect governmental conduct," prosecutors wrote.
    They said that Hasson was inspired by Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian terrorist who killed 77 people in a pair of attacks in 2011.
    Hasson was arrested on charges of illegal weapons and drug possession but prosecutors said that those charges are the “the proverbial tip of the iceberg.”

On Friday, authorities arrested Sayoc, alleging in a criminal complaint that he was responsible for sending at least 13 potential explosive devices to prominent Democratic and media figures across the country in recent days — including Obama, Clinton, Soros, former attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr. and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.). “He was crazed, that’s the best word for him,” said Debra Gureghian, the general manager of New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., where Sayoc worked for several months. “There was something really off with him.”

I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state.
    Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people.
    Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather.
    I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!

Jeremy Christian shouted during his arrest after he brutally stabbed two Americans “Kill all Christians, Muslims and Jews. You call it terrorism. I call it Patriotism!”

“You blacks are killing white people on the streets everyday and raping white women everyday,” Mr. Roof said during his shooting rampage that killed nine African-American churchgoers

James Alex Fields Jr was charged with second-degree murder, one count of hit-and-run, failure to stop with injury and three counts of malicious wounding. On his social media accounts, Fields “expressed and promoted his belief that white people are superior to other races and peoples; expressed support of the social and racial policies of Adolf Hitler and Nazi-era Germany, including the Holocaust; and espoused violence against African Americans, Jewish people and members of other racial; ethnic and religious groups he perceived to be non-white.”
    Fields is registered as member of Trump's Republican Party.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

evince (03-07-2019), ThatOwlWoman (03-07-2019)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

excellent point

they have already been killing people

they will go all Timmy McVeigh on us once we take the Mango Mussolini (awesome owl woman quote) OUT!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-07-2019)