Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: AOC: Trump is 'such a small, mediocre person

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    an independent that is on record despising both conservatives and libertarians - and calls me out for not staying on "my side"

real independent!

later Shitty McShitstain
    You are a jerk-off.

Yes...I despise American conservatism and Libertarianism. I think they are absolutely horse shit...of attraction only to the lowest of the low.

But that does not mean I am of that opinion from a partisan perspective...you ignorant piece of shit.

I am doing it as an Independent...and as a reasonable person...who recognizes that American conservatism and Libertarianism is for the ignorant among us.

Yes...I am a real Independent.

And for the record...whenever I have been called a liberal here (or elsewhere) I make damned sure the person making the charge realizes I am NOT a liberal.

I am an Independent...who favors a VERY progressive agenda. (Although some of the agenda I favor comes much closer to a conservative perspective.)

I understand that for the ignoramuses who infest the American conservative infection...that means I should be labeled a Liberal.

To all of you...I say: Fuck you.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,528 Times in 2,613 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    You are a jerk-off.

Yes...I despise American conservatism and Libertarianism. I think they are absolutely horse shit...of attraction only to the lowest of the low.

But that does not mean I am of that opinion from a partisan perspective...you ignorant piece of shit.

I am doing it as an Independent...and as a reasonable person...who recognizes that American conservatism and Libertarianism is for the ignorant among us.

Yes...I am a real Independent.

And for the record...whenever I have been called a liberal here (or elsewhere) I make damned sure the person making the charge realizes I am NOT a liberal.

I am an Independent...who favors a VERY progressive agenda. (Although some of the agenda I favor comes much closer to a conservative perspective.)

I understand that for the ignoramuses who infest the American conservative infection...that means I should be labeled a Liberal.

To all of you...I say: Fuck you.

an independent that is on record despising both conservatives and libertarians - and calls me out for not staying on "my side"

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

An Independent. Not a partisan.

Yes...an Independent can differ with you.

In his #90, Life is Golden said to me, “I see you are in for yet another surprise on election night. You never learn.”

It was apparent he meant that Trump would win…and that would be a surprise for me. (It would not surprise me, it would disappoint me. But if enough Americans voted for the abomination one time, I suppose enough could vote for him another time.)

You responded to him with a non-sequitur (your #92): "unless you are sure Hillary is going to win, I think you are the one a little confused by what happened last time and what will happen next time. "

I responded to that with, "He's on your side, Zymurgy. Try to keep up. "

He was NOT talking about Hillary winning in any way. He was talking about Trump winning...no matter who was opposing him.

If you are so ignorant you want to suppose you can translate that into asking you to stay on your side...little can be done to cure stupidity.

Anyway...since you are incorrect that I am arguing from a "partisan" perspective...and since you obviously are not adult enough to simply acknowledge it...

...keep at it. I actually am enjoying handing your ass to you. I can keep this going for another week to two.

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

An Independent. Not a partisan.

Yes...an Independent can differ with you.

In his #90, Life is Golden said to me, “I see you are in for yet another surprise on election night. You never learn.”

It was apparent he meant that Trump would win…and that would be a surprise for me. (It would not surprise me, it would disappoint me. But if enough Americans voted for the abomination one time, I suppose enough could vote for him another time.)

You responded to him with a non-sequitur (your #92): "unless you are sure Hillary is going to win, I think you are the one a little confused by what happened last time and what will happen next time. "

I responded to that with, "He's on your side, Zymurgy. Try to keep up. "

He was NOT talking about Hillary winning in any way. He was talking about Trump winning...no matter who was opposing him.

If you are so ignorant you want to suppose you can translate that into asking you to stay on your side...little can be done to cure stupidity.

Anyway...since you are incorrect that I am arguing from a "partisan" perspective...and since you obviously are not adult enough to simply acknowledge it...

...keep at it. I actually am enjoying handing your ass to you. I can keep this going for another week to two.

an independent that only sides with progressives and liberals. Everyone else you lump in with nazis. you aren't just a partisan douchebag. you are also a bigot.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

what the fuck are you crying about now shit stain?

California is not going to overturn the win trump secured. cry all you want. you lost. you did not win. Liary did not win. fucking mouth breathers!
    Aren't you in a state. you malevolent, half-witted peasant! Ask your Master to kick your arse for me!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iolo For This Post:

Frank Apisa (03-07-2019)

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    Aren't you in a state. you malevolent, half-witted peasant! Ask your Master to kick your arse for me!
    what the fuck is Mcshit Stain going on about now?

my master. bwahahaha. go back and suck at the tit of your master - the state that protects you from life. frigging mouth breathers that are so scared of surviving without safety nets and forced charity. why? because you are a loser in life. you need protections. I get it.

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

what the fuck is Mcshit Stain going on about now?

my master. bwahahaha. go back and suck at the tit of your master - the state that protects you from life. frigging mouth breathers that are so scared of surviving without safety nets and forced charity. why? because you are a loser in life. you need protections. I get it.
    Poor turd!

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Poor turd!
    life is scary and hard for you. I get it.

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

an independent that only sides with progressives and liberals. Everyone else you lump in with nazis. you aren't just a partisan douchebag. you are also a bigot.
    You are a nut-case, Z...and a loser.

I am not a partisan...nor am I a douchebag or a bigot.

I am an Independent...and you are upset because I am telling you that American conservatism is a cancer on the body politic of America...and by extension, the world.

You certainly are free to be part of that cancer...to speak in favor of it. In fact, considering your challenged intelligence, I think it appropriate that you do so.

And I will speak out against it...although I will clearly do so with more panache'.

We're having fun, Z...you and I are.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

iolo (03-08-2019)

12. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are a nut-case, Z...and a loser.

I am not a partisan...nor am I a douchebag or a bigot.

I am an Independent...and you are upset because I am telling you that American conservatism is a cancer on the body politic of America...and by extension, the world.

You certainly are free to be part of that cancer...to speak in favor of it. In fact, considering your challenged intelligence, I think it appropriate that you do so.

And I will speak out against it...although I will clearly do so with more panache'.

We're having fun, Z...you and I are.
    love it.

you are an independent for sure /sarcasm

13. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

The point is, peasant, that grown-ups can count, and you win an election by getting more votes. You can steal an election in all sorts of ways, and defend the theft mainly by ill-manners. Get back to school, kid.
    The founders knew that given enough free stuff people would overwhelmingly vote for one party, hence the electoral college, so there is not a one party monarchy!

14. The Following User Groans At Wolverine For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (03-07-2019)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

Sailor (03-07-2019)

16. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

love it.

you are an independent for sure /sarcasm
    I definitely am an Independent. (That should be spelled with a capital "I.")

And sarcasm ought to be indicated by posting in green...

...okay genius?

17. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    The founders knew that given enough free stuff people would overwhelmingly vote for one party, hence the electoral college, so there is not a one party monarchy!
    The Electoral College had nothing to do with "one party."

18. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I definitely am an Independent. (That should be spelled with a capital "I.")

And sarcasm ought to be indicated by posting in green...

...okay genius?
    disagree

You don't belong to an Independent party. So in our language, unless the sentence starts with the word, you would use the lower case i.

some people are libertarians (me), and some are Libertarians.

19. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

disagree
    If you want to insist you are wrong...okay with me.

You don't belong to an Independent party.
    I am a registered Independent. We registered Independents capitalize the "I." If you do not like that we do...fuck you.

So in our language, unless the sentence starts with the word, you would use the lower case i.
    Okay...fuck you.

some people are libertarians (me), and some are Libertarians.
    Okay.

Both are assholes who would lead the world into chaos and anarchy...or Chaos and Anarchy.