Thread: Another Traitor Monument Comes Down

1. #376 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I notice you've been gone a while. Been licking your wounds from being embarrassed by your superiors?
    Still can't come up with your own things to say, huh? That's how inferior boys like you operate. You have to copy your superiors.

2. #377 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Still can't come up with your own things to say, huh? That's how inferior boys like you operate. You have to copy your superiors.
    I have you jumping like a trained monkey. I say it and you repeat like you've been ordered to do. Good BOY.

If you can't take it, nigger, don't dish it out. Otherwise, get back to your menial job that fits your kind.

3. #378 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    This is an area obviously that requires an education and as usual you lack that. what the emancipation proclamation accomplished was that it branded the Confederacy as a slavery state. The European powers were opposed to slavery and this swung feelings in Europe to favor the union away from the Confederacy. The EP eliminated any European aid to the South. You've never been to school have you?
    There's simply no reasoning with the gleefully, historically illiterate mentally retarded. It's especially pernicious in the ones that hate themselves for being sexually attracted to minority males.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

katzgar (03-13-2019)

5. #379 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have you jumping like a trained monkey. I say it and you repeat like you've been ordered to do. Good BOY.

If you can't take it, nigger, don't dish it out. Otherwise, get back to your menial job that fits your kind.

6. #380 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

back on topic

trying to erase history is TDS gone mad
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

7. #381 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    back on topic

trying to erase history is TDS gone mad
    LOL! Removing monuments to traitors and treason isn't erasing history, honey.

You can still go read history books and enlightenment your pig-ignorant ass as to the reality of it.

8. #382 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Why was there a Northern and Southern Democrat on the ballot in 1860 dipshit?
    More intellectual discussion? On the ballot? LMAO A "false premise" the first thing that comes from that peanut brain that rests between your ears? Just how stupid to you believe others to be as compared to your self professed great intellect.....the Atypical leftist American pretending to be representative of the majority when your social communist roots represent but less than 20% of the population.

As was pointed out.....the civil war was not "the" south v. "the" north, it was a battle between "R" (anti-slavery) v. "D" (pro-slavery). That is the reason the current (wink, wink) PROGRESSIVE LIBERALS have began a "book burning" err......statue destroying historical re-adjustment claiming that the stars and bars is the reason for the book burnings across this nation. There is some "semi-truth/half truth" with that mission statement. The stars and bars was a symbol of hate......with a "D" painted all over that particular flag.

9. #383 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,607 Times in 17,048 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Losing didn't change that secession took place.

One of the biggest debates after the war was over was how to RE-admit the States that had seceded. If the Congress of the U.S. was involved in such a debate, even they acknowledged secession took place. You can't let someone RE-join if they didn't leave.

Perhaps you've heard the term REconstruction.
    I'd recheck your history, and what reconstruction was while your at it.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

10. #384 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

TDS is an affliction,

destroy historical inanimate objects,
    take two anxiety pills
    get some rest
    call your doctor if symptoms persist

11. #385 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,629 Times in 9,297 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

He didn't govern the States that had seceded. He was President of the United States of America not the Confederate States of America.
    There never was a CSA!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

12. #386 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,629 Times in 9,297 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    More intellectual discussion? On the ballot? LMAO A "false premise" the first thing that comes from that peanut brain that rests between your ears? Just how stupid to you believe others to be as compared to your self professed great intellect.....the Atypical leftist American pretending to be representative of the majority when your social communist roots represent but less than 20% of the population.

As was pointed out.....the civil war was not "the" south v. "the" north, it was a battle between "R" (anti-slavery) v. "D" (pro-slavery). That is the reason the current (wink, wink) PROGRESSIVE LIBERALS have began a "book burning" err......statue destroying historical re-adjustment claiming that the stars and bars is the reason for the book burnings across this nation. There is some "semi-truth/half truth" with that mission statement. The stars and bars was a symbol of hate......with a "D" painted all over that particular flag.
    Deflection from the question!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

13. #387 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post

you might want to read a book, although I agree that TDS is the cause of wanting to destroy inanimate objects,
    the civil war was an act of Northern aggression, nothing more

the South was more than willing to free the slaves, just needed more money for their cotton if they were to pay the people picking the cotton for their labor

cotton was the cash crop, and the North was reaping the profit, to industrialize "the North",
    The South said, do your thing, we'll do ours, we will sell OUR cotton to England and use OUR profits for OUR prosperity, pretty American concept really

14. #388 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

you might want to read a book, although I agree that TDS is the cause of wanting to destroy inanimate objects,
    It was the Martians who attacked Fort Sumter (Sp?)?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iolo For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (03-13-2019), LV426 (03-13-2019)

16. #389 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Deflection from the question!
    Yep.....its deflection. You got's me. I give up....your great intellect of not documenting a single thing was just too much for my weak mind to overcome. How many SOCKS do you have?

Clearly....there were no slaves owned by "D"s in the north......and all of the slave owners were really "R"s at heart as they would relocate to the south just to prove your subjective BS correct. Oh...it was a great plan and it has taken only 150 years to implement.

17. #390 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the South was more than willing to free the slaves, just needed more money for their cotton if they were to pay the people picking the cotton for their labor

cotton was the cash crop, and the North was reaping the profit, to industrialize "the North",
    The South said, do your thing, we'll do ours, we will sell OUR cotton to England and use OUR profits for OUR prosperity, pretty American concept really
    LOL! Talk about historical pig-ignorance. Nothing you posted is based in reality.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

LV426 (03-13-2019)